Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:51 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
nate is in the villa, confused on where to go next. "ed, you out there? im..uh..im kinda lost..." nate turns to his right, then to the right again, soo spinning in circles on cioces of wheere to go.
"renoa... i see" ed hears nate "sightly left of were you are right now" ed said opening the door and seeing nate, the siting at the desk again
nate nodes and peeks into the room. "oh, hi...sorry." nate looked for racy who was right behind him. nate sees renoa. "whos this?"
"june's sister renoa" he stands up again "i know it is but just saing that so sudden can startle many people"

it shouldn't have...even YOU noticed the family resemblence.
"you taste very diferently"

excuse me? oh...snake thing...right?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:54 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
nate is in the villa, confused on where to go next. "ed, you out there? im..uh..im kinda lost..." nate turns to his right, then to the right again, soo spinning in circles on cioces of wheere to go.
"renoa... i see" ed hears nate "sightly left of were you are right now" ed said opening the door and seeing nate, the siting at the desk again
nate nodes and peeks into the room. "oh, hi...sorry." nate looked for racy who was right behind him. nate sees renoa. "whos this?"
"june's sister renoa" he stands up again "i know it is but just saing that so sudden can startle many people"

racy looked at ed confused. "taste?!?! how do you know what she tastes like???"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:55 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
angel_eyes200

"yes" but lie was writen all over that word... but writen in a very small leter in another lenguage, then ed looked at racy "i know how everyone in this room tast like" ((he liked the blood off the ropes to determine if she had the same bloodline as someone he knew))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:58 am
(Back!!! sorry bout that. Had to shower.)
"Renoa, where is June?" He asked as he sat next to her in his indian-style and tilted his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:58 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
angel_eyes200

"yes" but lie was writen all over that word... but writen in a very small leter in another lenguage, then ed looked at racy "i know how everyone in this room tast like" ((he liked the blood off the ropes to determine if she had the same bloodline as someone he knew))

sure....*turns to shun*.....good question. she disappeared from my sight....she didnt tell anyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:59 am
"No, she didn't." Shun stated sadly and he sighed heavily.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:01 am
blessedheart

that's not like her.....anyone know what happened before she left?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:01 am
"not at all" ed said spining a pistol on the palm of his hand  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:02 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

that's not like her.....anyone know what happened before she left?
"well she was atacked by an spiky guy"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:03 am
a..spiky...guy...wow, you're not really specific. her being attacked wouldnt cause her to leave either....  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:05 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
angel_eyes200

"eww, does that mean that nate tastes like me?!" racy was still caught behind on this staement. nate groaned being bored.  
June_Malatesta
a..spiky...guy...wow, you're not really specific. her being attacked wouldnt cause her to leave either....
"named prometheus and made iron spikes apear everywere and kept abling about caravan and stuff like that"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
*Mio wakes up*
Kio:good you finely woke up
Mio:where im
Kio:back in slave town
Mio:why are you here
Kio:i ask if it was ok if i live with you
Mio:ask who
Kio:your master
Mio surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:06 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
"named prometheus and made iron spikes apear everywere and kept abling about caravan and stuff like that"

caravan? i thought that was just a machina corporation, why would a spiky guy be talking about that?  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:07 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
racy and nate were confused with everything. "what?!!?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games