Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:16 pm
ohh you poor thing!!
*pets his head as though she has no idea that she caused them*
oh and I'd love a refill heart

((no problem! wink i'll find ways to "excuse" your absences during the day time hours twisted erratic is our specialty here)) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:18 pm
*notices that leko has a blank stare and has not responded. sits his drink down and walks behind leko and lightly rubs on her shoulder* Leko? You ok there? *has a look of slight concern on his face*  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:24 pm
*looks up at him and purrs*
a lady could get used to this you know...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:38 pm
*grins and lets himself slip up and let a fang out* Once upon a time I did this for a job...."sigh" We vampires are so good with our hands.....So how about that refill....*moves back to retrieve his drink*  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:46 pm
eek
*chuckles a bit.* twisted
vampire...
you'll be a nice addition to our little grouping here...
We've got a little of everything!
and yes - please a refill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:55 pm
*looks up at the clock*
actually - I think i'll need to postpone this drink with you...
I need to be heading out here in a bit
I'm a day time lady on the weekdays ^_~

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:57 pm
*grabs the bottle of scotch and pours leko and himself some. thinks twice and pours himself another. moves back to leko and sets hers in front of her. settles onto barstool* So...you know a bit about me..(traveling vampire soldier who passes out in random places, normally bars, and has had a past in massaging) Do you mind filling me in about you a little bit...*sips on his first scotch*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:06 pm
oh ok...*downs his drink and then finishes his second not a moment after* well I guess thats my cue to take leave too. Mind if I walk you to the door at least? *gestures toward the exit..*  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:46 pm
*Faunt slow re-awakens and looks down at Crys only to find her gone. His eyes went wide scared that someone stole her.* What? Crys? Crys!? Where did you go off to? *He jumps up looking around the bar for her. Unbeknown to Faunt, Crys is flying around the frozen tree trying to get in. *  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:08 pm
*walks in, looking around skittishly and mumbling to herself while heading to the bar. ninja NO! stressed I will not let you back out! I told you to behave, and you couldn't even do that. stare What?! What do you mean "stick in the mud"? It's not my fault Passion went into statue-mode. rolleyes I don't know where he disappeared to and I hope he doesn't come back! I got enough s**t to worry about. Before she can reach the bar, Icy notices Faunt running around wide eyed and upset*

Faunt! Is everything alright?! confused What's the matter?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:10 pm
Side note I went through all the Sub threads and found the top four Topics in the guild. I was not able to look into the saved and the crew thread. Here they are:

In first place is The Geezer Most Wanted with 10,060+ posts
In Second is a locked Old Forum called Rabbit Doubt with 8341 posts
In Third Is the Geezers Grabbing Booty with 6252 posts
In Forth is the Men VS Ladies with 6244 posts.

I think we need our own Sub thread lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:13 pm
*Getting more and more panicked doesn't stop when Icy talked to him.* Crys! I can't find her! If anything happened to her I wouldn't know what I would do. *Very small Ice crystals fall from his face as if he was crying and his tears were freezing.*  

Faunt Ix

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:16 pm
*immediately alarmed, Icy rushes over to where Faunt is and tries to slow him down so he can think straight*

Wait! Wait! Wait! I know you're upset, but you have to TRY and calm down. You can't find her if you're all riled up this way. Where was the last place you saw her? Has she ever disappeared like this before?

*tries to get Faunt to look her in the eyes and ease some of his discomfort*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:19 pm
In my arms asleep. His tears stop as Icy looks into his eyes. She never runs away like this. Since no one was in the bar I fell asleep in the chair with her cuddling and curled up in a ball in my arms asleep. When I woke up she was gone.  

Faunt Ix

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:26 pm
*rubbing his arms, Icy coos to Faunt, trying to keep him calm*

Okay, okay. She's never ran away and the two of you were alone here when you were asleep, eh? I don't want to rile you up, but I must ask this. Do you have any enemies, and if so, do they know where you are?

*instinctively, Icy grabs hold of Faunt and holds him close as to keep him from jumping out of his skin*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games