Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:13 pm
but you know Captain, grilled cheeses can be good, just by adding ham slices, or some bacon, yes anything is good with bacon! here we make some *Croque monsieurs, sort of toasted bread with cheese and bacon actually grilled in the oven with cheddar and bacon yummy!

Darth Daddicus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

just gonna post this!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:54 pm
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 pm
Just know it's not star wars related but it is Spock! ^^

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:34 pm
Darth Daddicus

Wanted to thank your Evilness^^for the great comic announcement! heart those! and the bundle too! so awesome! mrgreen merci Capitaine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:36 pm
Queen-tintin
Darth Daddicus

Wanted to thank your Evilness^^for the great comic announcement! heart those! and the bundle too! so awesome! mrgreen merci Capitaine

You're welcome! Stay tuned. There's more to come. Thank you for being so active in the games and guild.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:42 pm
Darth Daddicus
Queen-tintin
Darth Daddicus

You're welcome! Stay tuned. There's more to come. Thank you for being so active in the games and guild.

yw, xd and ty for creating such great games!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:22 am
up for some morning chatter! lol

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:39 am
hello there everyone! heart have a nice day!

lol *something went wrong in the cloning process!*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:24 pm
Darth Daddicus

Hello, Darth Daddicus! I am very sorry for quote summoning you, but I think the all of the Awesome Timers might be broken. They don't tell you whose tanks are glowing or not, only that the image won't load. I checked the first three pages of the Awesome Timers and none of them are working. I'm not sure about the other pages though, but they might be the same. sweatdrop

Happy _Tropical_Flower

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:57 pm
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Darth Daddicus

Hello, Darth Daddicus! I am very sorry for quote summoning you, but I think the all of the Awesome Timers might be broken. They don't tell you whose tanks are glowing or not, only that the image won't load. I checked the first three pages of the Awesome Timers and none of them are working. I'm not sure about the other pages though, but they might be the same. sweatdrop

The Awesome timers are broken. That's what I was saying in character in the announcement when I was going on about the sabotage. The Jedi (Absol) timers are working, right now, though. If you would like a timer for your signature, Here's yours:

[img]http://www.awesomolocity.org/gtools/fishSig.php?id=8509859[/img]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:02 pm
Darth Daddicus
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Darth Daddicus

The Awesome timers are broken. That's what I was saying in character in the announcement when I was going on about the sabotage. The Jedi (Absol) timers are working, right now, though. If you would like a timer for your signature, Here's yours:

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I must have missed it. :C

Thank you for the signature timer! Unfortunately, I do not need it because I have one in my glow thread, but thank you so much again for it! C:

Happy _Tropical_Flower

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:06 pm
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Darth Daddicus
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Darth Daddicus

Thank you for the signature timer! Unfortunately, I do not need it because I have one in my glow thread, but thank you so much again for it! C:

The one in your glow thread is not working either. Try this one:

[img]http://www.awesomolocity.org/gtools/fishSig.php?id=8509859&mode=hybrid&ATR=0&ATG=255&ATB=0&PTR=0&PTG=0&PTB=255&ETR=255&ETG=0&ETB=0&AR=255&AG=255&AB=255[/img]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:25 pm
Darth Daddicus
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Darth Daddicus
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Darth Daddicus

[img]http://www.awesomolocity.org/gtools/fishSig.php?id=8509859&mode=hybrid&ATR=0&ATG=255&ATB=0&PTR=0&PTG=0&PTB=255&ETR=255&ETG=0&ETB=0&AR=255&AG=255&AB=255[/img]

I know... The timer in my thread only works when I am glowing. :C

Unfortunately, that one does not work for me either. D: It just comes up with "Image Failed to Load" or something that reads similarly. But thank you so much for trying to help me! C:

Happy _Tropical_Flower

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:28 pm
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Darth Daddicus
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Darth Daddicus
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Darth Daddicus

I know... The timer in my thread only works when I am glowing. :C

Unfortunately, that one does not work for me either. D: It just comes up with "Image Failed to Load" or something that reads similarly. But thank you so much for trying to help me! C:

Oh, crap. That's right. I forgot, it doesn't work in forums, only guilds. I have no idea why.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games