Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cause Of Insanity

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:54 pm
"Huh, who..wha" Zeph sat up with a start and graoned as he rubbed his eyes. "What time is it?" he asked with a yawn. Zeph scratched the back of his neck and looked over at Yukora. "Yukora-chan" he said excited. "what are you doing here?" he asked cocking his head to the side for a second in confusion.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:58 pm
"I was just gonna sit in front of the river for a little bit, this is one of my favorite places to sit and think. I came around the corner of the cafeteria and say you laying on the ground not moving, are you alright? What are you doing here?" she said somewhat quickly, panting slightly.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Cause Of Insanity

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:00 pm
"um... napping apparently" he said with a cheerful smile. "actually I was wondering what to write for my essay assignment" he said.

((Sorry I'm not feeling the long posts right now...))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:26 pm
Yukora laughed before saying "apparently so, what do you have to do for your essay?"

((It's fine, I'm not either sweatdrop ))  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Cause Of Insanity

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:29 pm
"well I have to write an essay about, if I was stranded on a deserted island and could take only two things with me what would i bring?" he said "I'd bring people and food" he said cheerfully with a smile. "that's what I would bring" he said confidently.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:30 pm
Yukora stared strangely at the boy and said "...Uh...you'd bring people? You'd think you'd want to bring a cell phone...or a laptop with wireless internet, so you could get off the island...doesn't that make more sense...?"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Cause Of Insanity

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:33 pm
"no.." he said shaking his head. "I'd bring people. That's one thing, right" he said fully confident that he was right. "What would I do with a cell phone or a laptop when I can be surrounded by people" he said with a playful smile and hopped to his feet so he was in a crouching position.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:46 pm
Yukora looked slightly confused but shook her head and looked back at him. "Well...I better go unpack. Good luck with that essay, hope you do good...hope I seeya again, bye!" she said as she turned around and left.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:02 am
Damien woke up from his nightmare screaming. It took him a full minute to realize where he was. Once he calmed down, he looked around the dark room. "I must've fallen asleep," he thought to himself as he stretched and climbed out of bed. "Hmm... Zeph never came in. i wonder where he took off to?" He looked at the alarm clock and realized it was only 4:30 am. He decided to walk around for awhile, possibly do some meditation by the riverbank.

As he turned the corner in the main hallway to head toward the courtyard, he saw a figure walk through the doors. It took him a minute to realize who it was. "Hey Yukora," he said. "Didn't figure i'd see you up so early. Have a hard time sleeping?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:56 am
Yukora saw Damien and walked towards him. "Yeah. I went to sleep to early, so I ended up waking up only about 20 minutes ago, I went to the river to watch the sunrise or something, and I saw Zephel laying on the ground not moving. At first he looked dead, so I ran over to him, and sure enough he'd fallen asleep. He's probably still sitting out there. I was just going back to my dorm to try to finally get unpacked, but I can always do it later." "I probably shouldn't tell him about my wonderful experience with Kaji, most guys don't really care about hearing love stories. Of course I could be wrong, but it's better to be safe then sorry." Yukora thought before sighing and waiting to see what Damien would do next.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:56 pm
"So that's where he's been. I wondered why he wasn't in the room. It kinda sucks though, because i was planning on going down to the riverbank to clear my head," he said to her. "Should i tell her about my nightmares? Could she understand what I've been through? She's gonna wonder why you want to clear your head, you know," he thought to himself. Damien sighed. "I might as well just come out with it. I was already unpacked before I went to the cafeteria last night. When we got on the topic of my parents, it bothered me. My home life has never been all that great. My foster parents, dad especially, have called me a freak because of my powers. And my foster dad.... he.... well..." Damien stammered before he sighed and lifted his shirt, exposing the numerous welts, bruises and lacerations. "So yeah... the reason i needed to go clear my mind was because i keep having nightmares of him beating me. It seems that no matter how far away from me he is, he still beats me. Sorry to burden you like that, it's just that I had maybe 3 friends my entire life, and they're gone. And then you came along. It seems that I can tell you anything," he said as his deep blue eyes met with hers. "My god, she's pretty, but there's no way she'd be into a guy like me," he thought before breaking his gaze from her eyes. "I-I-I really shouldn't be bothering you with this stuff. You probably have your own problems to deal with," He said as he looked toward his feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:58 pm
Yukora's eyes became huge and full of sympathy when she saw all his scars and such, and she almost had to hold back from crying as well. She listened to his story intently, and when he was done speaking, instead of trying to find something to say, she simply hoped that he wouldn't consider her weird for what she was about to do. She walked closer to him, inches away from touching him, and she threw her arms around him and hugged him. She held onto him tight, hoping maybe that would help him see how much she cared. When she was ready, even though she was still hugging him, she finally spoke. "I'm sorry...that must have been horrifying...and I understand how you would have nightmares from going through that..." She finally released from her hug and looked into his eyes once more. "And yes, I do have my own problems to deal with, but everyone does. In my opinion, if everyone talked to everyone else about their own problems, everyone might be happier. And yes, in the beginning it would seem like everyone's complaining all the time, but talking to everyone I've met here so far about my problems has helped me get over them. Well, not really get over them, not really even forget them, but just to put them aside. I haven't really thought about the hard times in a long time, if I did I would be crying right now, but I'm not. I feel so much more open now then I ever have before, and I feel happier as well." Yukora realized she was babbeling again, but wanted to come up with a good last sentence before she went quiet. "...I think if everyone felt the way because of being able to talk about their problems, eventually, people wouldn't feel the need to talk about them anymore, and everyone could be happier...but of course, that's just my opinion" "I hope he doesn't think I think too much or anything..." she thought before waiting for his response to all that she'd just done and said. At the last second, decided to add something more. "I hope one day you can find a way to, as I think of it, heal from your problems, and if talking helps you do that, then you can talk to me whenever you want to, I'm happy to listen."  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Cause Of Insanity

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:32 pm
Zeph yawned and rubbed his neck. He'd slept on it wrong when he was taking a nap by the river. He wondered if Damien had wondered what happened to him. He got up and decided to head back to his dorm. He could have just teleported there but he didn't feel like it yet. He'd use that as his last resort, if he got lost which was very plausible in his case. His directional skills were really messed up. He walked along humming slightly to himself as he looked around aimlessly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:32 pm
Momentarily shocked by her embrace, it took Damien a second to return it. "Wow, this is the first time i've been hugged since..." he thought to himself then broke the thought off. He didn't want any more memories flooding him tonight. He looked at Yukora. "You're probably right. People need to talk about the problems they're facing. I've just never really had anyone that wanted to listen," he said when she was finished talking. "Well, if you're still interested in catching that sunrise, I'd be more than happy to join you. I was thinking of grabbing some coffee before heading to the river. Maybe we could learn more about each other?" He looked down at his hands. He was fidgeting. "Dude... what am I doing? Learn more about each other? What the ******** is that??" he screamed at himself inside his head. He looked back up at Yukora and waited for a response.  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:45 pm
Yukora realized it was still only around 5 am, and she still really to see the sunrise, so she said "That sounds really great, I'd live to learn more about you, you seem like such a sweet person" Yukora realized she was blushing slightly, and smiled to try to hide it. "I'd love to see the sunrise with you, and if you're going to the cafeteria, I'll tag along if that's alright, I think I'm gonna get myself some orange juice" she said.

(("Dude... what am I doing? Learn more about each other? What the f**k is that??" lmfao XD))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff