Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:40 pm
Ayame winced smiling still. "Yea...we won...alot of people hurt..including me." She stood up, taking the crown off and looking at it.

"She was hurt badly and was stabbing the stomach, through and through." Ayu sighed. "Poor thing had to wait forever." She sat down and looked at Kamron's hand. "Hiroshi didn't make anything better..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:17 pm
KAleb looked at her "whats wrong...do you not wnt to be queen" he said standing up and putting one hand on her stomach "are you ok....you were stabbed wern't you?" He looked at her eyes and then pulled her close to him. "i missed you."

Kamron laughed "what did he do this time."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:22 am
Ayu smiled. "He has two jobs in his mind. Tatics planner and Ayame's annoying little brother. He kept running in and out, spitting out things that were going to happen faster than both of us could take it in." She shook her head. "He maybe 15 but he is still a 2 year-old at heart."

Ayame smiled. "I know I missed you to. Ayu said I barely made it as is so no tackling me for alittle while." She put her head against Kaleb's chest and closed her eyes. Ayame opened her eyes and took his hand, getting out of his grip. "Let's go back inside. You look horrible..." She led him to the mansion, smiling. "I'm glad to be back...I missed everything..." She walked into their room and shut the door behind Kaleb. She ran and jumped on the bed, laughing and pulled Kaleb down with her. Ayame put her knees on either side of Kaleb and ran her fingers up and down his chest.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:43 pm
Kaleb smiled as this happend "well...someones hormones are goin a bit a loopdy loop." He smiled again and kissed her on the lips "don't think that this will change the subject babe...i want to know what you were thinking about over there..did you think about it at all.....about what i aksed you." He moved her hair out of her face and kissed her again. He grabbed your hips and kissed her body...praising her liked the queen she was he whispered in her ear "we really don't have much time to do anything babe...the ball is in 3 hours.

Kamron smiled a little "well........he is 15....."He smiled "ok...come here you have been gone to long give me a hug." He pulled the box out and then gave it to her.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:43 pm
Ayu took the box and hugged Kamron. "I've missed you so much..." She sighed, smiling.

Ayame shrugged slightly. "We can have kids." She smiled and put her head on his chest. "I thought about it and it would be ok with me.."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:15 pm
KAleb smiled........."i love you ayame...." He pulled your bottoms down and then leaned up and whispered in your ear..."i want to make love to you." He flipped over where he was leaning over you...he pulled his pants down and looked at you grabbing your leg and wrapping it around my back and entered you as he slowly started with an in an out motion his body started trimbling after a while. He looked at you and ran his hand down your cheek and then kept going....

Kamron smiled but winced but he didn't mind "the docter said i should be out in a fiew hours....hopefully enough time for the ball.....why don't you rest and then get ready for the ball.....when your ready come down here and get me...i should be dressed by them and ready to go....i may be sore but i will live....i will call for my clothes in a little while ok?...." He grabbed your hand "and just becuase i didn't win...doesn't mean that you arn't my queen."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:47 pm
Ayu smiled and nodded, getting up. "Sure..I'll see you later." She let go and walked out of the infirmary to their bedroom. She sat on the bed and laid back, thinking and closing her eyes.

Ayame smiled, closing her eyes. "I love you too."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:25 pm
Kaleb was trembling from the feeling...he never thought going slow would feel so good.....He was breathing in your ear slowly as he went a tiny bit faster but kept the warm sensation of going slow.

Kamron closed his eyes and fell asleep after telling the nurse to wak him up in about an hour and a half.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:33 pm
Ayame loved the feeling and smiled, moaning abit. "Go faster please."

Ayu got undressed as she got into the bubbling bath, tierd from the battles over and over again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:42 pm
"as you wish my queen." He said in her ear. He pushed him self up a little and started to go faster getting over welmed from the plessure he went deeper and went a little faster then that.

Kamron was waken up and he nodded and then looked up he got out of the bed being a little sore and then went into the bathroom and jumped in the shower.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:10 pm
Ayame moaned and smiled. "Yes..."

Ayu sat down on the bed with only a towel on. She looked at the windows and sighed, taking her hair down from the bun it was in.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:01 pm
"baby....we don't have much time....we need to hurry and get ready....but i don't want our first conseeved child to be a hit and run." He looked at her slowing down as he talked to her in her ear.

Kamron got out of the shower drying himself off and then started to get dressed after he was done he blow dryed his hair comeing it where it fell in front of his face a little and then layed on the medic bed waiting for ayu to come.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:08 pm
Ayame smiled alittle, shaking her head. "Ok...but we do have to get ready."

Ayu walked into the wing with a dark blue dress on. It barely touched the floor and the it showed her shoulders. She had on black earrings and her hair was in a french braid and the braid in a bun. She sat on Kamron's bed smiling. "Hey...how do you feel?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:14 pm
Kaleb looked at her....would you like to do this after the ball....." He looked at her pulling out of her although he didn't want to but he wanted it to be special not just a quick one and then move on.

Kamron smiled "way better now that your here." He smiled and sat up grabbing her and kissing her from the sholder all the way up to her lips and then stood up and held his arm out for her to take "sha'll we?"  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:18 pm
Ayame put her bottoms back on and smiled. "Yes...I'm going to get changed." She walked into the bathroom, closing the door.

Ayu nodded, standing up and taking his arm. "Yes." She smiled and sighed happliy.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff