Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:41 am
((I'm going to be gone again for a few days because I'll be back at my Grandmom's until Tuesday (I hope biggrin ) I can work on the exchange student line while I'm gone if that helps?))

Ri shrugged at Hanna. "I don't remember that announcement. I was in the darkroom most of this morning developing my film. When your in there you can barely hear anything."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:12 pm
((cools thanks! Argh! i hate being brain deaded!))  

unguluck

DarkCole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:00 am
(how many exchange students are we going to have?) "Exchange student? Oh right. Our school is taking exchange students from Germany, France, and other parts of Europe so we are going to have a lot more students this year." Cole sighed, "Man, this is going to be troublesome."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:31 pm
"Really?!" Hanna was both excited and nervous, she had a bad enough time with first impressions! She looked around wondering if the students had already arrived.
((How bout each of us double up on Characters, to get it more intrusting? If you guys don't mind that is!))  

unguluck

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:03 pm
((sure if you give me time to work on it...though it might be difficult since my final semester is starting on Monday... so I will do my absolute best!!))

"Germany, eh." Ri mumbled to herself "I always wanted to visit there. And France too, what a wonder that would do for my art."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:04 pm
(i don't mind)
"I wonder just how they are going to fit in. I mean, mostly new students, no matter what country, want to fit in somewhere." Cole looked around for new kids.  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:50 pm
Hanna nodded, she knew what it was like wanting to feel "in", but now she felt confterable. "I'm sure you're art wont be affected by the transfer students Ri!" she smiled, "If anything it will get better!"
((Np! thanks for supporting the idea! Send a profile anytime you can!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:09 pm
Isaac checked the thin slip of paper he had received from his host parents. It said 'Someone by the name of Hanna will help you get started.' Isaac sighed heavily as he was walking the crowded streets of the city. Isaac dreaded meeting people period so he knew his first day was gonna suck. He got to the front door of the school when he saw a girl waiting there. He knew it must of been this "Hanna" he had just read about. Isaac only hated meeting girls more than boys because he was especially shy around them. He was exited and nervous at the same time about meeting her.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

unguluck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:48 pm
"Hey Hanna!!!" called a girl from her first block. She looked curiously up at the the girl as she aproched. "Principal asked for me to give this to you!" she threw a envelop at her face and walked away to her other friends.
Meany. Hanna thought sourly as she ripped open the top of the envelope. Her hands frozen, face whitened. "I have to meet with an exchange student!?" she said in a hush whisper. "Ak! And I'm going to be late if I don't hurry!!!" Hanna quickly brought the color back toher cheeks, smiled at her new friends and said. "Looks like we're going to have another addition to our group!" she smiled before excusing herself and pushing her way through the crowd towards the front entrance. When she finally broke free of the glob of people in the cafteria, Hanna bolted for the double doors that allowed the High School Students to leave their hell for a day. She sighed in relief when she made it before the exchan- No, Isaac. she corrected herself. She looked around until se spotted a student, in her eyes, seemed lost, scared and most of all overwhelmed! Hanna took in a deep breath to allow herself to calm down.
She met him half way. "Hello," she greeted him with a soft welcoming smile. She didn't know what else to say, she herself was probably just as nervous, seeing as she only found out a few minutes she was to help Isaac. So she stood their a stupid, unsure grin on her face, waiting for him to break the slience.

((Sorry that took a while))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:54 pm
"...Hello there umm what now?" Isaac trembled his entire body shook his cheeks becoming red because of how nervous he was he said "Excuse me please." He jolted for the bathroom. He walked into the bathroom and began washing his face. He then walked out of the bathroom calm now and went back to a confused Hanna. "Sorry... what now?"  

xXDeathsHeirXx

unguluck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:25 pm
Hanna was slightly surprised as Isaac freaked out. Wow, he's even worse than me! she thought, the unsure stupid grin still on her face. "Hi, I'm Hanna, and." she half lifted her arm then let it flop back down at her side. "Are you ok!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:29 pm
"Sorry..." Isaac began trembling again. "So umm... what do you need to show me?"  

xXDeathsHeirXx

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:33 pm
Ri blushed. "Oh..you heard that. Haha... I meant what wonders it would do for my art if I got the chance to visit there. I'm going to head to the art studio. I suddenly feel inspired. Maybe I'll see you all later. Bye."

Ri got up and gathered her things, sort of in a daze as she walked out of the crowded lunch room towards the art studio.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:15 pm
"Your classes." Hanna decided to forget about the greetings. She pulled out his shedual that had accopanied Hanna's letter from the Principal. "It's lunch still, so if your not hungary, I'll be happy to show you around if you like. I'm a softmore and it looks like you have all freshman classes, so I know were everythin is too." Hanna felt herself get nervous as Isaac began to shake once again. "Are you O`Kay?" she repeated, more concered this time becuase of his continuous state.  

unguluck

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:58 am
Isaac stopped trembling. "Where's my first class?" His eyes were seemingly sad and his voice was quiet. Isaac was very still now. He was trying not to show emotion now. He hated it when people worried for him. It makes him feel weak.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff