Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flo33

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:41 pm
Hello im new to the guild my name is jennifer im 13 and in 8th grade and i have 2 horses 3cats 2dogs 2hermit crabs 2chicken 13fish 2hampsters and about to get a new dog my favorite type of pet is a horse my dream horse is a aqha wich means american quarter horse association i want a pure black mare(female)3yrs of age white socks and i white star on the forehead my horses are aqha geldings(fixed males) there4 names are big and little red big red is 17.2 hands which is really big little red is 16.3 hands there chestnuts and the cats are 2 blacks short hair and a orange striped longhaired there all boys exept for tigger wich is the orange one and the boys named are salem and binx u no from the movies and shows salem looks igsactly like the cat and binx looks iqsactly like that cat and the dogs are one girl and one boy the girl is a tecup chahuahu named lacey and the boy is a mut named scratch the hemit crabs are boys and there names are superman and sly the chicken is a brown chicken named flapper and the other is doctor wiggles and there both girls the fish are girls and boys i have 6 guppies 3of them are babies so i dont no wut they are yet and ya nim just going on and sry about that and ya 6 guppies 2 giant algie eaters and the rest are koi and now for the hampsters one is a teddy bear hampster her name is sandy and the other is some kind of chinese one and her name is lucey well now that is over with i want to be a vetranarian at aTm  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:58 pm
your name: N'ro Dragon
residence: Canada
sex: Female
pets you have: Right now I have 1 Bata fish, 1 Cat, 1 Rat and 1 Kit Ferret on the way.
favourite type of pet: Any, they all need to be loved and cared for.

As for pets I've grown up (me adibing here) I've grown up with 2 Dogs, 4 Cats, at least 10 Rats, 1 horse, 4 guiny pigs, 4 Rabbits and a couple of tanks of fresh water and tropical fish. Edit: I've alsome had chickens and budgies, and for a short time watched over some parrots.

Now I love all my pets and if I was unable to keep and they found a good home.  

Nerodragon

Enduring Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Team Jacob 100

Irhelp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:41 am
Hi there... (I'm new blaugh )

My name is Ronja (It's a swedish name), but call me pluto in here...

I'm from Denmark (Little country south from Sweden and Norway). Hope you'll have no problems understanding my language. Denmark is not an english speaking country..

I am 16 years old.. smile

My favorite animals are dogs.. They are soo sweet, and I have one of my own.. Called Laben..

Thanks for letting me be in your guild.. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:57 am
Hello all. Thanks for accepting me here. smile

My name is....you can call me Slumber Hermit or any short version of it -be it slumber or hermit, they are all fine. sweatdrop I'm 27 years old. I used to have 1 dogs when I was really tiny, I vaguely remember about him or her. I just remember the dog's name-Black, 4 chickens. Then there were 2 dogs that is very dear to me. I stop having a pet since I lost my 2 dogs. My family doesn't like animal much.

My current pets are my 14 cats-6 of them are newly borns weeks ago. I'm going to have them fixed soon. Everytimes I want to take them to the VET, something came up. now most of them has a cold so we have to wait until they are completely cured first. =P

I usually loves animal but I hardly has any contact with them. I never have a pet for such a long time, and my cats has change my life. Prior to this, my dream is to have my work abraod, but now I don't want to move because I'm worry about my pets. I also used to think I just want to live in small apartment if I have my own place, now I want a big house with room for my pets to live, eat and sleep comfortably. heart

Thanks for accepting me into your guild, and sorry for my rambling.
sweatdrop  

Slumber Hermit

xNathan_Fordx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:04 pm
Hello I a 27 and I female.
I have a gecko name Hydra and I used have a chinchilla name Chichi, and several gerbils. I am currently looking to invest (yes invest I know the amount of work and cash it will take to take of one) in a dog.
And I hope this site to help me through rodents and reptiles to canine.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:05 pm
Hey I'm Sarah, I'm 16 and I'm female.

I love all types of animals, my favourite would be rabbits and cats though. um, Im a guinea pig breeder, Ive been breeding since I was 8. And I love all of my 5 piggies. Scamper is my oldest male, being exactly 8 years of age and a beautifully tempered mix breed of crested and dark lemon agouti. Pookie is his little girl-friend, and is a albino Abby breed. Their pups are Rio, age 2 ((a beautiful calico mixed)) and Erin, age 2 ((looks exactly like a little panda bear)) My other female Spaz is 7 years of age and is a pure bred dark lemon agouti. I have two anole lizards, the green anole is named Zig Zaggy Joe, and the wood anole is named Maude. And my little pride and joy is a silver coated dwarf/standered mixed bunny named Sabastian. Hes my baby. I got him not much odler than 7 1/2 weeks old and we imediately formed a bond. He's turning 1 rather soon, and is completely spoiled. And...yep. I have two shnoodles, Oliver and Blackjack. And that about raps it up. ^.^  

Jealousys Pet

burger_king1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:05 pm
hey,im new

INFO:

Name:Maya Muzur
birthday:august 13th,1996
astro sign:Leo
locaiton:North Vancouver,Canada planet earth XD

LOOK:
skin tone:pale
eyes:dark green
hair:tangly,light brown with dirty blonde streeks

FAMILY:
family:big bro,big sis,mom,dad,1 grandma,1 grandpa,1 aunt,2 uncles,1 boy cousin,3 girl cousins
PETS:
*this is how it goes sad name)(gender)(breed)(owner)
1.Lola,female,black multease,my dog
2.Leo,female,some poodle,uncle's dog
3.Dudi,male,white terrier,other uncle's dog
4.sncikers,male,dont know,girl cousins bird  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:57 pm
Offline name: Lydia
Female
20 years old
Lincoln, NE
Pets: 1 ball python, a small breeding colony of hissing cockaroaches, 1 fantail goldfish (Pie-pie), four cats (Tutenkahmen, Pandora, Little Caesar, Prairieghost--who was named after me, ironically enough), a small pack of dogs (Magpie, Sirius, Frankie, Hershey) most of which need new homes, and two ferrets (Casper, Rain)  

PrairieGhost

Kae-su Kat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:48 pm
Hi!! my (real) name is Seva, i live in Red Deer Alberta, i have 5 dogs and a catin the real world im really shy so i like gaia because i can be my own weird self an not have ppl judge me as much, pm me if you wanna talk, im always lookin' for new friends mrgreen , so yeah thats about it, oh, im 15 years old Thank-you 3nodding

p.s: im a chick sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:27 am
Name biggrin aniel
Residence:St. Louis
Sex:Male
Pets owned:4 pitbulls, 9 cats, 2 fish, and 1 snake
Favourite:Cats
Pets owned now:2 cats and 1 dog.  

Neko_Geta

DarkArlen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:26 pm
Hi I'm Arlen mrgreen

arrow User Image
Me heart

I'm 17
I've had many dogs and hamsters

I now have my b***h heart

arrow User Image
Demi heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:56 am

Pets: 2 snakes, 1 monitor, 2 cats, 6 tarantulas, 5 scorpions

Favorite kind of pet: Snaks

Zambimaru

smilylady

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:59 pm
Name:Jennie
Residence:NC, near the mountains
Sex:female
Pets owned:5 fish, 7 cat, 11 dog, 1 hampster
Favourite:love all
Pets owned now:1 cat and 1 dog.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:54 pm
Hi my name is Caryne I am oviously a girl I live in New South Wales in Australia. I am twelve and I am in year seven. My favourite pet is dogs. My dogs name is Benson.

I want to be a vet when I grow up. I would love to make some new friends so you can always send me a message.

ANIMALS ROCK exclaim  

Caryne6

Tessajdh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:57 pm
Hi, I'm 23 years old and live in Atlanta, GA.

I have 1 dog name Bowser (he's a mutt...part fox terrier, jack russel, and beagle) and 1 cat name Sephiroth. (he's just a regular old american short hair cat)  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff