Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
Too much stuff! Now win more! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here's some gold just in case you don't win!
  +gold
View Results

footballstar72

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:39 pm
Well.. Would anyone like to hear my life story?? Here goes nothin.. I was born and I am alive now.. 14 years.. So.. I am watchin tv and I want to run outside in my BANANA SUIT!!! But I won't.. No one is outside.. (I should win for havin a banana suit..)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:41 pm
I will win page 7! WOO! NO ONE WILL STOP ME!!!! please.. I have aviator glasses. they are cool.. Some people at my school don't wanna talk to some other people and I am gonna be like.. SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR LLAMA!  

footballstar72

footballstar72

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:42 pm
My real name is Joel.. I live in Louisiana.. I am watchin tv right now.. I um.. have been on Gaia for a year now.. I um have a kitten that's one year old named Checkers and she loves to play (and bite me).  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:44 pm
Can I win now? I have posted uncontestedly for the past like 90 years.. I have family in Pennslyvannia.. (if that's how you spell it) I love sports.. MOO! and I'm random.  

footballstar72

footballstar72

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:45 pm
I make straight A's and sometimes B's.. MEOW.. Did you know that hyenas have a worse bite than a lion?? HA! that was in red. I should win now  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:50 pm
What are the gifts anyway?? I would like to win.. I am bored but I wanna win. I wear a size 10.5 shoe  

footballstar72

footballstar72

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:52 pm
I will post a whole page by myself!! I would very much enjoy winning!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:54 pm
Has anyone ever posted a whole page before?? I think I should like win a kabashoosin gold for that one.. anyhoo.. I am watchin tv and when I win I will continue to do so.  

footballstar72

footballstar72

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:56 pm
I used to take French in elementary school but it stopped in middle school.. I think I'll take Spanish instead of French in high school.. Should I?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:57 pm
Yay! heart  

~The Why Not Guild Mule~

footballstar72

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:58 pm
Are the gifts good or are they like a fish.. or a wallpaper.. hopefully not b.c I don't have a house and don't plan on gettin one on gaia..well I do but I don't do anything with it..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:01 pm
Does the yay mean I won??? I almost posted a whole oage on my own.. oh well I will do it! My friend last year was asked by a math teacher, " How do you spell you name (his name was William aka Will) he replied, " Willl." (The teacher had a son named Wil with one L so she didn't know.. it was hilarious.  

footballstar72

footballstar72

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:04 pm
Why do you drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?? Hamburger contain no ham.. I think.. WHEN SHALL I WIN!?!?!?!? I refuse to stop posting until that happens! (stomps like godzilla)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:09 pm
Who made the bologna??? Why not baloney?? Or bulony?? OR WHY NOT DIP-DOO-DILLY-DOO THE COW SAYS MOO!  

footballstar72

footballstar72

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:12 pm
Are we supposed to talk about certain things to win?? I am still watchin tv..and funny pranks on youtube..  
®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff