Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DonCacti

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:14 pm
Just looks up at the sky, siwnging. "I don't know.... I was in an accident, then,,, I don't know... I ended up here somehow..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:24 pm
"Aw. Thats not fare to you. Um. Do you mind telling me what the accident was? Oh! Im sorry! That was terribly rude of me!" She blushes.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

DonCacti

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:50 pm
"No, it's ok, I was trampled by a crowd at a concert, I got hurt pretty bad, almost died. My family was putting up with me, I forgot my real name and named myself Don... but then my parents died and my other family members just didn't want to put up with me, so they shipped me off here..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:40 am
Alyss suddenly appeared behind Don. "You were sent here because you had amnesia? That's what hospitals are for. Whoever found you is an idiot," she said in a creepy, yet undeniably, adorably, childish tone of voice.  

Mentha spicata

tsubakino

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:01 am
*walks over to the picture* shouldn't these be monkeys? *draws fur and tails on the drawing, idiotically ruining the picture.* ahhhh much better  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:12 am
Pats Kiki on the head then looks around frantically. "Ah! Kiki! What happened to Paco?!"  

XSuki_MikaX

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:32 am
"Oh, well if you ever need to talk o someone, you can come and talk to me any time, ok?" She says and looks at the ground. "I will try harder to keep in my bad side, so i will listen to you. I promise."

(When she is in this personality she talks to much. Heh. But she is a good listener. Like toruh honda from Fruits basket -farubba-)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:32 pm
(YES! I finally found a picture for Alyss. Just add a stuffed animal that looks like a rabbit and give her normal clothes. Otherwise, she looks like this. User Image ))  

Mentha spicata

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:28 pm
(She looks hella cool)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:12 pm
((Yeah. I know. I was so lucky I found that pic!))  

Mentha spicata

DonCacti

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:16 pm
He looks up at the sky, gets up and walks off, nonny-ko held down, away from him, as if he didn't want to look at the tiger. He just sighs and goes over to the hug cement wall that kept them in. He layed his hand on he wall as a tear gently rolled down his cheek. "I'm not supposed to be here..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:29 am
Had found Paco who had somehow managed to get himselves outside so as i was going to walk back inside i saw Don and walked over to him. "Whats wrong?" Tilts my head to the side a little bit.  

XSuki_MikaX

DonCacti

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:27 am
He just looked at her slightly, then walked off the other way, wrapped up in a cloak of un-harmonious, dischorded music, like a broken symphony. He just went back to his room, which was surprisingly well-furished.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:09 am
Alyss watched Don leave, blinking. To her, the people here were too emotional. Or maybe the problem was the oppisite. Maybe Alyss wasn't emotional enough. She hugged her rabbit to her and wondered what she should do now that she had finished eating.  

Mentha spicata

Taria180

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:22 pm
*was running around in the cafetirea turning over tables looking for paco* PACO!!!  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff