Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:03 pm
- i rip the boy form the seal and slip him a bit away and right as im about to telly uo off the girl jsut simply goes- hy pyro chill abbe lets go im bored- i look at you then at the boy - both of you don't touch my stuff - me an the girl leave-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:51 pm
(Ok, I'd love to post, but I haven't the faintest clue what just happened, except that I'm free now. If you could possibly be just a tad more literate, I woudl adore responding to your actions.)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:28 pm
pyromaniac696
- i rip the boy form the seal and slip him a bit away and right as im about to telly uo off the girl jsut simply goes- hy pyro chill abbe lets go im bored- i look at you then at the boy - both of you don't touch my stuff - me an the girl leave-

rough translation:
he got you out the seal whent to tell us off you told him off and then he told me and rex not to touch his stuff and dragged you away ^_^ hope that helps  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:42 pm
- comes home in another hour the girl is gone i walk in my room an blare music then sartt to lift weights-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:13 pm
(Thanks a ton. I have trouble reading what doesn't have proper grammar. I suppose it comes from having parents that teach. sweatdrop )
"Oh, you're back." Robin had been sitting in one of the trees outside the window, but came back in when she heard Pyro. "Um, listen, I know that we're roommates, but I'm really more comfortable outside, so I was wondering if I could just leave my stuff on the other bed, and sleep outside. I mean, ah," she sighed, she stunk at explaining things. "Could you just leave the window unlocked at night?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:27 am
( whee no problem my nephew speeks like that so i understand it)

raven lay on her bed, her eyes transfixed on the wall before her heavy music blaired from pyros room, she sighed and rolled over this music gave her a headache "i hate this place" she hissed closing her eyes and faling asleep  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:36 am
[ hey its my keyobard i sometimes accidently hit auto complete and ti completes but then i type of i type to fast for the boar and its old so it mixes things sorry again] - pyro looks at her - fine i like coldd- after an hour i turn off the stereo - then in the middle of the night a girl comes into my room and well it happens and everyone hears it fur about an hour then she leave and i pass out-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:20 am
This sparked a slight brawl as the thugs of Bobby ganged up on Rex, trying to beat him down, everything failed as he just wouldn't die no matter how much they hurt him. It didn't take long before the principal arrived, stopping the thugs and eventually banning them from the school.

Rex went to his room and lied down on his bed.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:51 pm
jackie slid out of her covers and walked over to her chair,
the door creaked open and rex sliped threw and up onto his bed.
jackie could tell he had been in a fight, the fresh sent of blood hung thick in her room, she rolled her eyes and pulled her knees into her chest and sat watching the wall  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:42 pm
"...I never asked for a fight...why?" Rex said, not talking to anyone, just himself.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:48 pm
- from my room you hear shouting then the oor opens and a man goes flying aross the hall- hey im not down with you- i mock him as i jump on him bite into his neck and ffe then when im done i laugh and shoot him ni the forhea so no one would guesse that im vampiric-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:05 pm
(( eek wow))

jackie stood from her chair "it's because they don't understand, they are afraid afraind of what they don't know and can't controle like me you will not fit in" she turned her back to him and opened the curtins a tiny bit so she could look outside "another one has just joined the land of shadows" she whispered to herself  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:26 pm
Robin slept, silently curled up in a small ball of fuzzy blankets and pillows twenty feet about the ground. When a crash interupted her slumber, she jerked to life, still slient, but no longer drowsey. She watched as Pyro fought, threw the man outside his room, bit him, and then shot him. Not the smallest sound escaped her lips as seh watched, but her eyes teared up, and she cried without making a sound; crying for the lost soul of the man she didn't know. She looked at Pyro and wondered,Why, why would he shoot him? A determined man could still find the bite marks, so he didn't kill for that reason, but then what? As she drifted back to sleep, her mind was filled with questions, none of them answered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:18 pm
i walk into my room jsut noticing the girl outside seeing me and i walk towards her to explain the situation- hello ma'mm the reason you saw that is because that man was here to kill me and through self defense i lost my bearing and the hunger inside of me crept out after aobut ten years so sorry for the trouble -i kiss her cheek - bye
- i go to my room and sleep-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:33 am
(Oy, I made it pretty clear in the post that I was unnoticeable, but I guess that I could have been clearer. Oh yeah, and how did you get up into my tree to kiss me?)
Robin was frozen as Pyro kissed her, with shock, not cold. She couldn't remember being kissed by anyone, ever; it was something she was fairly sure about. After a minute of sitting, dumbstruck, she lay back down, and stared up at the sky. Even the stars seemed unfamiliar to her, but she really wanted to make this place her home, and the world drifted slowly through her eyes and she began to doze.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff