Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Geko Swamp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:27 pm
''Dax my digimon aren't water based so my idea is to freeze this swamp and get even with a few people . '' .Lance uses the spirit of light to detect other spirits in the perimeter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:33 pm
(actually fyi your not allowed to be both a spirit and have a digimon out. Thats the same as having two digimon out)
Dax looked down at the Otamamon and Gekomon trying to communicate apparently.
He knelt down. "Well...uh..hi there. Can you show us where the digimemory is here?" he asked kindly.  

City in Slumber

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:38 pm
(I don't i'm just Magnagarurumon)
''Otamamon and Gekomon , I got a bad feeling about this . ''Lance gets ready to fire at any moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:40 pm
Shadow laughed at kain as he went back to his own work, then he noticed the nearby bush's were rustling, he momentarily stopped spinning his machete, and grabbed it by the pommel, and held it so he was pointing to the bush's, then Kyo stepped out and explained. Shadow groaned and began spinning his blade agian,"Oh it's you kyo. Yeah I saw you at the base too, what of it? And yes I can see that he's your mushroomon, why would he be hiding behind your leg the second I set eye's on you two." Shadow said, in an angry-ish voice, he didnt like it when people stated the obvious, it pissed him off. But he was holding back his anger as much as possible for when the battle started. And now he was spinning his blade, stopping it, then spinning agian... and on and on as he spoke,"So, what level can your mushroommon digivolve to?" He asked, as he lost the temper and bad tone in his voice, and began to sound more friendly.

Luna noticed the gekomon and otamamon, and she turned to some of them and spoke with them, she asked them what they wanted.

Shadow tensed when he heard the gekomon and the otamamon appear, he sent a signal via the connection that he and luna shared; for her to be ready for anything.

(the 12 hour thing isnt in effect yet since we havent been attacked or kira hasnt really done anything yet, right?)  

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:51 pm
[Kira and Draco are busy at the moment. They send their sorry to everyone so I'll have to substitute as the digimon and such.]

Gekomon and Otamamon had no clue of what Dax spoke of. Then the word spread around. "Digimemory?" "Digimemory." "Digimemory!" "Digi-" "memory?" "Digi!" "Memory..." The crowd of digimon kept repeating the word, over and over. None of them knew what it was though.

A loud boom went out throughout the swamp as a shadow rushed through the swamp. "Heeeelp!" A loud, deep voice exclaimed at the top of his lungs. But no one would be able to hear him as the distance of everyone from where he was was far off. "What do you want with me?" The digimon asked, trapped within a cage to fit his size. But the digimon whom captured him did not reply. All he did was watch. Watch as the ShogunGekomon cried for help.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:53 pm
Kain looked at the kid then his mushroommon. ''Yo iv seen you two as well.'' he said then jumped down and looked at the Gekomon and Otamamon picking up one of each. ''Hello would you be so kind as to tell us where the digimemory guardian is its very important that the evil tamers dont get there before us.'' he said pointing to where the spirit tamers would probably be hiding.  

Cephalon Kish

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:56 pm
(No one heard it? Laaaame. He should like, toot his horn thing around him. -shot-. And thats alright, they have lives XD SOupy do me a favor and if this gets TOO active put a limit on it :3 )
Dax couldn't help but laugh at the innocense of the digimon.
He wished he could communicate with them better though.
Thats when his digivice glowed, and out came little Gomamon to the rescue! The now rookie form of former Yuramon.
Dax facepalmed. "Gomamon! I was going to send Seraphimon Bm out instead! Now I have to fight with you and lets face it you're not really that-"
Gomamon scowled and began to glow.
Light dazzled the swamp as Gomamon turned into the big Ikakumon.
"... That was rather strange. You seem to be able to digivolve fast..." Dax wondered if there was a power that Ikakumon had that Dax didn't know about.
Ikakumon looked down at the Gekomon and Otamamon. Him being a creature of water could slowly swim around in the swamp, so he may be kind of useful. However, his size was a factor. Despite just digivolving into Ikakumon, he de-digivolved back to Gomamon.
He walked over to the group of digimon.
"Let's get it straight right now. Who's the most powerful digimon around?" He asked.
Maaaan he sounded like scarface.
Creepy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:06 pm
Kyo Felt the ground shake with the bellow. " Ah!" he cried. Kyo looked at Ace and shadow. "I have a feeling we should check that out" he said with a Smile.  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:21 pm
( >_< Don't forget about me! )

Sheriti looked at the water-type digimon nervously. She listen closely to every word and sound they made but it was no use. These digimon didn't appear to speak human language well, their words still slurred. Sheriti had reappeared near the area populating with tamers. It almost seemed to be a convention to her. Everyone comes towards this area for a brief hour or two and scatters on and about.
Phelesmons piercing glistened from the sharp light that came from the Royal Knights. It was Dax, accompanied by the other male tamers she saw from the Dark Ocean.
"Well, Phelesmon.....can you make out what they're saying?" Sheriti asked, hunching over to listen to one Otamamon closer. Though it did glance at it, the purple digimon was distracted by exchanging glances with every other water based digimon.
Long before Phelesmon was formatted, he had been a water digimon himself; a Kamemon. Following its evolution as well but unfortunantly due to some events, his digi code was reformated and now he is part of the Nightmare Soldiers. Phelesmon scratched his goatee while interpreting the digimons repeated words.
After a brief moment he spoke, "I got nothing." Phelesmon lightly poked one of the digimons. A Otamamon shook his pitchfork from the random object. "It's a bit silly to ask a serious question to them...in fact why are they here?" He inquired.
Sheriti hinted Phelesmon's thoughts, understanding. "I hope the guardian of this digital memory hasn't destroyed their home. " She gasped. "You don't believe that they ran all the way out here- or are running from-"
"Danger?" Phelesmon cut her sentence, retrieving his weapon.
Sheriti asked, "Little ones, where is your guardian? Erm- the tall, chubby pink frog- oh- um-" Sheriti waved her hands as if it would help her remember the name. "ShogunGekomon! Yes, shouldn't you be with him?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:23 pm
The Gekomon and Otamamon stopped talking for a moment and looked at each other, back and forth, side to side before answering. "Shogun!" "Shogun." "ShogunGekomon!" "ShogunGekomon!" "The Shogun." "ShogunGekmon." The noise rose as more and more of them started to say "ShogunGekomon" or like.  

Teh Soupreme

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:28 pm
Kain nodded and put the two down then jumped onto Ace's crystal appearing high above the forest so he could see everything. ''Did you hear soemthing awhile back Ace you've been awfully twitchy.'' he said as the crystal moved around then descended. ''I think i heard ShogunGekomon problem is i cant find his location due to the extra noise.'' he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:32 pm
Kyo Looked over at the girl Sheriti and he Demonic Digimon, "I bet that he will know were the memory is". He said with a proud tone for thinking of what he thought was a good Idea.  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:42 pm
Gomamon smiled, feeling proud of himself.
"Yous got any idea as to where these shogungekomon be?" Asked Gomamon.
(No grammar mistakes in that post. Thats just how he talks ^_^)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:43 pm
''ShogunGekomon , sounds like a boss . '' Lance thought over that this area could be able to stop most of us in our tracks , ''Dax later on I may need your assistance . ''.Lance started to drink rootbeer even though he was in digimon form.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:50 pm
"Mam, you made it worse." Phelesmon jeered.
"You made it worse!" Shot back Sheriti.
She rose on her feet, not knowing what to do for the rookie digimon. Of coarse the digi-memory was important but what would happen to the little digimon here? What if they were frightened and just took notice on how vague the situation is? She didn't want to leave the rookies here, nor did she want to fail he team mates. Taking notice of the other Spirits, Sheriti signaled them a greeting.
Phelesmon transformed his figure once again by evolving into Murmuxmon. If transportation for the Otamamons' and Gekomons was necessary,t hen he would take them over to a safer place. Due to his large size, it would be easy to handle the small rookies.
Sheriti's Murmuxmon became aware of each tamers activity. They were all suspicions and some appeared to boast an image of valiance.
Sheriti attempted to calm the digimon. She began to hush them while motioning her hands in a wave-like motion. Sheriti overheard a voice, commenting to what she believed was directing towards Murmuxmon. Sheriti flushed, accepting the compliment toward her partner. "Aha, all of us will find it together, if not help to get to that point." Her eyes caught a large mushroom sheltering itself behind the tamer. "Wow, a Mushroomon! What a cool digimon, I hardly see those types around."
Murmuxmon loosened his arms, and shifted his weight sending signals of discomfort. Due to his new weight and the unbalanced area, he was very slowly sinking into the weak ground.
Sheriti overheard Dax's voice. The area was in still- dead silence. She actually grew intimidated for this reason. Sheriti did not want to interrupt Dax while he conducted his own interrogation with one of the rookies. Their peace with one another had already denigrated, yet she still felt everything was casual.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games