Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Negima: MahoraFest-Open! Needs everyone but mostly females. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because i have to
  yup, sure do.
View Results

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:02 pm
"Oh, n-no, of course not. To be honest, i was late myself when i first got here. If Takamichi...i mean if Takahata-sensei and Shizuna-sensei hadn't shown me where to go, i would probably still be searching for my class. i'm eleven ((remember, year after Negima's 'present')). It's not a joke!" Negi chuckled. "Sorry. i just got used to saying my age and then assuring the one asking that i was serious. It was all i heard my first day. And every other day i see someone who's not in my class."

Ku smiled and waved as Chiyoko got out. "We party for sure! Only problem will be picking party to go to!" When Chiyoko had gone, Ku looked around for Chamo and, not seeing or hearing him, took her bathing suit off. "If no perverts are watching, bathing nude i much better." She slipped back into the warm water, sighing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:40 am
"Okay, that good. Eleven? Wow, I believe it is no joke. How do you manage all of these older girls? I figured it would be impossible." Anise says as she looks at him. She glances at her short nails then remembers something. "Oh, and is there an Art area of some sort?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:21 pm
"Well, it helps that most of them have crushes on me. I think they take it easy on me because i'm younger than them."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:15 pm
"Well, I suppose that makes some sense. I was warned to be careful... How careful should a person be?" She asks as she dusts off her skirt. "I was told that there are a few fights."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:01 pm
"i wouldn't worry about fights. Once you meet everyone in class, i'm sure they'll help you if somebody tries to hurt you. She may not look it, but Ku-Fei, oh, that's the girl you met in the bath, has taken on and beaten the best fighters from almost every martial arts club this school has to offer. Easily! With her and the other strong girls in class, you'll be safe. And..until you meet them, i shall do the same!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:59 pm
"Okayworry less about fights, got it. There is less on my mind now than a few seconds ago." She looks around, thinking. "What is this building called? A dorm?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:30 am
"Yes, a dormitory to be more proper. On-campus housing for students of all ages. Of course for grade school-age students, they have supervision, but you don't have to worry about that, do you?" He laughed lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:13 pm
"I dunno, what do you think?" She says with a slightly evil smirk. "Do I seem to be the type that needs it, Mr. Springfield?" Anise says, trying not to think of her last school. They deserved it, everything they did... Karma. She thinks with a slight frown which disappates swiftly.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:02 am
"Not really, though if there are wolves running around, i guess a lot of students could use someone around."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:40 pm
Anise looks a little upset. "Well, I don't think that Onee-san will cause to many problems." She sighs and glances around. "You know what? I will take care of them, you can sleep safe and sound. No nightmares for Mr. Springfield."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:35 am
"You mean the wolves!? How!? Are you...a mage?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:35 pm
Anise freezes and almost chokes. "Me? Mage? No! I'm an on... Ordinary person! I just have known this particular bunch for a long time. That's all!" She says, her 'all' trailing off as she tries to take a step, but feels nothing underneath her foot. Her heart pumps a little faster and her eyes widen a little more as she spots the stairs. Great! ((Sarcasm))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:03 am
Negi jumps to catch her, but ends up jumping a bit to the left and landing on the stairs face-down. Fortunately, his body should be soft enough to cushion the impact and, being flat, avoid the injury of hitting a corner.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:53 pm
Anise lands with her eyes closed tight and her hand taking part of the weight off of something soft. She opens her eyes and looks down to see her wet skirt, her now scattered slips of paper, and someone beneath her. "Mr. Springfield!" She squeeks out as she gets up and starts picking up the slips. As she picks up the majority she turns and starts helping Negi up. "I'm sorry."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:58 am
Negi squirmed and screamed as the impact pushed him into the corners of the stairs. But he stifles it and accepts her help onto his feet.

"Its quite alright. That was a close one! This seems familiar somehow, like i've done it before in a way."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff