Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:19 pm
"okay, a mushroom for you. any one else? Korose, what are you thinking? your thoughts are blurred..." myomoni said looking at her as he threw a giant mushroom towards keela. "sorry to intrude but they were interesting..." myomoni said looking sheepish.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:47 pm
myomoni
"okay, a mushroom for you. any one else? Korose, what are you thinking? your thoughts are blurred..." myomoni said looking at her as he threw a giant mushroom towards keela. "sorry to intrude but they were interesting..." myomoni said looking sheepish.

Korosu looked up at him shyly. "Y-you can read minds?"  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:48 pm
"faintly and only sometimes... but when Mogold helps me and can practically read them clear as words." myomoni said looking at her. "Why?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:50 pm
Not good. Suma said trying not to show her excitement when the demon spoke. I should tell them....or will they betray me like my brother did?  

2suma7

Greedy Capitalist

8,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:53 pm
"hmm, its still blurry... but something about your brother?" myomoni said trying to show her that he could do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:54 pm
He is good. But I still don't think he would understand. Suma gave him a small smile as she wrapped her fingers around her necklace.  

2suma7

Greedy Capitalist

8,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:00 pm
"understand what?" myomoni asked hearing her thoughts clearer than before.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:04 pm
Suma sighed, "I'm not here for a vacation." She admited. "I'm here on a mission the elder elemental's sent me for. Its a bit far fetched and I highly doubt any of you would understand let alone believe me."  

2suma7

Greedy Capitalist

8,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:05 pm
Korosu didnt know what to say or how to answer to someone who could faintly read minds.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:24 pm
"okay, well i've heard weird stories, go ahead." myomoni said.

(i dont always read minds... sry if u dont like it. we can edit a little)  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bathroom Tragedies

Dapper Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:20 pm
Keela took a bite from her mushroom, but sniffed something on it. "ACHOOO!" Her sneeze echoed loudly. She piched of some of the particles on the mushroom and examined them intently. Her eyes widened as she realized what the dark particles atop the shroom ment (sorry had to use shroom XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:47 pm
"what!?!" myomoni said in suprise at wut Suma said. "whats wrong with the mushroom?" myomoni asked Keela  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:30 pm
Xx-xAisuTenshix-xX
JaeJae09
"KOROSU!! why are you so quiet!! she said jumping in front of her. she was unaware that she still had blood on her face.

"Hmm? Oh its nothing!" she said giggling a little at the blood left on her face.

"What's funny....is there something on my face?!?!"she said frantically  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:30 pm
Suma nodded. "Well when the world was formed, there were the elementals who started to build. They made six orbs which were passed down threw generation threw generation of elementals. This," She said pointing to the orb around her neck. "Is the water element. And I was told to find the other five. But they have been lost in time and no one really know's where they are. But as the years past the elements began to intergrate with other people. So the blood of the orginal have been passed to," Suma paused for a minute. "all of you. So basicly what I'm saying is each of you have a bit of an elemental inside of you." Suma smiled as she took the last bit of her rice ball.
((YAY! Choose your element. Water is taken but there still is fire, air, earth, light, and dark. Oh I'm not sure how many are rping here so sorry if someone gets left out.))  

2suma7

Greedy Capitalist

8,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:50 pm
[[ o ooooooo im wanna be fire!! i like fire]]

[[it totally is an oxymoron for my person since she's a vampire!!AHHH i love it]]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff