Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Night Of The Living Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:37 pm
"Thanks." Jack said walking over to an old pile of clothes. "This will probably come in handy. Is everyone ready to leave?" Jack said anxious to try to save some people  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:08 am
Kiko grabbed some clothes for her and kitty and put them in her. When Jack asked that question she looked at her bag. "Yea just one more thing." she said as she went over a table and grabbed a box that was sitting there. she dusted it off and stuck in the bag. She also grabbed some more ammo and put it in there too. "OKay" she said looking at Kitty and Jack  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:17 am
"Okay, I'll go up first." Jack said going up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:17 pm
Kiko nodded and followed him.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:15 pm
Jack sat on a chair and waited for them to come up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:21 pm
Kitty changed out of her work uniform and ran up the stairs with Kiko and Jack. "Alright. So where are we going first of all? We cant just run around with a bunch half dead people chasing us with no destination to go to. I mean does anybody know a good sturdy place to stay at until we get some real help?" she explained.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:22 pm
"Here. This can be our base. We should go to a lab or something. Does anyone know where one is?" Jack said.

(( Thats where we can meet Miu Sato .))  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:53 pm
"Yeah. This place is pretty sturdy...its been through just bout anything form bad thunderstorms to tornadoes.. I dont think those zombie things will be able to make it through the first door."she said. looking through the window. She turned around when myomoni asked where a one is "Hey..earlier today when i was just bout to open....i saw some people in the woods walking...they were wearing lab coats like scientist wear and they were going down in some kind of elevator that came out of the ground."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:31 pm
"Really? Lets start that way then." Myomoni said  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:35 pm
Kiko nodded "Lets go through the back door. Chances are that they havent gotten around to the back and we can sneak back without being detected." she explained as she grabbed the back in her hand and strapped the pistol to her side and the shotgun to her back. "And remember to stay close and aim for the head."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:43 pm
"Right, lets go." Jack said picking up his things.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:29 pm
Kiko nodded and headed towards the back door.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:18 pm
"We'll let you lead because I guess your the only one who knows where it is." Jack said following her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:32 pm
"I guess so." she said as she opened the back door. She looked to see if any zombies were there and the coast was clear. She carefully stepped outside and gestured Jack and Kitty that it was safe.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:14 pm
Kitty agreed to thier plan but the odds of them finding a scientist that was smart enough to stop the dead from coming back to life were futile. But taking the chance was merit. She followed along with hope.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff