Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Ouran High School Host Club (After school hours) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite origional?
  Haruhi Fujioka
  Tamaki Suoh
  Kyoya Ootori
  Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
  Mitsukuni Haninozuka (Hunny) and Takashi Morinozuka
  Umehito Nekozawa
  Renge Houshakuji
  Ritsu Kasanoda
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:37 pm
He tries to think of a good guess, but decides that he would rather just be told. "Hm... I suppose I do. I have no immediate guess, so who?"

Nayana smiles and tries to straighten her stubble. "Good grief! No wonder half of the men I know don't have any facial hair! This stuff is really impossible. Oh, do you see any of those voice changers anywhere?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:06 pm
Alyss nodded and grabbed one for her and one for Nayana. "Here." She put hers on and talked, her voice was a high soprano now, instead of an alto. "Wow this really works!" She smiled.

"You know Rima Touhya right?" Senri didn't uncover his eyes, knowing that Kyne knew her already. Here comes the embaressing part.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:35 pm
Nayana manages to correct the soul patch and takes the voice changer from Rima. "Doo doodoo. This one is like super high!" She says in her now squeeky voice. "Jeez Rima, I think I will buy it anyways... I will get two. One high, one loww." As she says low her voice changes into a rich tenor. "Damn! I'm a myan." Nana says goofily. "So what is in your bag of tricks?"

"Of course. Seventeen years, grade eleven. Parents own a skater company. Labeled as a 'Skater girl'... Her or a relative? You aren't into older women are you?" He says, adding the older woman thing to freak Senri out a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:45 pm
"Yeah her not a relative. Geez Kyne... disgusting!" Senri laughed and sighed. "RIma has been on my mind lately."

"A whole different kinds. Anything you want I have. I'm an expert." She smiled, nodding.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:25 pm
"Eh heh... Rima... Huh. Not to bad I suppose. There is going to be no interferance with your work though. Is there?" Kyne asks as he lays back onto the pile.

"Those expanding bugs? Mechanical creatures? Rope? Saran wrap? Duct tape?" She asks watching all of Rima's nods. "A black cat?! Do ya? Do-ya-do-ya-doo-yaa?!" Nana pokes Rima in the ribs with every 'do ya'. "We could go get Chimine... We just trained him for buying stuff off of the internet. Then we can go straight to the school."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:27 am
"Calm down I have everything!" Rima smiled, giggling when she poked her. "Stop I'm ticklish!!"

"What do you mean? I'm a model, a clothing line business... what will get in the way?" Senri sighed, shrugging.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:00 am
"Psh, who isn't? Other than most males... They're no fun. But you don't have a black cat... Don't need one anyways. You got everything you want?" She asks as she goes up to the counter, grabbing hair gell on the way.

"I was talking about her. Are you planning on... Dating her? If not, good, if so... It could get in the way of your work as a host." He says.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:24 pm
"My liking Rima will not get in the way. I barely talk to her as is and I barely knew that she is a model for her parents company anyways. I never knew..." Senri smiled, dazing off but then shook his head. "No I wasn't going to date her until I completely know her... I heard she has a castle... is that true?" He was interested. "Plus I hard that she drives like a banshee... plus 6 cars and she fixes them all by herself..."

"Yes do you? I'll buy it... I got to much left over cash and I have to work tomorrow after school which means I have to go to the modeling studio... great..." Rima sighed, taking out her wallet that was in her boots.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:52 pm
"Nope, I am paying." Nayana quickly pays the man at the counter "Ya, I got a trained black cat, also a white, brown and tortise-shell. All for commercials. They are so smart, it is like they know what you are saying!"

"Woah man! She has a house nearly as big as a castle. If you want to know more, you got to ask someone who knows her better... Nayana Tu Yue would know. I could say, but it is not my place." Kyne says as he starts standing up. He walks to the door and looks back. "I got to go find Ichigo. I will be back soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:31 pm
"Sorry ok I was just wandering. Ok I'll come with you." Senri stood up and walked out beside him. "Then how did you know all of that stuff about her anyways?"

"Ok, can we go. I want to do some pranking." Rima smiled giggling.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:19 pm
"To the school we go!.. After I fix this lace..." She says as she slowly rolls forewards as she does up her skate. "Hey, no looking at my sexy man but now!" Nana says looking back at Rima.

"I have sources. I need to know nearly everything about everyone. Someone's gotta do it, why not me?" He says as he walks out of the rooms into the hallway. "Are you sure you don't want to watch the females?" Kyne turns back and peeks around the door. "See you in a bit, Gentleman and princesses."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:27 pm
Bunny lazily walks into her homeroom class to pick up a book she forgot.  

Happiness-in-cookies

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:16 pm
Rima shook her head. "No never would I do that."

"No I made my limits Kyne." Senri shook his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:45 pm
"Good!" She says, with a goofy grin on her face. "But I bet you look at Senri's! Don' Kill me!" She says as she starts skating off. "I couldn't reisit!"

"Limits? Anyways, Are you going to talk with Yue about the skateboard?" Kyne asks, not wanting to take a chance on one of the girls hearing that Senri likes someone.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:25 pm
"Maybe but lately Yue has been hanging out more and more with the same person. I think Yue is even spending the night." Senri looked at Kyne, curious as ever.

"Ugh Nana you can't taunt me about that!" Rima growled, jumping on her skateboard and catching up with her easily. "The school is close to here so it shouldn't be long."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff