Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Tanuki Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:10 pm
She grabs one of the rabids, puts it on her lap, nd pets it like a kitty. "Your so cute!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:01 am
Constantine Dragonblood
Welcome to my home. I am the Tanuki Constantine Dragonblood. Please, make yourself at home. You need not worry about death, you will come straight back to life in a completely random location, usually your bedroom, to go back to killing and randomness. Now, have at it.

dont forget me im your nemmisis i kill orphans and plants -cutts orphans head off- muh ha ha  

Dead prophet

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:28 am
"hmm??" looks at the orphans head on the floor. "Great. . . ."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:27 pm
Dee tapped Alexis on the shoulder. "Fire Sissy, we go see Sissy Honey?" she asked, her eyes wide as saucers. She was still clutching one of the rabbids, which was squirming in her arms, trying to get to Yin. "Banana wants to play dress up." she said, petting 'Banana' the rabbid, who looked like s/he wanted no part of playing dress-up.  

Methodless Madness

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:53 pm
"Wo wo wo, wait a second there you two. These things are animals, not truly domesticated in any way or form, likely to wack anyone over the head with a plunger or sausage at any moment, including others of their kind." He puts his hand up and stops a thrown plunger.

"I've had a lot of experience with these things, lots and lots." He then shoves the plunger onto the face of a rabbid weilding a spiked club.

"GET BACK TO WORK!" he yells at the rabbids who quickly stop trying to kill eachother with their non-lethal weaponry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:26 am
"Okay." Dee sighed, her expression one of utter desolation as she released the rabbid. "At least I still have...Oh no! Where did Lola go?" she shrieked, and began running around the room in a frenzied sort of way.  

Methodless Madness

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:45 am
"Oh!" her expresion shocked. "Dee! Come here!" she runs over and picks up dee. "I dont trust these things!" she says as a rabid starts nawing on my leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:13 pm
Yin pulls another plunger out and tosses it on the face of the one on the leg.

"Now now, later. Really get yourself some carrot juice if you're hungry." He tossed the rabbid towards the food table figuring it will figure things out from there.  

Yin Yun Yang

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:31 pm
"I want Lola!" Dee wailed, her voice reaching such a pitch that all the glass in the house shattered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:21 pm
Yin looked around.

"Guess these guys had missed some," he muttered to himself as the ear peircing wale went throughout the house.

Yin walked over to the little girl and sticks a plunger over her mouth, muffling the noise.

"And it seems that this trick works not only on rabbids for getting them to be quiet."  

Yin Yun Yang

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:15 pm
Dee jumped out of Alexis' arms and unstuck the plunger. "Menj a fenébe!" she cried, whacking Yin repeatedly over the head with it.(('Menj a fenébe' is the Hungarian equivalent of 'Go to hell!' in English.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:45 am
Yin raised his arms warding off the blows of the plunger, some rabbids in the room noticed the wacking and started to scream again pulling out their weapons and hitting everyone in sight, including other rabbids of course.

"Ah crud," Yin muttered quickly before the noise was too loud to hear.  

Yin Yun Yang

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:36 pm
After a few seconds Dee stopped beating up Yin. "Oww." she muttered as she got hit with a flying plunger. "C'mon Fire Sissy." she said, grabbing the older girl's hands and disappearing. She and Alexis reappeared a few moments later in what looked like a little girl's room, complete with shelves full of dolls, tea sets, and a large armoire full of dress-up clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:39 pm
Yin started to get himself out of the way of the rabbids, and then pulled out the red button again, pressing it quickly causing the rabbids to all come to a complete stop, some falling because they were in mid-air.

"I said get back to work on setting up the party, and clean up this mess you just made."  

Yin Yun Yang

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:15 pm
Dee walked around the room, taking a porcelain doll off the shelf. It had black glossy curls, a frilly pink dress, and glass eyes that followed your every move. "I thought I'd lost you, Lola." Dee said as she abandoned the room, walking down a flight of winding stairs with the doll in her arms.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff