Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
DATS (Or digimon data squad) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:44 pm
Ronmaru.

"Still as active as usual, I see."
Ronmaru hugged kari, unsure if she had changed at all.
(I think it would work out.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:51 pm
Sticking her tongue out at him, she returned the hug. "Meh, as active as one can get. Thanks to you though, the stress level went down around here." Gatomon, for once, looked delighted and not bitter, waiting to see her friend again.  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:03 pm
Ronmaru + Nagato.

Commandramon stepped into the room.
"Gatomon!"
Commandramon ran to gatomon and hugged her immensely.

"Well, since we have nothing to really settle with, i guess this is where I'll be living for a while."

Nagato: I don't really care, as long as you do your job in protecting humans and digimon.

Ronmaru: Right.

Ronmaru picked up kari, and walked her over to the captains chair, and set her in it.

Nagato: O3O*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:28 pm
Sapphire eyes lighting up, Gatomon ran over to Commandramon, and scooped up in his arms, purred as loud as anything. She nuzzled him with her head briefly, before curling up in his arms.

Kari smiled gently, using her friend's shoulders for support before settling in the captain's chair, a sharp contrast to the harder backing of her wheelchair. The leather molded around her, and she sighed. "How have you been?" she asked, all eyes for him. It had been five years after all.  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:14 am
Ronmaru
"Well, I have invented the excess evolution. I have also perfected my use of digisoul, which tells you that I've been training for a long time."
Ronmaru just stood there, not noticing nagato's surprise of the theft of his chair.

Nagato
"So, ronmaru, if you have perfected your digisoul use, I would like to see it first-hand."
Nagato leaned against the wall, awaiting his answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:18 am
Kari sat up, a curious expression on her face. "You'll have to give us a demonstration of your DigiSoul, then!" She pulled herself up so her back was straight, and looked at Ronmaru, eager to see what he had to show.

What would the DigiSoul do to her? She couldn't use it, or could she? The wheelchair affected her, but would the DigiSoul restore her legs temporarily?  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:23 am
Ronmaru

"I'll tell you now...once you find out what digisoul truly is, you find out taht it can do ANYTHING."
Ronmaru put his hands on kari's legs, and supercharged his digisoul into them.
"Now stand up, you'll be surprised."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:37 am
Dom punched his scooter in anger he had met Ronmaru a few times and he had always showed Dom up. Dom wasn't taking it this time and drove off as fast as he could. Dom got to the fight and jumped off his bike and infront of the digimon.  

Doranak

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:15 pm
Tice sighed and looked at rick and Gabumon,"Hey Rick, Gabumon do you think Dom thinks we are just some weaklings like that guy just said we were?" "Forgive Tice, hes not exactly the happiest of people sometimes."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:24 pm
Rick took thought into this and sighed. "I would not blame him. We are newbies." Gabumon looked at rick and looked upset. 'Rick." "But that doesn't matter. No matter what happens, I got your back and you got mine, got it?" Rick raised his fist to Tice waiting for a pound.  

oreck01

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:44 pm
Tice looked up at Rick's fist, then he took Rick's answer in to his head,"Right.We watch out for each other,that sounds...." Tice spaced out before he finished talking, thinking that his father would have said the same thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:55 pm
"Um helloooo? Earth to Tice? Need to find the rogue digimon." Gabumon rembered the directions. "North section of Block 16." Rick motioned stare . "Um..yeaaahhh, I dont what that is. Building name, please?"  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:48 pm
Ronmaru

Talks into comm.
"Minamoto card shop."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:52 pm
Kari tilted her head in confusion at Ronmaru's words, wonderment flowing over her face. As the digisoul was transferred into her legs, the color changed from Ronmaru's to a light pink, swirling around her legs. Slowly, Kari pushed herself up with her arms, and put a tentative foot on the ground. She shifted weight, and her expression was unreadable. There were too many emotions; Joy, shock, fear, ecstasy... It was like she was learning how to walk all over again! She stumbled a bit at first, but made it over to Ronmaru, tears streaming down her face. She threw her arms around him, and hugged him, sobbing. "Thank you."

A while later, the digisoul started to fade from her fear, and Kari found her legs giving her the sharp pain that came from it, and the numbness. Before the 'magic' fully left her, she made it back to the nearest chair and sat down, still crying. Her tears were tears of joy, for it had been a good five years since she had walked.  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:21 am
Dom and Leormon ran at the Drimogemon and Dom held his hand over his digivice and digivolved Leormon to Leomon. The Leomon swung his sword at the Drimogemon and hit it on the back. The Drimogemon turned and grunted at them. Leomon sliced at it but the Drimogemon blocked with its horn drill.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games