Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dark Streets of Orkina (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes ^_^
  NO! O_O
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!
View Results

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:58 pm
"Why are you always trying to kill me?! You're a real pain. Literally and figuratively." Lisa scowled, twisting around to see the man's face. "What's up with the ninja outfit? You a cos..." she trailed off, catching sight of Don's eyes. Or what was where his eyes should be anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:08 pm
Sonoko lay on top of the roof just above Lisa and Don, listening to every word she was saying. They had woken her up with all their talking and she was starting to get just a bit annoyed. Quietly, she sat up and peered down at them, wondering what all the commotion was about but too tired to acutally ask.  

Sonojie

Fvel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:01 pm
"Because, it works as a ransom act. That's why." Answering and noticing her noticing his eyes. *This is taking too long. I need to speed this up, and now* he thought.
"Sorry 'bout this, but it has to be done." He said and swung his free hand up to Lisa's head, in an attempt to knock her unconscious.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:08 pm
Zylo sighed, "This is getting boring." he said as green flmes consumed the daggers around him and turned them to ash.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:58 am
"Yeow! Menj a fenébe!" Lisa cried in reaction to Don's blow to her head. She rubbed it briefly, then continued speaking. "He has a point, though. But it's kinda hard to get bored when you're the one being held at knifepoint." she glared at Zylo.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:36 pm
"You're both a painful bore." Don complained and teleported away from Lisa, appearing somewhere by Zylo. "So you like a good fight, eh dog boy?" He said, forming the air to become a solid wall and launching it at Zylo at supersonic speeds, creating a sonic blast of air in the alleyway, as well.  

Fvel

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:50 pm
Well, maybe it's a good thing I am. Lisa thought. She stealthily sneaked up behind Don. She pulled out her small dagger and pressed the sharp blade against his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:52 pm
"Leave them out of this! What do want anyways?" She syas trying not to look at you. She hisses at you. Slowly she turns her head anfd looks at Don in the eyes. "Painful past. Sad really. . . ." she says as she makes Don punch himself in the face. "Dont you try nothin funny or ill make you commit suicide!" She says in a hisssed voice  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:11 pm
Lisa moved over to Kenta's side. She sniffed and smelled Kenta's fear mixed determination and sadness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:15 pm
Kenta gets mad at Lisa for smelling her fear and sadness and makes Don attack her. "Get her." Like i said on my profile. She is confused about what is good and evil.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:39 pm
"What the hell, Kenta?! I was trying to help you." Lisa cried. Don was getting closer. "You've left me no choice!" She grabbed Kenta's arm and pumped her wings as hard as she could. Kenta's weight was weighing her down. She rose to the building that Sonoko was lying on. "Er, sorry to disturb you, but could you look after this girl, please. She's trying to kill me." she said to Sonoko, desperate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:00 pm
Sonoko stared at Lisa, a bit surprised that she could fly and then looked down at Kenta. "I don't know...what will i get out of it?" she asked grinning as she stood up, stretched, and yawned lazily. "I'm not going to just fight anyone at random ya know." Then she looked down at Kenta and shrugged. "Fine. You owe me." she replied and jumped off the building and landed in front of the cat girl.
"I was looking for you earliar." she said to her as she stretched again and grinnned.

Sonojie

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:10 pm
She laughs. "I simply must decline on fighting you. You see, im in the middle of something. But, may i ask why you were looking for me, Lycan." She says with a evil smile on her face. The only one she seems to be nice to in the group is Zylo for some reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:30 pm
"Wait, you guys know each other? Here, miss, I'll pay you back the rest later." Lisa said, giving Sonoko some coins she had in her pocket. "Don't you think we should go..." the words died on her lips as she noticed Don scaling the building, coming toward her. "Oh crap. Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. Kenta, why do you want me dead. 'Cause now this ninja freak wants me dead!"  

Methodless Madness

Sonojie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:41 pm
Sonoko looked at the coins and then looked at Kenta. "I asked you a question before...but i guess you forgot." she replied then turned back to Lisa and looked at Don. "that would be bad i take it?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff