Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:40 pm
*runs back in with the bags* Man i was nearly killed by some kids after me next time im not going out in my uniform Hey Mello here *tosses him a bag full of chocolate*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:42 pm
Maria sashayed over to Suki. She squealed with delight and at such a high pitch, that everyone in the shop cringed. There was a light whoosh, and a cloud of what looked like horseflies flew out a window. "Omigawd! Omigawd! Those are a-freakin'-droable, Suki!" she squealed, locking Suki into a bear hug. She let go and looked around. "Hah, those pesky pixies are gone, for now. What are you all looking at? Get back to work!" she snapped, embarrassed at the way she had reacted.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:47 pm
Hey Maria i need you to show me wear to put this stuff  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:47 pm
He looked at the front of the pretty ordinary looking cafe, wondering what the feelinf was that he had. this cafe was different, somehow, and it felt like the time he had.... He didn't want to think about it. He did, however, find himself walking towards the almost too cute sign hanging near the door. He pushed the door open, with a little chime of a bell. He thought to himself, "This is weird..."  

DonCacti

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:50 pm
*comes out back* Hello *walked over smiling* may i help you sir  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:50 pm
"Uh, put the perishables in the refridgerator, and dry goods in the pantry!" she told Kat.  

Methodless Madness

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:51 pm
Carissima was folding napkins like Maria showed her. "Im done"

mello barely catches the bag. He answered Maria. "Take the brownie."

"Dad you are a choco addict."She said smartly

"So are you Cari."Mello slowly replied  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:55 pm
"Thanks, Mello! Okay, Carissima((is her name pronounced like 'charisma'?)), set two settings at each table." Maria instructed her.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:55 pm
I'll be right back sir *runs into the back and puts away the stuff comes back* Sir would you like a table  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:56 pm
"Uh.. sure" He voice was hesitant. "Where is this? And... ah nevermind on the second question..." He Just stood there, looking at the girl, looking like he was ready to jump anybody that tried to attack him, he was used to being randomly attacked because of his Yakuza days.  

DonCacti

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:59 pm
Right this way *grabs his hand leading him* here you go *she lead him to a two person table* Would you like anything to drink or a snack?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:01 pm
"Wait, I gotta ask you something, Why does it feel so... strange in here?" He keeps looking around, trying to find the source.  

DonCacti

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:02 pm
Strange how? It is a lot more cute and happy if thats what you mean *smiles warmly*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:05 pm
"Sir, are you okay?" Maria called from the counter. "You look a little peaky." And a tad suspicious. she thought to herself.  

Methodless Madness

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:08 pm
((Idk how its pronounced. i think ca-ris-i-ma))

"Sure." Carissima said smiling. 'She better not flirt with my dad.'She thought to herself as she set the tables.

"Is there anything I can do?" Mello asked with half a chocolate bar in his hand  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff