Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
:Digi-Acadamy: A New Age Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Later on I will get a poll up
  YAY
  NU!
View Results

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:57 pm
whyatt was sitting right behind nagato and was annoyed that nagato didnt anolage him talking to him before but looked it over and smiled and raised his hand to get the teachers attention "um teacher yeah i thought that me and jake were suposed to fight 4th i was looking forward to it," whyatt said wanting to fight bad that is what he was good at and his digisoul was perfect for a 10th grader he wanted to fight bad even if it ment going up against that menace dracmon which is somthing dorumon was not looking forward to
"i guess if i have to fight i will fight with him right dorumon," smileing at dorumon witch made everything better "right if you believe we can win i will to," dorumon said smileing and walking torward the battle arena with whyatt
whyatt took out his digivice makeing his digisoul appear and digivolveing dorumon to his ultimate level
dorugreymon  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:38 pm
He raised up his hand, and smiled slightly. "I forfeit." He walked away from the arena area, and walked to his desk. The teacher was furious. "HOW DARE YOU! YOU CANNOT FORFEIT!" Hitome rolled his eyes. "And you can't descriminate, so enough of this foolish bickering and let the fourth match-up begin." The teacher walked over wth her ruler, and threatened to hit Hitome, but calmed down in miliseconds of her threat. "Fine, Kuruso Hitome, you shall recieve a zero fr the day. Two more, and you will be kicked out." Hitome sighed again. "Could you please make up our mind! At first you didn't even want me to fight, and now you're complaining that I didn't. I don't mind being discriminated against for my destiny, but don't contradict yourself in public.." His sarcasm pushed the teacher over the edge. "Please remove yourself from this class, I will see you after school for a detention." Hitome got up, not enraged, but calm, and walked out of the classroom, signalling Dracmon to follow. He did such, and laughed at Dorugreymon on the way out. The door closed.  

Ryxga

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:52 am
Dom sighed. "Why is every one shouting?" Dom put his head on his arms and slowly drifted asleep when the door closing woke him. "Time to go already?" Dom got up and left thinking it was the end of class.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:51 pm
Just before her companion left, a startled Kari grabbed Dom, dragging him back. "Not quite yet! she hissed. Unless you want to be kicked out of class! Whether he came back or not, she sat down, Gatomon perched on her lap. The girl had been startled by her teacher's outbreak, but refused to let it show on her face. She buried her face in a book instead, not meeting the teacher's eyes, hoping she'd be skipped over.  

Hakari Niko

Ryxga

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:48 pm
Hitome walked down the hallway, not unused to his treatment. Dracmon followed Hitome, watching and looking around, as per usual. "I wanted ta eet the Dorugreymon's digicore...it seemed tha' i' coulda tasted like chicken or maybe-" Hitome turned around, and yelled slightly at his digimon. "You DO NOT eat another digimon's digicore! That Ghoulmon should have sufficed for at LEAST two more months!" Dracmon looked down at his stomach. "Yer blood can't nourish meh much longeh. I'm alreadeh startin' ta feel weak..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:00 am
Dom just went with the flow so when he was pulled he fell over and landed in his chair. Leormon snuck under his desk to Kari's desk. He looked up at Gatomon and smiled. "Don't you want a fight?" He whispered to her.  

Doranak

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:07 pm
Gatomon gave a smile that only went halfway up her snow-white face. "A bit, sure." She said, not really letting on her true feelings. She really wanted to fight, especially Dracmon, but she didn't want to put Kari through the stress of a battle. "You did a pretty good job in there anyways, it's like you battled for the both of us!" she purred.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:59 am
Leormon smiled at Gatomon and lifted up his hind leg. He scratched behind his ear as he nodded. "Yeah well us cats have to stick together." He then looked up at Dom drifting asleep.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:25 pm
(Oh god, not another Dom X Kari, can't you two break the cliche for once? XD j/k!)
Nagato walked next to hitome in the hallway, hopefully hitome had not notice him until now. Thankfully, nagato had that teacher set in a good mood with him, so she let him leave class when he "Had to use the restroom".
"So, what brings you out of class so early, hitome? By the way, I heard your conversation with dracmon. Are you mixing digisoul in with your blood? I've heard that if you do that, dracmon will be able to live off one tamers blood forever. I'll give you an example."
Nagato charged his hand with digisoul, and put it by dracmon.
"Don't drink too much, or gaomon will kill you, 'kay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:42 pm
((So that leaves Nagato x Hitome. XD J/K.))
Hitome turned, shocked that he didn't sense him earlier. His expression turned very serious when he found out that Nagato was listening to his conversation with Dracmon. He pouted and turned his head. "It's true that if you fuse the two elements that Dracmon will be able to survive off of it instead of eating other digimon, but his hunger is growing to extremes and I can't continuously keep giving him blood...or I suffer from blood loss." He sighed, and stared at Dracmon with empty eyes. "He has to drink 7 liters a day, and I can only give him around 2 for a safe day. So, in basic, I'm starving my parter.."

Dracmon didn't agree or disagree with Nagato, he just bit down on a vein and drank.  

Ryxga

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:08 pm
"Have you noticed the energy? Two liters of digisoul charged blood can equal ten liters of regular blood in nutritional value. So, for your situation, if I handle his blood related stuff for a little while, you can heal yourself."
Nagato pulled his hand away from dracmon.
"I think that'll last you throughout the rest of the day."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:47 pm
Hitome turned his head to Nagato and smiled lightly. "Thanks." He turned around and signalled Dracmon to follow. He didn't want to tell Nagato that he lacked Hemoglobin, the main source of Dracmon's energy, and had a bad immune system, hindering the rejuvenation of the blood cells and causing a reaction with his blood's natural coagulate, making the blood release repeatedly instead of scabbing. Even with his Digisoul in the most concentrated form, he couldn't satisfy Dracmon for three days. A little bit of help had offered much light to Hitome's situation.

Dracmon smiled, licked his lips, and followed Hitome for a few feet, when he turned around. "Yer blood is gewd....what type ish it?"  

Ryxga

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:53 pm
Gatomon blushed, color rising to the white cat's fur with a surprising effect. Nimbly, she jumped onto her partner's shoulder, who let out a small giggle ending in a cough.

((Since I have one rp where I'm dead, and another when I'm sick, I'm ending the cliche in a cold here.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:53 pm
"My blood type? Doctors cannot confirm my blood type, they say it has weird energy to it, that seems almost like data. Since I have 'data' flowing through my veins, its easier for me to charge digisoul and other things, which is why I got mirage gaogamon in sophomore year, which I think you remember. Well, I'm off to get a dorm change. We know we need to be in the same dorm to make this work out smoothly. I could also get us both by with sick for the day...Well, I'll meet you at your dorm, we have things to talk about. Especially the rules of when you can suck my blood, and when not to."
Nagato left into the office, and started to make up excuses for him and hitome. Since the office lady knew him so well, she believed him, and called them both in sick or the day. He then proceeded to change his dorm. He signaled to hitome through the window to get going.  

Amias Nicht

Ryxga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:12 pm
((Wait...dead? Sick? Cold? Cliche?....I'm confused, but I'll go along with it))

Surprised by this forceful act of kindness, he went along with it, considering that he was alone more than with anyone else. He shrugged, and when everything was going through verification, he noticed Dracmon was a lt moe energetic, being as he got a spray-paint can and began defacing the wall. With the Headmaster's face warped in a very rude way, he laughed all the way to his dorm.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games