Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chocolate,Lust,Chains?((Currently only accepting masters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:39 pm
Nadra yawned. "You do that." she replied, and went back to her paper clip mangling. Eventually, she got a paper clip to a state she was satisfied with and tossed it to Miyu. "Lockpick." she said, matter-of-factly. "It'll pick any lock, except magiked ones." she continued as she tossed another one to Sinta, and another one to Tommiko.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:43 pm
She catches it and looks at it. She walks over to Sinta. "So. . . .Is it weak enough to escape or not?" Surprisingly she didnt sound shy at all, more headstrong.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:30 pm
Sinta smiled slightly, "Just barely, but..." he frowned, "Hmmm..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:42 pm
"What are you 'Hm'ing about?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:37 pm
Sinta scraped some more stone of the wall and sighed, "They reinforced the stone with steel bars, I guess we can't get out that way.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:43 pm
"Break a chair to use as firewood, make a fire, melt 'em."  

XSuki_MikaX

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:45 pm
She walks over to the bars and shakes them, useless. She falls into a sitting posision. "Great. . . ."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:28 pm
Sinta shook his head, "It'd take more then a simple fire to get out of here." Sinta stood up and shrugged, he walked back to the pillar he had been on and clambered up, sitting cross-legged on the pillar and closing his eyes.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:01 pm
her head falls into a hanging position and her eyes close, she is almost asleep. It took her a lot of courage just to talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:40 pm
Nadra walked over to where Tommiko was and crouched down. "You okay?" she asked, concerned.  

Methodless Madness

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:20 pm
Damian looked at all the people shaking his head rolling his eye's."You might as well give up trying to escape" he said his voice lower then a whisper."It's pointless they'll catch you again and again until your'e too old to be sold or have some other flaw and they kill you off".  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:55 pm
I nod slightly. "That's why we're all going to get out before that happens."  

XSuki_MikaX

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:46 pm
Damian turned giving her a sharp stare "Don't you get it no matter what they will alway's catch us no matter where we go,where we hide they will get us".He slid down on the wall bringing his knees to his chest and wrapping his arms around his legs curling into a small ball.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:54 pm
"Jeez, who stole your frootloops?" I stand, stretching for a moment before going over to Damian and crouching down, giving a small smile. "No matter what they do, you've always got to keep a small bit of hope in your heart, even if you have to fight for it and keep it in an iron grip, you can have it and be proud they didnt take EVERYTHING from you. I may curse those birds, but i also envy them. I may have never been free, but i will be, one day. So may you, and everyone else. No matter what, just keep a little hope." I smile slightly, hoping to at least get his spirits off the ground.  

XSuki_MikaX

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:01 pm
Damian raised his head raising both his eyebrows "What little hope i ever had was crushed long ago".He said sadly resting his head back on his knees once more curling up into a ball.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff