Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
Religion , What do you believe? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah,Religion
  Atheist.
  Boeddhist
  christian
  Jewish
  Muslim
  Pagan
  Other
View Results

Blood Thirsty Turtle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:21 pm
i am agnostic/athiest with a hint of Buddha. There are two types of buddhism. One teaches the wisdom and teachings of Siddartha Guatama(40% sure thats his name confused ) and one that Worships Siddartha Guatama. Im the Wisdom one wink  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:40 am
I'm a Muslim, my religion in Islam.  

Kunoichi Aiko

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:42 am
Athiest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:56 pm
I don't even know anymore. Some days I have complete and total faith in God. Other days I wonder if God's even there.  

Tangerine_Monster

Fliegende Affen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:59 pm
Agnostic, leaning more towards Atheist.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:55 am
I'm Christian, I claim no affiliation with any denomination or church. I hate the fact that there are alot of Christian bashers out there, they think we're all ingorant, closed minded, bible-thumping morons, when they are the closed minded ones for thinking that.  

Swivils

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Image_of_God_yeah

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:47 pm
JESUS LUV U AND SO DO I
IM CHRISTAN AND I LUV JESUS AND GOD I GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY BUT I DON'T REALLY THINK RELIGION IS REAL I THINK THATS ITS ALL WAT U BELIVE IN RELIGEON IS ALL MAN MADE DO WAT UR HEART TELLS YOU AND MINE TELLS ME TO FOLLOW JESUS IF U DON'T AGREE PM ME biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart heart 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding rofl rofl rofl rofl 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh o.O  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:06 pm
I don't believe in god or this so called "Jesus"
I think people made up both of them for the bible to make money. Obviously, it's worked, millions of copies have been sold to brainwash the masses.

I'm Atheist, but I believe in reincarnation. I believe humans get reincarnated as humans, cats as cats, birds as birds, and etc.

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scorpions Glance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:49 pm
I dont believe in religious systems. I believe there is some god like figure or force out there. I believe in some conceps that have to do with some religions like karma and reincarnation. I believe the bible was written by man and just like greek myths they were used to explain the unknown also some were true stories that were GREATLY exaggerater.

I think man should look to their own path of life rather then fallow religious systems and figure out good and bad on their own -_0

I believe jesus was a real person like Odysseus might have been.

I believe in spirits. And witch doctors o.O i've seen it with my own eyes.

thats it

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:40 pm

• ♥ • ( °ω° ) • ♥ •

I'm evangelic, but I do not believe in god or anything similar.
(It would dissapoint me ... a good god wouldn't let so many bad things happen imo ...)
I respect other peoples believes as long they don't try to convert me.
(For example I refused to marry in church since I don't believe in god. I'd never abuse a "holy" building/place because of the nice ambience (a lot of people do that here. -.-))

mooncookie

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:20 pm
I am a hard core Jesus Freak  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:23 pm
Advent of Chaos
i am agnostic/athiest with a hint of Buddha. There are two types of buddhism. One teaches the wisdom and teachings of Siddartha Guatama(40% sure thats his name confused ) and one that Worships Siddartha Guatama. Im the Wisdom one wink

I'm the same as her.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:45 pm
I believe in my own thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:39 pm
I am pretty much a deist...which mean that I believe that God created the big bang, and is watching it all from somewhere--well that's it in a nutshell. I wouldn't call it "God" in the traditional Christian sense, more in an "underlying consciousness to the universe" kind of thing.
I believe in science, but only to a point, I believe in my gut...and what I feel to be true. And I think that the further we advance with science the more we will realize that they are 2 sides of the same coin. But, I also believe there's more to the world than meets the eye, I think there's a "supernatural" element...that science can't explain yet.
I don't know if I believe if Jesus was real, but I do believe he had good ideas, and so did Bhudda. I'm into that who not harming others and helping my fellow man thing. And I respect others and their beliefs, and I try to be open to other religions--I even go to church on occasions, as I do like churches as buildings, there's something about the architecture...
And, I'm not sure what happens when we die, but...I'll know when it's my time...
Anyway, I just try to live my life and pick up little truths along the way, and possibly re-writing them as I go.

That's my religion/beliefs...  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Christizzle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:20 pm
Image_of_God_yeah
JESUS LUV U AND SO DO I
IM CHRISTAN AND I LUV JESUS AND GOD I GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY BUT I DON'T REALLY THINK RELIGION IS REAL I THINK THATS ITS ALL WAT U BELIVE IN RELIGEON IS ALL MAN MADE DO WAT UR HEART TELLS YOU AND MINE TELLS ME TO FOLLOW JESUS IF U DON'T AGREE PM ME biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart heart 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding rofl rofl rofl rofl 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh o.O

... What the ********? Is it really that difficult for people to just type normally? -_-

And to answer the question, I believe in God (the christian one) but I don't assign myself to any particular.. thing.. like I don't call myself Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran etc. I just kind of do my own thing, and take what I want from the bible or from church. My parents are both baptist, but it's really not my thing.  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff