Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Transformer, humans, hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:56 pm
james threw a hand gernade in the house and ran to rose *boom* as glass shaterd rose we go to get out of here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:06 pm
Rose:
"but where we can go and my home is gone" with tear and more pain before.
Dan:
dan flip the bath tub and cover in exopive,then pull spiner rifle with sleep dart and hit man in armor to head."this time u dont escape from me."  

lily of rose

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:30 am
james ducked as a sleep dart miss him and he threw a smoke gernade around the house rose i have a hideout ill show you this way .  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:58 pm
Rose:
was hide some tree and now follow to his hideout.

Dan:

dan came out half house down at me and look around they is some one is around and walk away to house and went to the jeep and drove off.

lily of rose

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:40 am
james open a door to a old outpost radio base he turn the ligths on as james went to his rom and took his armor off welcome to my home rose as james had a white t shirt and artic bdu pants on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:34 pm
Rose:
rose look anourd and remeber back the time went this radio fell down to sky and say"uh hm what is ur name and this radio is same one fell out sky" say to the man.  

lily of rose

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:42 am
rose dont talk to them their wounded resistance solider,s james said sadly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:51 pm
Rose:
"Oh I am sorry and it is me start say to much u in pain"said to james.  

lily of rose

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:35 am
rose were trying to save many people but with the hunter,s are pinning my solider,s down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:04 am
Rose

"some like us r slave or not so slave but i am one them"and rose lift her back shirt up and five long scar and burn mark."people used me thier life and make me do thing i dont want to do."  

lily of rose

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:56 am
james
rose i use to be one to james lifted his left sleeve and he had a wolf imprint on it they put wolf blood in my body i could feel myself being torn a part.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:43 pm
Dan:
he walk in where is james and rose at and bounght more hunter in and grab rose hand pull in to me."she is mine and u cant have her."

Rose:
rose is shocked the hunter grab me and say"i not my ower and leave me a alone"but a his drat hit my neck and fell to sleep.be a good for me"said dan and carry outside and"u play with all ten etile hunter."  

lily of rose

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:16 am
james *poof * he truned in to a grey wolf let go of rose ! as he bit a hunter in the neck as that hunter died with in seconds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:59 am
nine hunter grab a thier net throw at wolf and fires a dart is sleep.

Dan:
i kick james mouth and let her go and toss a smoke gernade then went outside and put the girl in cage so she cant escape. i jump in jeep and drove off.  

lily of rose

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:20 pm
james took the net off as he got in his jeep and drove after dan he was mad as he pulled out a uzi and drove up to the jeep and fired the uzi and take,s out one of the tire,s.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff