Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:51 pm
me in girl's dorm still o.o))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:53 pm
(i went into the girls be mistake)  

Evil Toku

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:55 pm
Ai took her headphones out and turned around."Huh? You need something...this is the girl's dorm ya' know...or are you one of those...special students?"Ai said smirking as she put her MP3 player up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:56 pm
It's ok he's just not a good person now do you want to see something els because I don't like this water.  

Taria180

Evil Toku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:59 pm
Smirking he shifted into her form and tried talking to her again. Hey i wanna now your name.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:05 am
"Shapeshifter eh?"Ai said. "Well if you shapeshifted correctly it should be on my...errr.your left shoulder...but it's written in dragon so you probally wouldn't be able to read it."Ai said smiling. "Oh well guess you won't know my name."She said sticking out her tongue.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Evil Toku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:09 am
He turned back but without wings. Come on I just want a name or I may give you a bad nick name. He said with a devilish grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:11 am
"You ARE persistent...If you must know it is Ai,although that is just one of many names I go by."Ai said shrugging."And your name?"Ai asked.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

tsubakino

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:30 am
i would be surprised if a barbarian like him has a name, i am tsubaki, and i came here to take him back to the mens dorm, it'd be a shame if you were kicked out before i or night had a "battle" with you, if you can call it that.
((just finished preparing for the party... i started at 8 am and here it's 11:30 now... over forty people are coming... the most i've had ever, and i'm going for lunch in half an hour))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:54 am
Yin had watched as all this had happened.

"Well, this is definitely going to be an interesting year." He said out loud, he then walked over to a spot between the groups of people and sat down.  

Yin Yun Yang

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:16 am
"Well whatever I'll see you around."Ai said lazily and turned to walk away  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:37 pm
I can be in here all I want to be. Toku smirked as he changed into his most beloved female.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now if you don't get your hands off me I'll charge you with sexual assault. Again he had a wicked grin on.  

Evil Toku

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:52 pm
"No, i should be getting back to the dorms. All of the classes and battles are during the day so i have to learn to stay awake in the daytime now." She looked at the lake one last time before heading backinside. "It was nice meeting you." she said right before entering the building.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:16 pm
AI rolled her eyes at the two boys and walked off....."Hmmm almost nighttime..good."Ai thought and took her MP3 player back out as she strolled the hallways.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Taria180

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:26 pm
Night stretched and than headed inside as well he would go take a nice cat nap.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff