Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
gakuen goes crazy... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:31 pm
Raphael handed the strange girl her violin. "Uh, your welcome." He stared off to the side, rubbing his head.. "Uuuhh, if I may ask.. why are you being stalked by zombies?" ... Great. He'd dropped out of home-schooling, right into a manga. -sigh- Oh well, normal lives were boring anyway. xP

Just then, a loud crash rang thruought the hallway. "Terrorists?" he said, calmly. He was sort've used to explosions, thanks to his crazy uncle. He began walking toward the infirmary, but stopped. "Or it could be another weirdo.." he said, tilting his head, eyes closed, thinking.. "I should probably let these guys go first.." he said out loud, unknowingly.

"Right." he turned toward Dizzy and Sphere. "Uh, should we go check that out? ^_^;"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:40 pm
Sphere nodded her head.

"Yeah. It sounded like it came from the infirmary! Wait.. Am's there!" Sphere said as her eyes widened in realization, grabbing onto Dizzy's and the boy's hand, Sphere called out a 'Hold on tight!' Before using her elemental powers over winf to help speed towards the infirmary.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:24 pm
"hmmm it is real true from" said chaos and play his flame.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:05 pm
Hanging on for dear life, Raphael began thinking to himself. "Maybe I could use flame to produce a makeshift propulsion thrust, increasing accelleration..?" His mind blanked out for a moment. "Uuh, fire=fast." He placed his hand on Sphere's shoulder, flaming wings spreading out of her back, increasing their speed.

The sudden propulsion nearly tore his arm out of socket in Sphere's hand. "@_@ Ow." he grabbed her wrist with his spare hand, hoping his eyes wouldn't burst out of the back of his head. ...

And that noone would notice three teenagers flying down a hallway, one with flaming wings.  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:54 pm
"hmmm they r come" said chaos made a shadow wall in the hallway.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:38 am
"Whoah!" Sphere yelled out as wings made of fire sprouted from her back, increasing her speed.

"Well.. This dosen't happen everyday." Sphere said with a grin and tore towards to the infirmary in record time.

They reached the infirmary, Sphere nearly knocking down the doors.
"Sorry bout that!" she said hoping Dizzy and the male teen were okay.

"Am? You okay in here?" Sphere called out.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

light_yo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:20 pm
"she be ok thank u "said the nurse say to yuki.

"yeah she need to rest" said yuki and saw sphere and dizzy come out to room.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:30 pm
(so sorry i got alot of homework)

"yuki ur back" said dizzy and hug her.

"Raphael r u a fire user" said Dizzy.  

uer008

lily of rose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:53 pm
name: lilly
height:5'4
bio:she is dizzy sister and one of ancient water mage cult.
self discription (characters): cute,pretty, has long beautiful pink hair, grey eyes, speial powers is water and heal with cold ice.
activities: archery, pianist,twin sword blade  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:59 pm
Raphael stepped away from Sphere, trying to get his eyes to adjust.. he wasn't used to going Mach speed. "Fweh.." he said to himself.

"Raphael r u a fire user" Dizzy asked. o_O; He quickly turned. "Oh, well.. sorta." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "I don't know any spells or anything like that, I can only materialize it into shapes.. so it's more like I'm.. a pyrokinetic?" He replied, as honestly as he was allowed. He followed Sphere into the infirmary, staring in awe at the girl with dazzling wings..

"Wow.." he said, breathless, approaching Amethyst. Ignoring the nurse with the red-filled syringe. "Are you okay?" He said, noticing the look of fear plastered across her face.  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:46 pm
Sphere turned to see Raphael walking beside her, starring at Am in awe.

"Am, you okay? Nurse, back off with the needle. She hates those things.." Sphere said as she made a small fire ball appeare in her hands and brought it in front of Am, trying to distract her as the fire ball turned into a flaming animal, acting out an ancient play.

Sphere walked up to the nurse, grabbed the needle and put it away.

"She'll be fine.. Just her memorise from what the fire tells me." Sphere murmered with a relieved smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:55 am
walk up to sphere and told about undead attack people and who is next said yuki.  

light_yo

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:43 am
Sphere turned to Yuki as she told her about the undead that attacked them.

"I see.. So what happened? And how did Am suddenly get so weak?" Spher asked her as she used her powers to tidy up the explosion and fix the walls.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:04 pm
it is we go a alone and no one see us the undead attack them said yuki.  

light_yo

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:40 am
(again for replying so late, sorry... crying )

it seems after using such powers Am has diffculties in breathing but keeps it as hidden so that her friends would not worry..."im gonna be alright guys, its just that i had bad memories of needles and the lies they told me about it... you should go to your classes now, i dont want you to miss your first day, my rivers here to pick me up later.." amethyst was barely keeping her self awake the truth is that she has no energy left...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff