Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Kingdom Hearts: Organization reality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:27 pm
eric picked up a small glowing orb, and put it on the inside of his cloak, "might as well see if old maskey need some help"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:16 am
Axel, after getting Merlin to fix up the kitchen and all, pondere why he had a sudden feeling of dread in the pit of his stomach.

'Why does it feel like someone is doing something partially stupid and dangerous?' he thought with a frown.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:22 pm
Roxas arrived at Sunset Plaza, to see Sai'x on the ground. "You!!" He shouted, as the strange entity sealed his Tanto. He summoned his keyblade, looking at the heavily wounded Sai'x on the ground.

"Roxas.. he's dangerous.." Sai'x muttered, barely able to speak. "You can't win yet..!" "Your wrong!!" Roxas fiercely replied."I can beat this guy!!" He took stance with Oblivion. "Your going down!!"

After the battle, The Mask stood, holding a heart, in the center of the plaza. "Fool. You accomplished nothing. You died in vain.." Roxas and Sai'x nowhere in sight. He stood, trying to unlock the heart, so he could use it's power. No matter what kind of heart it was, he could still absorb the raw power of light within it. And with this heart, he could grow stronger yet..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:07 pm
Demyx rushed out the door and headed to the kitchen "Hey Axel there is trouble down at sunset plaza Roxas has already headed that way lets go." He said in a hurry then turned on his heels and ran out the door and headed towards sunset plaza. When he arrived he noticed that Roxas and Saix were gone and the mask was standing in the middle of the plaza holding a heart in his hands. "Wheres Roxas!?" Demyx stood there looking at the mask.

heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[click me]

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:59 am
Axel rushed off with Demyx. He saw the Mask but no sign of Roxas or Saix.

"No.." he muttered. Tears prickling in his eyes. He glared fiecely at The Mask.

"Whare's Roxas?! Where is he you b*****d!" Axel yelled, enraged.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:39 pm
The mask turned as Axel and Demyx arrived on scene. He listened to their pleas. "Roxas, Roxas.. what about poor Sai'x?" he said, wiggling the heart in his hand. "That poor fool sacraficed himself for Roxas. If he means that much to you... your free to follow him." He said, nonchalantly pointing over the edge of the cliff. "They put up quite a show, but were really no match.."

Roxas climbed over the edge of the cliff behind the Mask. He stood, holding in his right hand, Oblivion, and his left hand, a small keyblade variation of the Lunar Mace. Lunar Sorrow. "I'm so sick of your voice..!!" he said, charging at The Mask, both blades behind him. He jumped, whirling both blades straight down, but The Mask simply blocked them with his tanto, and blasted Roxas toward his friends with a surge of darkness.

"Roxas.. the links around your heart from your old allies... and the links from Sora.. still remain. I must sever those links.. if I am to absorb your heart. That is why I must leave you for now.. but, so you won't be too lonely.." He snapped his fingers beside his head, and a large black portal appeared in the sky, over Twilight Town. A huge Nobody materializing out of it.. Twilight Thorn.

"I hope you'll survive at least long enough for me to seal your fate." He said, fading into the black mist once again, as Roxas collapsed onto his knees.. covered in small wounds..

"Sai'x.." was all he could mutter, as Twilight Thorn began to level the town.  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:38 am
Axel's eyes widened.

"Saix... You.. You killed him?" Axel mumbled. He saw Roxas just before the Mask summoned the Nobody. Inraged, he summoned his chakrams and began to attack the Nobody.

"Dem! Help out!" he yelled as the Nobody started attacking them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:58 pm
"What Saix no!" Demyx said enraged and he called his guitar and then noticed the nobody and saw Axel starting to attack it. He raised his guitar to his chest "Help my water companions. Dance water dance! He yelled while strumming the guitar. Then he ran and started to attack the nobody along with Axel.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[click me]

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:30 pm
eric looked up at twilight thorn, as it started to sack the city, "why do you never listen, you worthless appirition"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:43 am
Axel threw his chakrams, cutting at Nobody and after 15 minutes, the thing was destroyed.

Axel gasped as he made his way to Roxas.

"Roxy... What happened?" he asked.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

LM444

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:43 am
(does anyone know what to put after what i said last time i was in here)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:09 am
((no idea..))  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:03 pm
((whats up no one is posting all of the rps are slow lately.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Friends eggs posting with permission
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!
[click me]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:41 pm
((Sorry about that! xP I've been as busy as [Instert religious holiday you practice toward the end of the year here]. Basic drama. Arguing friends, installing stuff, cleaning.. you get it.))

Roxas glared as he stared at the deteriorating twilight thorn. "He.. killed Sai'x!" He swing Oblivion into the ground angrily, and kicked it, out of frustration. It vanished mid-air, as he de-summoned Lunar Sorrow. "Next time, he's not getting away." He said, angrily clenching a fist. ... Then, he calmed down a little..

... "Sorry about that. At least you seem alright Axie, Demyx.. ^_^" He walked around, surveying the damage. "Doesn't look very bad. He was only strong enough to be a distraction.." He thought to himself, turning toward his friends. "You are okay, right..?"  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:35 pm
"Im ok. I would be better if Saix was here its going to be hard with out him around." Demyx said with a frown. "Are you ok Roxas?" He asked quickly. "What are we going to do now. Since Saix is gone we can't have our little battle thing we were going to have." He said almost crying. "I am going to really miss him."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!
[please click]

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces