Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
America's Next Top Model [SPOILERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Jay =
  Secksay
View Results

Ursaula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:42 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

Honestly! It's a free haircut done by a professional or two, depending on the 'doo, that more often than not turns out bomb. What can they possibly be complaining for? Do they know it's free? Cause I might cry if I had to pay those prices.

I know!! I've never had that happen before, I always go to my aunt.

I think the most I've ever paid was 200 bucks for singles, but they lasted a long time, so they were worth it.

Really? The most I've paid is like $25 lol, unless I got a really expensive cut when I was a baby lol

Swear? I wish that was all I had to pay. That braid money came outta my pocket. lol

Yeah lol I've always gotten them done by my Aunt. razz I'm lucky lol. Wow that sucks lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:43 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
the $250 is at rodney waynes they make your hair awesome ..... and i meant $150 lol and i got it styled mean too

They'd better for those prices! lol

Yeah no kidding lol razz omg my sister went to this place where she brought in a whole bunch of haircuts she printed off the internet and told the lady there to make them into a mixture and it turned out AMAZING! I LOVED it it totally matched her.

That sounds complicated, but awesome, especially if the stylist made it fantastic!

It was awesome! Well concidering to wot she looked like before, we'll just say my whole family was calling her a mop >.<  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:46 pm
devilsmokinangel
when i ws at hairdressin skool i was a hair model and they wanted my hair straight... its quite curly.
So My tutor said to the person i was modelling for to chemically straighten my hair cos it will take to long at the comps to do it with straightners!!!! so she did she covered my head in the straightning creme..... then the manager well the boss lady of the course came in and went nutty at my tutor cos it costs like 300 bux for ppl to get what i was gettin done for free!!!!!

lol i wasnt complainin My hair was straight and stayed that way..... but it is real bad for ya hair though kills it badly.... luckly my hair was in good condition when i go it done or my hair culdve fell out lol man id die if i had no hair

Really!? Wow... my hair isn't straight or curly, it's like straight on the top then it turns into waves as it nears the bottom, it hates when I try to do something with it. Like it's completely impossible to curl my hair or straighten my hair and have it stay for an entire day, COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE!! No matter wot you do lol, but I've gotten to love it just the way it is smile . I use to love one of my hats until my dad said I wear it too much and I'll go bald D: I instantly stopped 'cause I would seriously die too if I had no hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:48 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Nose piercing and freckles??? The only person coming to mind is Jael, but I don't know if she had either.

I have freckles biggrin I have like 3000 from my finger tips to my wrist, I counted, but yeah, I don't have a pierced nose, and I've never been on Top Model lol razz but I think it was Jael.

Holy crap! How'd you not lose count?

Lmfao, 2 words, permanent marker xD. My freckles are bunched out. My sister's and my mom's are all smudged and smeared. Then my freckles are beautiful biggrin  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:50 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
when i ws at hairdressin skool i was a hair model and they wanted my hair straight... its quite curly.
So My tutor said to the person i was modelling for to chemically straighten my hair cos it will take to long at the comps to do it with straightners!!!! so she did she covered my head in the straightning creme..... then the manager well the boss lady of the course came in and went nutty at my tutor cos it costs like 300 bux for ppl to get what i was gettin done for free!!!!!

lol i wasnt complainin My hair was straight and stayed that way..... but it is real bad for ya hair though kills it badly.... luckly my hair was in good condition when i go it done or my hair culdve fell out lol man id die if i had no hair

lol Score! I bet the boss was mad. I hate perms and straightening. I just hate my hair period. It's so difficult and damaged. I should just go bald for awhile. lol

Lmfao, talk about a quick shower if you had no hair >.< my hair looks dead at the ends, but a lot of prefessionals (the hair dressers my sister goes to) said that I just take too good of care with it. I literally do everything I can to keep my hair wonderful razz  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:54 pm
devilsmokinangel
wuld u really go bald??? my sister use to shave her head and dye what was left of it bleech blonde.... i cant say i looked up to her with that kinda head lol. do u treat ur hair every time u condition??? u can treat it with normal condtioners...... LOL some chick was tryin to sell how to treatment ur hair with normal condtioners on trade me(NZ trade site)..... she put i am a experierced hairdresser blah blah and i am willing to sell a copy on how to treat your hair... LOL i commented on her auction sayin WTF I can tell ppl how to in 2 secs LOL... man some ppl just try and get money for everything

I hate people with bleech blonde hair D: this one girl (a hooker) in my grade well the grade above me and she can get like any guy she wants. I hate her SO much -__-

One of my old neighbours kids went out trying to sell rocks once... I was like wow... and you're in my class... lol  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:15 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
It's thinning and so short now, might as well be bald. I take lousy care of my hair so it's really all my fault. I don't condition it like I shoud and I never tie it up anymore at night. I hate scarves. Even when they're not so tight, they still give me headaches.

And, damn, what a wanna be rip off artist. lol

I don't ever tie mine up lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:52 pm
I LOVE americas next top model, remember when Tyra freaked out at one of the girls? that was intence! whee  

xXButt-MuncherXx

Omnipresent Gekko

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:23 pm
Peanutbrittle369
I LOVE americas next top model, remember when Tyra freaked out at one of the girls? that was intence! whee
lol yeah i think i know what and when u were talkin about. lol that was funny I was like OMG wat a try hard..... hahahaha Tyra angry cracked me up  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:55 pm
SPOILERS BELOW!!

I don't like Clark. She bothers me. Oh, and she's kinda jerky towards Isis and that's my girl/boy.

Oh mah goodness, tonight's epi was a bit of a trip, dude! That was too bad what happened to Hannah though, but my goodness, it served her right for walking like that.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:57 pm
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

Honestly! It's a free haircut done by a professional or two, depending on the 'doo, that more often than not turns out bomb. What can they possibly be complaining for? Do they know it's free? Cause I might cry if I had to pay those prices.

I know!! I've never had that happen before, I always go to my aunt.

I think the most I've ever paid was 200 bucks for singles, but they lasted a long time, so they were worth it.

Really? The most I've paid is like $25 lol, unless I got a really expensive cut when I was a baby lol

Swear? I wish that was all I had to pay. That braid money came outta my pocket. lol

Yeah lol I've always gotten them done by my Aunt. razz I'm lucky lol. Wow that sucks lol

It really did. I can think of so many better things to do with that 200 smackers. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:58 pm
NOOOOOO!!! They got rid of Isis!!!! crying  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:19 pm
Ugh, I didn't like Isis. She was not pretty at all to me. D:
And I didn't think Nicole [previous seasons] deserved to win. She was soooo boring.
But I also really liked Tocarra, she represented like a majority of women in America. And it's awesome to see someone who actually loves having curves.
I really liked Adrianne, the first winner.. and Jaslene. xD
I don't remember what season it was, but I liked the redheaded twins too.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:25 pm
I think the twins were the same season as Caridee, maybe. Not 100% on that one though.

I loved Isis cause she was so different. Sadly, she kept losing herself and yeah, now she's gone. ::le sigh::

Nicole really was a boring old bitty and she was, what, 24? I thought it was a horrible choice, especially since we never saw her as doing the "My Life As A Cover Girl" bit the following season.

Tocarra is great, I just wish she'd stop losing weight. Enough already. Her head looks way too big for her body now.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:41 pm
Anyone know who got kicked off last night? I didn't bother to watch it after they got rid of Sheena last week. Frickin jerks. I wish they'd get rid of that wench Elina. She bothers me and she's so stiff and cold and hollow.  
TV Shows

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff