Total Votes : 231

elusivebreath

Sugary Sweetheart

4,150 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:12 pm
Twighlight Mira
Yeah, it's rough when I'm horny as all get out and Hubby's sick or tired.
I don't get bitchy, but I do get kinda pouty.

O_o The parent in me wants to ask what the hell you were doing with a man five years older than you, but that would be unfair considering Hubby's four years older than me.
Tell you the truth, I might do the same if I found Sophie with an older man.
HOPEFULLY I won't have to worry about it until she's eighteen or older...

Oh, I know! I have a 17 year old and 13 year old and that would NEVER happen. Unlike my parents, I actually know where my kids are and who they hang out with! Unfortunately, when I was a teen my parents were divorced so my dad lived 40 minutes away and my mom had to work a lot. As a consequence I was unsupervised a lot and I got in trouble - A LOT. I've really tried to go the opposite way with my own kids!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:34 pm
Divorce is a horrible thing, especially when kids are caught in the middle.
Wrong thread for it, but a bad example is my sister's divorce, wife-beating and post paturm depression are involved, and my niece, who is a few months younger than my baby is caught in the middle.
And if that weren't bad enough, the only people supporting Katsy are me and Hubby and mom. And mom isn't exactly the most supporting person right now considering she lost dad to cancer in July, after a 27 and a half year marriage.
Katsy is regressing into a teenager rather than dealing with the situation at hand, so my niece gets to play with my baby a lot, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Odds are, I'm going to have an unofficial daughter though.

And I will know who her and Sophie's friends are, the friend's parents, and every possible place they could be!
And they'll have a curfew!

Um... sorry about the rant there... The moral is "Don't sleep with the man you just met who claims to be a war hero."

ninja  

Momma Mira

Pirate Dirge

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:08 pm
If you look at my profile, I'm married with two kids, so that answers that question. xd

I was 18 before I had sex and it was with my now-husband. We're both each other's first and only which is kinda cool and rather unusual. It wasn't some purity thing. For me, it was that I didn't like anyone else enough to let them that close to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:55 pm
I'm a virgin and sick of it. stare  

-RenKairui85-

Nada Kyo

Gracious Fairy

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm
No, I am not.

The person I was with no longer is with me, but I do not regret that I gave up that part of myself.

I have sex when I feel it's right...which for me is extremely rare.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:09 am
-RenKairui85-
I'm a virgin and sick of it. stare

Don't be. Losing your virginity is an overrated experience for either gender. And for one, it hurts. (Still can't see how you women do it...)

I'm not a virgin but I'm not sexual active either. I'd rather wait for someone meaningful to step into my life before I start having sex again.  

MojinR

TruOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:51 pm
I still am. I havnt found anyone i trust to get that close to me. (been hurt alot)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:03 am
Ok. I'm not a virgin. Lost that after meeting my gf, whom I'm still with.

I do have a question: Did anyone else think that first time was clumsy and awkward?  

sirthink1

Wheezing Codger

Delirium of the Endless

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:14 pm
I waited until I was 20 and it was with a friend who I trusted and always had some tension with. 4laugh Anyways, I can't say we were ever a couple, but I was glad it was with him. I was raped with I was 8 and 19 so I had to make the choice and I chose someone I trusted and loved in my own way. Though not romantic love it was a love none the less. Anyways, I'm 25 now and I've only had sex with 3 guys, my boyfriend of 2 years still finds that hard to believe, but it's true. It seems like most women these days don't have enough respect to be picky about who they have sex with.
So, no I didn't wait till Iwas married, partly because I don't know if I will ever get married. But I have the untmost respect for those who choose to wait and even more respect for those who actually follow through with that promise to themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:16 pm
User Image

Nope, being married and all.

Oh man....yes I remember my first time. I was 18 and had fallen head over heals for this 22 yr old. We'd been together about 6 months and he already said he planned to marry me when I finished college. Anyway one evening one thing lead to another...we just got started and then he quits, turns away from me and starts crying. I'm all confused (What?!?! This is my first time, was I THAT bad!?) No, no, that wasn't it, he was upset because we had sinned. neutral

It's funny now looking back..and no, we didn't wind up getting married...he decided 3yrs later I wasn't Christian enough...

Kaoru 81

Momma Mira

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:27 pm
sirthink1
Ok. I'm not a virgin. Lost that after meeting my gf, whom I'm still with.

I do have a question: Did anyone else think that first time was clumsy and awkward?

Don't worry, it's perfectly normal to be clumsy and awkward. No one ever knows what they're doing. 3nodding
And then it takes a little bit of "practice" to figure it out.

After that it's all good though. Nice thing about monogamous relationships.

@ Delirium of the Endless It's good to be picky! I'm 27 and have only been with two others besides Hubby.

@ Kaoru 81 O_o All I can say to that is "idiot" (obviously directed to him). Some people are just crazy.

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:41 pm
i am almost 26 and am a virgin. even worse i have never had a boyfriend or have been kissed. i have no idea how it worked out this way other that in high school i was painfully shy. in college i was more concerned with doing my best and just hanging out with friends. i was also that girl, and eclipse by my friends who had boy friends. now there just is nothing. i am not waiting for anything other than the right, safe moment. but i am not waiting for marriage or anything. i like being single. sex just seems awkward. dating just does not seem like priority right now. i would like someone to fall in love with me though, instead of having a love sick crush. i feel weird now.  

tigris cobaltchaos

Apocalyptic Reindeer

Siumbering Princess22

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:29 pm
i lost my virginity when i was 16 to a guy i stayed with till i was 20. I'm a good girl! I never really thought I'd wait for marriage I just wanted it to be with someone I was comfortable with and someone who meant something to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:39 am
tigris cobaltchaos
i am almost 26 and am a virgin. even worse i have never had a boyfriend or have been kissed. i have no idea how it worked out this way other that in high school i was painfully shy. in college i was more concerned with doing my best and just hanging out with friends. i was also that girl, and eclipse by my friends who had boy friends. now there just is nothing. i am not waiting for anything other than the right, safe moment. but i am not waiting for marriage or anything. i like being single. sex just seems awkward. dating just does not seem like priority right now. i would like someone to fall in love with me though, instead of having a love sick crush. i feel weird now.

Why do you feel weird? Is it odd to have priorities where sex isn't even in the top ten? Cause if so I think me and alot of others are weird too.  

MojinR

BlueMoonButterfly25

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:30 pm
Me... 23.... not a virgin. Lost my virginity to my husband 4 years ago on out wedding night. He is the only one that I have ever been with. Yay me!  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff