Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
What Kinda "Music" Do You Listen To? Or Dont Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GilAskan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:42 pm
devilsmokinangel
@ GilAskan wow good score.
Cds are quite expenisve here i saw surprized as hell when i bought the spice girls greatest hits for 5 bux over in Cali, YAY Cheap

I buy almost all of my CD's used, so I rarely spend more than $10 on an album. I'm willing to spend more if I know I'm going to like it, but otherwise, I stick to the used shops.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:53 pm
that s sweet it good to but 2nd hand if there in good condtion!! i but alot of 2nd hand ps games for cheap.... sumtimes get a good cd but yeah like i said i mainly download biggrin  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

GilAskan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:33 pm
I'm not specifically against downloading music on a moral level, but I'm never satisfied with downloads. The tangibility of an album's physical copy is a pleasure all it's own, and watching my music collection grow (physically, across my shelves) makes me proud. I'll occasionally download a single track when I know the album isn't worth buying, but otherwise, I hunt for physical copies.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:44 pm
I need to get a cd shelve or something, 'cause I have piles everywhere. I too prefer to buy the cd, and only download when it's not worth it, or I run outta money and can't wait to get one song lol.  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:06 pm
i been listenin to abit of country lately I like Dolly 9 to 5 good beat, and Jolene  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:08 pm
I do prefer buying the actual CD itself when it's worth it and when I have the dough. Downloading scares the hell outta me cause it killed our comp. Twice. stare

Only thing that bums me out is when I've played one CD so much til it starts to skip, really badly. Happened to a majority of my music which bums me out a lot. Stupid CDs.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:20 pm
yeah i make alot of cd's and alot of my good ones are scratched as, but yeah thats the greatness of downloadin!!! u can download the whole cd again.... but yeah if ur computer has been killed fair enuff .. that wuld put me off too lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:41 pm
I hate it when it starts skipping. That's where I enjoy my i-pod lol. Whenever it starts skipping I get really mad and start like hitting the cd player sometimes and eventually I could start crying if it's a really good cd.  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:02 pm
Its always when a good song i really like is playing too. Its like im just gettin into it and ... skip skip skip. Grrrr evil  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:06 pm
I know D:  

Ursaula

i_heart_bfmv

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:57 am
i like rock and metal music.somebands i like are: 1. Bullet For My Valetine. 2.secondhand Serenade 3.Metallica 4.Paramore 5.Slipknot 6.AFI 7. The Cab  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:17 pm
I like lots of stuff really... bands like Paramore, My Chemical Romance, The Used, White Stripes, HIM..

but then I also like Sigur Ros (so so much!!) and they're completely different from my usual taste  

Azure Felis

Sparkly Fatcat

The Dark Archer
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:03 pm
Hip hop for the win.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:55 pm
i listen to lots of music but mostly, my chemical romance, slipknot, panic at the disco and fall out boy  

animadversions

4,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

GilAskan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:20 pm
The Dark Archer
Hip hop for the win.

I love hip-hop and rap. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a huge following of it in this guild.

I've gotten very lucky with some good buys of it lately. I bought Odd Nosdam's most recent solo album recently and I thought it was fantastic. The following week, I picked up the Deltron 3030 debut, and that was even better.  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff