whos line was it anyway? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny Paranoid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:02 pm
well, i'll put one up then...

"Hey Stu, your rent's due, ********! Now don't be pulling that falling down the stairs s**t on me again, you hear! Now you conscious! Every month, the same damn thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:14 pm
Johnny Paranoid
"Hey Stu, your rent's due, ********! Now don't be pulling that falling down the stairs s**t on me again, you hear! Now you conscious! Every month, the same damn thing."

The landlord - Coming To America

Quote:
You're an a*****e. I know. I call it like I see it, though. It's not a crime to be an a*****e, but it's very counter-productive.

Malheureux
Crew

Daltana

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:55 pm
it's from Hancock

Quote:
Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs - -all next week on Town Talk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:49 pm
UHF

"Look at you: member of the honor roll, assistant to the assistant manager of the movie theater. I'm tellin' ya, Rat, if this girl can't smell your qualifications, then who needs her, right?"  

Johnny Paranoid

peachsnapz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:06 am
Fast Times at Ridgemont High, awesome movie

An explanation? Jesus Christ, dad! An explanation? Look at me! Look at you. You know about this and you didn't tell me?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:14 pm
Michael J. Fox in Teen Wolf

"How many times do I have to say it?! Please don’t shoot at the nuclear weapons!!"  

Johnny Paranoid

Daltana

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:33 pm
There is a real similar line from Broken Arrow and it's the best I could find.

Quote:
Would you mind not shooting at the thermonuclear weapons?

Here's mine

Quote:
Man in funny hat:"Sorry, but am I to understand you've inserted your father's skull inside of that ball for bowling?"
Woman with bag in lap:"No, the guy at the pro shop did it."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:30 pm
User Image

Hank Azaria and Jannine Garaffolo in Mystery Men

"Oh, that knife!"

User Image

Johnny Paranoid

NotoriousBettieRage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:25 pm
Alec Baldwin in The Shadow

Vegi Vegi Vegi...YOU HAVE BEEN A BAD MONKEY!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:28 pm
ByakkoOfNight
Alec Baldwin in The Shadow

Vegi Vegi Vegi...YOU HAVE BEEN A BAD MONKEY!

Bill Murray in Ghostbusters II

"Sometimes I got so bored of trying to touch her breast that I would try to touch her between her legs. It was like trying to borrow a dollar, getting turned down, and asking for 50 grand instead."  

Johnny Paranoid

Malheureux
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:04 pm
Johnny Paranoid
"Sometimes I got so bored of trying to touch her breast that I would try to touch her between her legs. It was like trying to borrow a dollar, getting turned down, and asking for 50 grand instead."

High Fidelity

Quote:
Please, don't grovel, it's embarrasing. I'm not like that anymore. I'm a good guy now. Didn't you see the first movie?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:09 am
Quote:
Please, don't grovel, it's embarrasing. I'm not like that anymore. I'm a good guy now. Didn't you see the first movie?

David Spade as the voice of "Kuzco" in The Emperor's New Groove 2: Kronk's New Groove

Quote:
"Hey, look friend, let's just cut the s**t. Now we both know why I was transferred. Everybody thinks I'm suicidal, in which case, I'm ******** and nobody wants to work with me; or they think I'm faking to draw a psycho pension, in which case, I'm ******** and nobody wants to work with me. Basically, I'm ******** class="clear">
User Image

Johnny Paranoid

babyshinobi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:07 am
Its so definately Riggs in Leathal Weapon

QUOTE:
"No! Hey NO! What did I just say? Did I say there was a petting zoo in your basement? NOooo! There are ______ in your basement!"
"What?!.. this basement??!"
"YESSS this basement!! If it were in the next door neighbours basement I wouldn't give a s**t!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:14 pm
Matthew Lillard and Tony Shalhoub in Thir13en Ghosts

"Who wants a beard?"
"Well, beatniks for one, folk singers and motorbike riders. Y'know. All those hip, jazzy, super cool, neat, keen, and groovy cats. It's in the fridge, daddy-o! Are you hip to the jive? Can you dig what I'm layin' down? I knew that you could. Slide me some skin, soul brother!"  

Johnny Paranoid

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:24 pm
Johnny Depp, Charlie and the Choco Factory

Quote:
Aha! So we've established my proposal is standard principle now we're just haggling over a price!

Price? *pruut*

(I love this whole scene)  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas