Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suicidal-Love-Muffin

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:34 pm
((Gah...
Nobody's posting.
XD
Waiting for Vampy to post.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:37 pm
((I can't do anything either as I'm waiting on Driinex Raedell Laneir))  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:43 pm
((OOC: I should be posting. >.> *is lazy*))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:27 pm
Something swam near Joshua's legs. Kal was in his serpent form. He was about four feet long no where near his true size. He had not meant to bump into the human, he had just been curious about him. He had let his curiosity get the better of him and had drifted to close.  

DecafKitten

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:30 pm
Joshua stopped swimming as he felt something bump him. 'That's weird....None of the fish around here ever come that close....' He thought as he searched the waters around him. He spotted the serpentine creature in the water. 'So it's more than just the mermaid that are real.' Joshua mused to himself. Treading water, he watched the creature, waiting to see what it would do.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:31 pm
User Image
ναмρу šρєαкš;
" You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake;
You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else. "

----

Taylor smiled helplessly to the woman he saw out into the sea. "So those fishermen weren't lying." He spoke beneath his breath. But then brought his voice up again. "Would you like to come speak with me, Miss? I promise you I have nothing but good intentions." He said, noticing her beauty before her tail.

pramheda

Fox

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:37 pm
Kal swam a few feet away from the human changing into his half form. He surfaced studying the human boy. "A human who makes friends with dolphins........interesting."he said in a low velvety voice. The tip of his tail stuck out of the water behind him as he curled it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:37 pm
Having worked the fish hook out of her tail, Katalina surfaced, determining that she would find out who'd been fishing so close to the coral.
She glanced around. Well, no boats at the moment.
She'd have to hang around for a bit and see if any fishing boats came by.
If it was small enough, she'd be giving them the shock of their lives, she thought with a little grin.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:42 pm
Joshua stared as the serpent changed. "Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that." He spoke as if in a daze. Marie came back to see why Joshua wasn't following anymore. She caught sight of the "merman". She clicked a question sounding series at Joshua. "I really have no idea about this Marie. He just showed up! And he changed!" Joshua pointed at the merman, as he turned to talk to Marie. "He was a serpent!" Then he realized what he was doing and turned back. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be rude."

((Is that the right term to use for Kal's half form?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:49 pm
Katalina eyed the sky. It was growing dark.
Whoever had been fishing here wouldn't be coming back tonight.
She didn't like having to be satisfied with that, but she supposed it would do.
Absently, she floated off deeper into the water, before lifting her head at the sound of voices. One she knew - the human boy. Another she didn't.
Curious, she swam off in that general direction.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:56 pm
((Hmm I guess it could work though his tail is different and longer than a mermaids))

"My name is Kaliko. I am a sea serpent as your kind calls me, not a merman."Kal said arching an eyebrow. His head snapped around smelling an unfamiliar scent. "If it is easier to refer to me as that when I am in this form then I do not mind."he said softly without looking at Josh, still watching for the approaching creature.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:59 pm
"Sea serpent, eh? That is certainly interesting. I'm Joshua." He added, remembering not to be so rude as to have to be asked for his name. "Hey, can all sea serpents change? Or is it something unique to you?" Now Joshua had a chance to see just how much of the old legends were true or not!  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:00 pm
Katalina stopped just within view of the two of them. She'd only been curious, she thought, irritated. She hadn't meant to come in on some kind of private conversation.
Before the human - Joshua - could see her, she went under the water again and considered leaving. But the curiosity - always one of her driving traits - kept her floating in place.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:04 pm
"You can come over here, child, I do not bite."Kal called to Katalina. He turned his attention back to Joshua. "Some can, some can't. I can change to this form and I can change my size."he answered shrugging. He could tell the boy was interested in the legends.  

DecafKitten

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:07 pm
Katalina flushed a little, but drifted over lazily, completely as though it had been her own idea.
She was feeling a little contrary, and stayed as far under the water as she could get here. Which...wasn't very far, considering how shallow it was.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff