Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
What country/character do you like best? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hueha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:52 am
I have to choose which one...? D:

Um... Russia, China, England, America, Liet, Poland, Canada (MOEEEE~), Prussia, Taiwan,VietnamGreeceBelgiumSeychellesFranceahhhhhhhhhhhh

Lemme just say ALL THE CHARACTERS, mmkay?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:39 am
Spain. I loved him from the moment he randomly appeared in Chibitalia and offered Italy a churro.  

necrophagette

Wheezing Dabbler

14,600 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Screeching Savior 100

_Riyo_

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:57 pm
North Italy, because he's sweet and fun! xD He always makes me giggle~ Plus, PASTA. What more could you want?

And Germany, too. He's really patient and kind, yet strict. And he tries so hard that he makes my heart melt, ahaha. ♥

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:03 am
1. Germany redface
2. Russia
3. Denmark
4. Italy
5. Greece  

sherman the smurf

7,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Feather Weather

Nostalgic Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:01 am
Lithuania, US, Russia, UK, Japan in that order. Sorry Italy, you're like, eight on my list "/  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:37 pm
Gaah so hard to choose! I love America for how the nation is depicted (lol) but I love Italy because he's adorable! And Prussia cuz he's a cheeky devil! I LOVE THEM ALL!!! As of episode 12 though, I'd have to say France. He's my favorite man ho  

The Brenana

chiyo_xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:54 pm
I only want to be...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

i like america
then england...
then italy...

User Image

...With you once again.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:34 pm
North Italy because he is silly and fun.
Germany because he is so cool.
Russia... he surprises me to no end. I find him amusing from time and again. He's funny, yet he has this dark aura to him.

I also like Japan, America and England as well... so I have many favorites. Though for now, I like the ones I have chosen. ^__^  

Kazekun72

Shy Friend

21,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Honey noodles

Fashionable Sex Symbol

9,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:57 pm
So hard to choose...
Prussia....Maybe Latvia...Japan....or Germany...Or America...but i also like France...yet north and south Italy are pretty cool...oh gawd but Switzerland is amazing.
Oh god i can't pick.
I love them all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:38 pm
Ooooh.. this is a tuffie. My friend and I were just talking about this too! xd

Hmmm... probably:

Russia because he looks all cute and innocent but is secretly evil and malevolent. My friend says that I'm like Russia. Hmmm twisted

Japan because he is so reasonable when Italy and Germany aren't. And just cuz he's amazing.

America because he is so out there he makes everyone else look sane! Not to mention they portray the country quite well. *dodges from hamburgers thrown at her* Lol You gotta love America. ^^

And the rest are all 2nd place. It's too hard to rank them! whee  

Houdeanie Beanie

Kuakuu

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:23 pm
Ahh, it's so hard to choose! Everyone is so great~ But I will try to do my top 10.

1. Russia. Definitely. He's been my favorite since the beginning, and he always will be. <3
2. Prussia. Just 'cause...his personality...xD
3. Austria. Because he's just so awesome. He plays the piano beautifully, too. : D
4. America. 'Cause that's where I'm from. : D And he's just so like...wanting to be the hero. And eating hamburgers all the time. xD
5. Germany. Because he seems so stern and strict...but he's actually a great guy~
6. Italy. Because he's Italy. He's...PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAA~
7. Switzerland. Because of his guns and his Swiss banks. <3
8. Poland. Because of his crossdressing adorableness and his valley girl accent.
9. Lithuania. 'Cause he's so cute...and I feel so bad for him, having to put up with Russia's obsession with having 'a confused and troubled Lithuania' come crying to him. xD
10. Belarus. Because she's pretty damn epic, with her Ivan infatuation. So she had to be on here somewhere~  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:53 am
User ImageMy top three are Russia, Prussia, and Switzerland but other than that I love everyone. heart  

Rai Cloudfox

Karibun

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:55 am
Quote:
My friend says that I'm like Russia. Hmmm

Same here. I ought to worry about that.

Oh , my fav. character would be: *drum roll*
Russia. Well, He is Ivan. No need to give any other reasons °_°

But I still think everyone is loveable ( to a certain degree °^°).
One more reason why everyone should become one with Russia. No more hard decisions for me.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:16 pm
Lithuania, no contest.
I've been that lackey before. MOST OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. I CAN RELATE TO NO END. TO SOME KO-GAL WHO THINKS THAT JUST BECAUSE IT'S HERS, IT'S SO GREAT. I'M USELESS. I--- argh, I got started with that again...
And I just like his personality in the first place.  

Mubyou

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces