Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Q & A Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Brother Spain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:52 am
Will Romano ever get a Maru Kaite Chikyuu? . - .

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:45 pm
Big Brother Spain

In all honesty, I don't think so sad The problem is, North Italy and South Italy are double voiced(or in other words, they both have the same voice actor), and they've already stopped coming out with new MKC's after they started releasing the different versions of Hata Futte Parade.

Quote:
No one has posted in here a long time....

I have two questions, but I'm not sure where else to put them though so I apologize in advance....

1.) Who raised Canada as a child?

I can't remember the answer to the second question, but it was France who raised Canada as a child(until he gave him over to England, which i believe was in 1763 after the Seven Years' War - this is historically though, I don't think it was ever mentioned in the anime/manga itself)  

[Haruna Chan]

Big Brother Spain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:50 pm
[Haruna Chan]
Big Brother Spain

In all honesty, I don't think so sad The problem is, North Italy and South Italy are double voiced(or in other words, they both have the same voice actor), and they've already stopped coming out with new MKC's after they started releasing the different versions of Hata Futte Parade.

Quote:
No one has posted in here a long time....

I have two questions, but I'm not sure where else to put them though so I apologize in advance....

1.) Who raised Canada as a child?

I can't remember the answer to the second question, but it was France who raised Canada as a child(until he gave him over to England, which i believe was in 1763 after the Seven Years' War - this is historically though, I don't think it was ever mentioned in the anime/manga itself)

Awe! I was hoping he would get one! Poor, poor Romano! :c

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:53 pm
Why does Cuba have eyebrows like England?  

Sparky the Panda

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces