Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
twilight the movie! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight
  Yes
  No
View Results

xX Katie - Kisses Xx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:04 pm
I also heard that Stephanie Meyer RUINED vampires for everyone. That "Anne Rice rules all vampire stories." But I can't say I would know. I heard Interview with the Vampire was a good book but I haven't gotten around to it yet...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:59 pm
I find those books to be the most unorigional pieces of fiction ever created.  

CaptainBaconMan

sparkness

Naughty Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:46 pm
User Image

Seen the movie and read the 4 books.
The book in my opinion are better then the movie. Hopefully the second shall be better. To me I don't care if the things in twilight are original or not, or not following the pattern of previous ways of vampires from other movies. So I like it but that's just me.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:11 am
the book is better than the movie eek  

mystery_unclosed07

xToXiCxAnGeLx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:25 am
I absolutly love the first book. The second book is so far disapointing me, it's kinda too sad.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:52 am
The book is much better than the movie. As always--what would I expect.. The second book was very disappointing for me. While, the first books is the best part of story..because,, it's the phase were all started.. But I do want to see how they will going to give another break for the 2nd or 3rd book... I want to know if the next movie could do better as what harry potter did..  

xOx_prinxexaiji_xOx

Keica Yuy

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:23 pm
xX Katie - Kisses Xx
I also heard that Stephanie Meyer RUINED vampires for everyone. That "Anne Rice rules all vampire stories." But I can't say I would know. I heard Interview with the Vampire was a good book but I haven't gotten around to it yet...

i would have to agree..Anne Rice is the best when it comes to VAmpire lore...and YES! Stephanie Meyer did ruin the vampire genre...she had no originality. her vampires where a copy paste version of the Anne Rice's vampires and The Blade series...XD

and they built up the 1st movie to much and in the end they killed here own movie. the movie as a whole didn't liveup to the traiker...XD i would have payed to see the trailer over and over again rather than the movie....XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:40 am
Near 1oo+ votes dang twillight got a following!  

The Dark Archer
Crew

BlazeKingz

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:23 pm
the ending sucked i didn't know there was gonna be a part2 or something it was like it ended in the middle of the movie.i hate when s**t like that happens  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:08 am
i LOVE the movie and the books
iam on the 3rd one so far
and i LOVE twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it rockz

Rainbow_Panda97

II Darkstar II

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:18 pm
Honestly, It's Too Much, The Book Wasn't Any Good And The Movie Made It Worse.
Everyone Is Reading That Damned Book At School And My Sister Read Them All In A Month.
My Friends Are Obssessed With The Movie.
The Only Thing I Agree About The Movie With My Friend Is That One Of The Vampires Is So Hot He'd Bang Her (Ashlee Greene) .

.-.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:06 pm
II Darkstar II
Honestly, It's Too Much, The Book Wasn't Any Good And The Movie Made It Worse.
Everyone Is Reading That Damned Book At School And My Sister Read Them All In A Month.
My Friends Are Obssessed With The Movie.
The Only Thing I Agree About The Movie With My Friend Is That One Of The Vampires Is So Hot He'd Bang Her (Ashlee Greene) .

.-.

User Image

I read them in 2 1/2...
redface

User Image

xX Katie - Kisses Xx

xX Katie - Kisses Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:10 pm
User Image

I honestly believe that New Moon will be a TERRIBLE movie. The book was most disappointing. AND boring. They're going to have to make the movie interesting. But they'll probably add more s**t that never happened. Plus no one likes intentionally seeing movies that will upset them. Most movies provide us with a "get away" from society. For those who never read the book they will freak at what happens.

I'll go see it anyway. But I know I will be VERY disappointed.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:33 pm
i saw the movie nd read the books. the movie could have been better but it was still pretty good. . . it gets kinda annoying how all the girls think edward is hot though cuz he is sooooo ugly(no offense to anyone that likes him though).  

gotta_love_jimmy

Avenged 7Fold Fanatic-_-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:57 pm
BlazeKingz
the ending sucked i didn't know there was gonna be a part2 or something it was like it ended in the middle of the movie.i hate when s**t like that happens

i know...... i hope the second movie is better though i know it probably won't because of how disappointing it is....... rolleyes  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff