Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Drinking Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:26 pm
"....Hm.....I think he is pretty...kind of like a teddy bear...what about you..?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:30 pm
Switzerland blinks, looking at Belarus. "Pretty....? Like a....teddy bear?" he dwells on her question, and blushes. "Uh. Yeah, sure. I'll just agree with you." he says, looking toward the wall, anywhere but back at Bela or Liet. His face reddens deeper the more he thinks, and he pulls his arm off the brunette's shoulders. "I...think I'm gonna have another drink." he grunts, getting up and grabbing a beer, before plopping back down in a chair.

((I'm sorry, I can only think of him as a dirty drunk....AND FLOATING AROUND THE KINK MEME HELPS NOT gonk ))  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm
Belarus notices the deep red on his cheeks. "..Mr. Switzerland...it is fine for you to admit that you are infact attracted to him....liquor will not help..."

((I don't think I'm helping any... XD))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:47 pm
((No, I haven't seen Nick & Norah's.

Anywho, I think I should be getting to bed now. Night, everyone!))  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:50 pm
((Night, Italy~

AND NO UR NOT, BELA >8C))

Switzerland scoffs. "Attracted? To him? You're joking. Me?" he says, looking at the sleeping brunette.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:58 pm
((Bye bye, Italy!! Sorry, lag again XD))

"...You might say that, but that blush on your cheeks says another thing..."

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:00 pm
Switzerland glances away from the prying nation. "Why would I be attracted to him? He's....Lithuania." he grumbles.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:21 pm
Belarus snickers, then proceeds to turn in circles slowly. "...I do not know..why are you blushing, answere me that, Mr. Switzerland~..."

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:25 pm
Switzerland watches her like a hawk. "Well...I know peoples' faces flush when they've had a little too much alcohol. Could it be from that, maybe?" he says, deadpan.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:35 pm
"....I believe one might flush when they get an eyeful of Lithuania...you seem uptight.....relax, I think it is cute, Mr. Swtizerland..." she says with a snicker.

((EDIT:: I have to be going now, gotta get up early~! G'Night!))

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:45 pm
Switzerland closes his eyes, blushes more, and looks away. "...I'm always like this, and I'm not attracted to him." he growls through his teeth.

((Typing while you're shaking from the cold is HARD. D:

EDIT: Okay~ I'll hang out on zOMG while everyone sleeps, then~ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:08 pm
Lithuania sat up suddenly, rubbing his right eye. "W-what, who... who called me a teddy bear?" He asked, face flushed. "I'm a person! I'm not a teddy bear or a toy or anything inanimate at alll!" He whined, eyes tearing up.  

Lithuania-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:20 pm
Switzerland snaps up and runs to the other nation as he begins to cry. "No, no, she meant 'teddy bear' as a compliment, Lithuania! And, and, it's not a bad thing, being a toy. You'd...um...you'd get hugs and stuff...." he says, trying his damndest to calm the other down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:30 pm
"But," Sniffle, "But, Russia-san... always calls me stuff like that and... and..." Sniff, wipes at his eyes. "It's not fair! An', an' he hugs too tight!"  

Lithuania-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:35 pm
He could feel something tug at his heartstrings as Lithuania sniffled like that, like a little kid. Switzerland wraps his arms around the other nation. "Hey now, 'sokay....Remember, you've got me as back up, right?" he assures, petting Lithuania's hair.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff