Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:10 pm
"Non, you're not supposed to call me chaton, ma colombe! That would be like calling the extravagant peacock a pigeon! Aha! What a mistake would that be~?" he says playfully, sparkling ohso dazzlingly in the ever-brightening moonlight pouring from the large domed windows.
He brushes his bangs away from his eyes fancily, his mask glittering.

Callier smiles and in one swift motion reveals a single red rose from the inside of his cape, holding it out to Belarus, a warm (but amazingly not flirty) smile on his face. "Here. I would like you to have this, ma chaton."

He hears footsteps ring through the door and beams. "Ah, hello, monsieur! And how are you this lovely evening?" he almost booms, bowing politely.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:18 pm
She came back holding several boxes. She walked up to the newcomer with a jubilant smile on her face. "Let me see....you must be Liet?" she whispered. "I have something for you~" she handed him a green box with silver ribbon on it.

She walked over to the table and placed the boxes down. "Now I can hand these out.~" she said happily. "Bela, can you come here a moment?" she asked her younger sister nicely.

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:18 pm
"..I will call you what I wish Sir...but, indeed, thank you for this rose..." she said quietly as she takes the rose slowly out of his hand. She blinked and turned to the man Mr. Callier was speaking to. She couldn't believe it; he was absolutly gorgeous! Not as much as her brother, but still. "...Welcome, sir..." she said timidly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:20 pm
"Ah, wha...?" Liet blinked. Did he... did he know this person? He almost spoke like France, only that he didn't seem to have been slapped yet, so it couldn't be him. Still, he felt terrible that he might have forgotten someone. "I-I'm good." He nodded. "And you...sir?"

He smiled when Ukraine named him, he worried that he wasn't recognizable like this. "Yes," He said, then blinked when she handed him something. "Ah, w-what's this?" He asked, cheeks coloring slightly.

He looked to Natalia, glad he was wearing a mask, for his face colored even more. "M-Miss Natalia." He said, giving her a slight bow.

Lithuania-tan

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:25 pm
It had been a long time since Hungary had last attended a ball. Still, she remembered how it all went, the festivity and pomp, and had spent a while choosing her outfit. She walked in slowly, careful to act as delicate as she appeared.

(8| short entrance is short, hi guys)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:29 pm
Belarus snapped out of her gaze when her sister pointed out who he was. "....Oh...Mr. Lithuania.." she said disappointedly. Why was he here? If brother shows up, he will only focus on him...
Belarus walked over to her older sister, curious as to what she could possibly have.

((Oh, forgot to tell you guys, sorry for the slow posts and any spelling errors. This computer I'm using takes forever to load pages, and doesn't have Microsoft Word. ))

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:31 pm
She handed her sister a silver box with blue ribbon around it. It held inside a tiny platinum locket with Natalya etched into the back. It played the song 'Fur Elise' when you open it. "I hope you like it.~" she said happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:33 pm
'Callier' laughs heartily at Liet's stuttered words. "You may call me Callier! And I'm wonderful, if I do say so myself!" he says, smiling wide. "What are you doing so far hidden, my little wall flower~? Come over here, with us!" he calls to Liet, making a swift gesture with his hand.

At the sight of Hungary, he instantly glides across the floor, holding his hand out. "Ah, hello! A new face, I see! And who might you be, madamoiselle?"

(( It's his French blood, I swear. ))  

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:38 pm
Liet nodded to the man calling himself Callier, stepping more out onto the floor. He looked at the box in his hands, then back up. "S-should I open it?" He asked, looking to Ukraine. He moved closer to her and Belarus.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:42 pm
Belarus took the rose in her hand and broke the stem in half. Throwing the other piece on the floor, she stuck the flower in her bun. "...Thank you, sister.." she said as she took the package out of her sister's hands. It was almost too pretty to open. She began to pull the ribbon when she heard Lithuania's comment. "...You do.."

Eam Adair

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:45 pm
She titters slightly at this Callier (he seems somehow familiar, but she can't place it and knows better than to ask) as he glides over. "Please, you may call me.. Aveta." She grabbed his hand and, before he could pull away, bent down to lay a kiss on it.

(lizzi is up in ur masquerades, messin with ur preconceived notions of chivalry, wutwut)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:47 pm
(( Because Hungary is more manry than Switz. OHHH! X3 ))

Liet nodded, opening the package carefully as if he hated to tear any of the wrapping.  

Lithuania-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:50 pm
In Liet's present was a crystalline head peice. (something like the crowns from narnia) An emerald like jewel was in the center of it. "That is your Christmas present Liet.~" she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:54 pm
Liet's cheeks colored even more from under the mask when he revealed the resent. He bowed his head, holding the present close. "I-I don't know what to say, Miss Ukraine... Thank you! It's very nice..!"  

Lithuania-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:59 pm
"There is no need to say anything, Liet. I'm just glad you like it. I couldn't think of what to get." she laughed sweetly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff