Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:26 pm
Granted! But you crack too hard and it breaks.

I wish I had a new car.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:19 pm
Granted, and here it is your brand new shiny hot wheels car. That's real plastic in that hood oh yes. 3nodding

I wish I had a keys to all of the offices at work instead of a few to things I don't need.  

Angelicphrase

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:06 pm
Granted, And your company experiences a booming growth to the point of having to move into 2 combined Skyscrapers with over 700 offices, unfortunately your bosses are fickle and don't want to spend the added cash for the convenience of an electronic locking system, and each office(For security reasons) is equipped with those annoying spring loaded self locking doors, therefor you must carry all 700+ conventional keys with you where ever you go.

I wish there was no more wars amongst all the different nations and religions.
(Ooooo Someone's gonna have a hard time corrupting this one! Have fun! xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:59 pm
Granted, (Ever seen the End of Evangelion?)

Through Human Instrumentality Project, all of the souls in the world are merged causing humanity to be reduced into a giant sea of LCL and we are now one glorious hole save one, Shinji Ikari who is still inside of Unit-01.

I wish 2009 will be a damn sight better then 2008.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:20 pm
(Nah have a hard time getting into anime like that)

Granted and 2009 is exactly that, all you see is the damned trudging along as Hell rose out of the abyss and engulfed the planet.

I wish it was just easier.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:51 pm
Granted now everything comes with such ease that you never exert any effort, thought or meaning. This leaves life terribly uninteresting and you so unmotivated that you simply lie down and cease to be.

I wish I could be payed to do what I love  

Angelicphrase

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:37 am
Granted, you now get payed to love as high end call girl.

I wish that everyone has a great new year's.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:22 pm
Granted we all have a fabulous new year, except for you. All our tremendous happiness drives you bitter and insane leading to an incident with a shotgun, you, and a supermarket.

I wish I knew what preservatives they used to keep d**k Clark in mint condition.  

Angelicphrase

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:15 am
Granted, but now the imagery of the process to keep him around haunts your every dream and you can't sleep more than a few minutes at a time or d**k comes to get you for stealing his secret, leading you to an attempted suicide, unfortunately for you after you cut yourself exhaustion takes over and you fall into la la la land just to be visited by d**k again in your panicked sleep you dial 911 and an ambulance comes by and saves you, but due to your rambling on about "Mr. d**k coming to get me!" they pop you into the funny farm for safe keeping where you are strapped to a chair for your own good and popped up in front of the tv, guess whose on hosting the New Years?

I wish there were no more yucky mint candies, you know the cheap kind you get free from restaurants that leave your mouth smelling worse than it did before you ate the mint to "Freshen" your stinky pie hole.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:09 am
Granted, instead they are replaced with treacle toffee chews which due to a production error leave your teath fused together. Forsing you to nourish your body introveniously for the rest of your life. enjoy your I.V.

I wish didnt have this damn tooth ache on new years day!  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:53 pm
Granted here comes just the solution, his name is Zebadiah the foremost amish dentist. With a nice pair of rusty pliers and several tugs that achy tooth comes right out. Along with a couple pints of blood but ah well. (seriously though go to the dentist k?)

I wish my rent was automatically paid for me every month.(by someone else)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:03 pm
(yes but there not open on new years day! *sob*)

Granted. its called a direct debit! two months later your land lord triples your rent putting you into the red!!

I wish I was 10 years younger  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:32 pm
Granted, but you are forever that age and when all of the humans die in time, you are left alone and barren world.

I wish that there was something good on TV, 500 channels filled with nothing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:45 pm
Granted but you become so ingrosed in the quality viewing that you soon become hoplesly addicted and become a coach potatoe! soon your habit is so bad you cant bare to leave youre seat and move the fridge and microwave next to it.Next a portaloo follows!
a few months later there is a power cut! you suffer so badly with cold turkey that you slip in to a delusional state of catatonia and are never seen from again!

I wish I hadnt said that  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:01 am
Granted, but now you cannot talk at all for the rest of your long and miserable life.

I wish that I was a real Faerie who could grant everyone's desired wishes.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff