Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Literate Child Hood Friends RP ((closed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to join :D?
  Yes :D
  I'm not leaving another option
View Results

Khousa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:35 pm
((Think she gotten far??? o.o;; ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:09 pm
((i dunno, how close is the park to tokyo high? xD))  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Khousa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:10 pm
((No clue..... WINSTON! CHASE HER DOWN!!!!!! >: D ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:32 pm
(( winston? the chauffeur? he doesnt kinda need a name, i couldn't think of one, hence, "driver and chauffeur" xD))  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Khousa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:45 pm
((I was only sayin that as a joke. Um.. you could go and make a name for him though. o.o;; ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:00 pm
((lol winston, should I pm RAWRG?))  

ThisAintItCheif

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:40 pm
((lol, that was my first thought! but i prolly will when a names strikes me just right. i say if no post by tomorrow(rp or ooc), pm both him RAWRG and fading))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:47 pm
((Kay I really just need RAWRG to post so then I can post))  

ThisAintItCheif

Khousa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:21 am
((-is getting impatient- ....................))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:31 am
((okay I'll pm him))  

ThisAintItCheif

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:59 am
Rudrus
((-is getting impatient- ....................))

((xD im controlling myself rather well me thinks))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.0000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

Amaya strode across the park, her nerves calming down as she inched further away from the group. Heads turned, but she lifted her head high and ignored them all. The train station was a cab's drive away. Looking around, she wondered if taxis came to the park. It had been so long since she'd been here, Amaya had forgotten the taxi system. Edeline, Kiata, Khousa and Domi were moving toward Edeline's chauffer and limo, and Amaya rolled her eyes.

She stopped at the street, as cars zoomed by. Not a cab in sight. Sighing, Amaya walked across the street and tried her best to look normal. But a High School student in a uniform was an eye catcher. Once across the street, Amaya unleashed a groan when she realized she didn't know how to get back to Tokyo High.

Maybe I should've hitched a ride in Edeline's limo...

Then she shook her head in disgust. There was no way Amaya Koike was going to just go back and look stupid. So, she wandered around streets, memorizing their names so she wouldn't get lost. Rounding about three or four corners, Amaya found herself back at the same spot she was before, with the park spread out infront of her. She groaned. "Oh hell no....."

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

RAWGR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:46 pm
[[ DDDDD; I'm sorry, guys. I haven't gotten online in a while - my family is stupid and my life is too busy for my own good.
-stops making excuses and posts- ]]

Dom knew that his not wanting to go to the sleepover with these people made sense. He didn't see how Kiata could be so obviously upset about it. And when Kishiro told them to at least pretend to be happy... Dom wondered if that was worth it. Either tell the truth and hurt her, or lie and make her happy temporarily. Dom knew that lying to people usually ended up in them being angry or hurt or whatever else. Still, it didn't help him from doing it most of the time. But if lying in this situation would help someone, then he could tell all the fake lies he wanted and not be penalized for it. Until someone found out, of course, but that was something he could avoid. Manipulating people for their own good? Seems like something right up my sleeve.

Still, even with his decision to at least amuse Kiata for now, he could understand Amaya's feelings. And when Edeline snapped into command, he actually considered following after her and leaving. And not just because of the fact that he didn't want to go with them: Amaya had just stormed off in anger. And in a town that you can barely remember that has changed a lot since you were last there, it was pretty easy to get lost. Dom had realized that once while walking around town before going to the partk. And so since Amaya probably hadn't been living back in town for very long, she might get lost.

Faced with the conflicting decision to go off and help Amaya, or go with the others in the limo to Kiata's house, Dom paused a moment before making a decision.
"I'll come in a minute, okay? I remember where Kiata's house is, and I'll walk over in a bit. I'll go make sure Amaya doesn't get hit by a bus or lost or something." Dom had seen a good few people get a bit disoriented after getting angry. "I'll see if I can get her to come too, okay? But if not I'll be by later. Okay?" Without waiting to see if that particular course of action would be approved by any of them, Dom set off in the direction that Amaya had gone, hoping to catch up with her. Still, a few moments later he'd lost her. Dom wasn't exactly the fastest runner.

After Dom was positive he wouldn't find the girl, he decided to head towards the house. Having to pass through the park again on the way, he arrived back there approximately at the same time as Amaya.
"Hey!" He called out to her and went over to talk to her. "What are you doing back here? I thought you didn't want anything to do with this whole thing any more. Did you change your mind or just get lost?" Dom smirked as he suggested her getting lost. Most people refused to admit they were lost, and those with Amaya's temper were among those people.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.0000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

((I was gonna wait for someone else to reply first, but then again, I haven't posted for a while, so I'll make up for that by posting right away ;]))

"What are you doing back here? I thought you didn't want anything to do with this whole thing any more. Did you change your mind or just get lost?" Amaya turned around to see Dom walking toward her, a smirk on his face. She rolled her eyes and scowled. The 'all-knowning' feeling was obvious from the way Domi looked at her, and Amaya just crossed her arms across her chest. Her cheeks turning a light shade of pink, she muttered, "I *cough*- I got lost... "

Confessing had never been her thing, and Amaya was unable to look the blonde teenager in the eyes. "Just don't go broadcasting it to the whole of Japan and USA okay?"

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:23 pm
(( twiddles thumbs, domi and amaya sitting in a tree . . . .))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff