Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
~*~*Holiday Rush Contest~*~* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDragow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:12 pm
Hm... 1-mile long bridge, 20,000 lb. weight limit, Trailmon stops half-way across, and DemiDevimon lands on top of him...

Scenario 2:
I believe the answer should be that the bridge would collapse, because you never mention anything in the scene that would keep the bridge from doing so.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:34 pm
Hmmm if Johhny's is correct I could'nt think of anything more logical...but let's see....

Scene 2: The answer is that this problem cannot be solved due t the fact we have no true answer what type of bridge it is..it could be metal,rope, wooden, heck it could be made out of Banana peels, but truly this problem cannot be solved due to not knowing what type of bridge this would be to truly answer this question, people saying no mus have assumsed it was metal while People who said yes would think it was rope or wooden... so my answer is nethier yes and no  

Hurricane_hedgehog

King Mky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:12 pm
scene 2: There is no answer since we dont know how much DemiDevimon weighs. If he ways 1 lb then it would collapse but if he ways less then it wont. And it also stated that DemiDevimon came to spoil it so he took the presents one by one making the weight less.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:32 pm
Scene 2:

( ^^ I'll still try too.)

Scene 2:

No, the bridge will not collapse. Since a the digimon itself originates from a train then it would need gas. So traveling a one mile long bridge will waste it's gas that it requires to travel. Traveling would deduct the gas thus subracting the weight of Trailmon. Even if the Demidevimon does land on the Trailmon nothing would occur because Trailmon isn't exactly the weight of the bridge. ^w^  

Im Windspirit

Sensei_Zero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:50 pm
can I still answer this?

edit never mind i read the rulesz >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:36 pm
thank you!!! i cant accept money so i will take the red box please  

KiroMishima
Crew

Fiancee
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:38 pm
Im Windspirit
Scene 2:

( ^^ I'll still try too.)

Scene 2:

No, the bridge will not collapse. Since a the digimon itself originates from a train then it would need gas. So traveling a one mile long bridge will waste it's gas that it requires to travel. Traveling would deduct the gas thus subracting the weight of Trailmon. Even if the Demidevimon does land on the Trailmon nothing would occur because Trailmon isn't exactly the weight of the bridge. ^w^

heart heart heart heart
BINGO!!!

Finally^^

Since trailmon has already traveled half a mile, you need to subtract the gas from its total weight therefore the bridge will not collapse!

Choose a box type^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:43 pm
xd redface blaugh Ah~ I'll take christmas favourite color Red. ^^  

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:50 pm
*snifle* This is just like my first time joining this awsomw guild...*hugging demidevimon* ;w; I don't care but I love Demidevimon so much, Thank you Fiance for the animated art. I couldn't have been anymore happyer. May you have a Happy Holiday too, along with everyone else. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:02 pm
Whoa she got the question write....I would of...never >_>...guessed it ....in a millions....of a year......>_>

I;m a zombie

congratz wind!  

Sensei_Zero

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:10 pm
I..know...zombie...boy....the dead...help me..... xD

You two! *glomps*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:20 pm
CONGRATS WINDY! ;3  

Teh Ace of Shades

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7