Teenage pregnancy. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Gothic Chick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:04 am
I'm divided on this topic.

On one side, there's the Mormon side of me saying - "WHAT?! YOU HAD S*X AS A TEENAGER - BEFORE YOU WERE MARRIED?! AND YOU DIDN'T USE PROTECTION?!" And that these girls and their sperm should be in trouble.

But on the other side, there's a hormone crazed teen. When there's a spur of the moment thing, you can't blame a girl. Personally, I think that when they get pregnant, if they can take care of the baby without any major issues and have the right resources, they just become moms early.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:17 am
Izzy Chance
I think it's disgusting.

You've basically just ruined your life.
Getting pregnant while having a plan for going back to school might ruin everything, since raising a child requires your attention 24/7.
Most teenagers have sex because they just can't stop and I don't blame them, but thinking they can't get pregnant without protection is just disgusting.

No offense at all intended, but, hypothetically, what if your mom had gotten pregnant with you or a sibling as a teen? Would she be ruining everything, just for you? What if the mother can make a good life for her baby and for herself? Did she still ruin her life?  

Official Gothic Chick

Official Gothic Chick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:23 am
The Angel Monster
ANYONE who was the non existent balls to make fun of a teen girl who is pregnant should get kicked in their uterus. That just ticks me off to no extent.

I've never birthed a child, but I know I probably never will in the future, as it is a personal decision, and I do not wish to endure it. I have a fear of pregnancy; Maieusiophobia, in a way.

But anyways, I do hate seeing those bastards at my school call the few pregnant girls "sluts", "whores", "tramps", "white trash". That is BULL s**t.
Most teenage girls who are pregnant are in committed relationships. Only a select few actually sleep around enough to get pregnant. But either way, you have NO idea what they may going through. They already have enough s**t going on inside of them, why say ugly things to girls who are? That's just putting unneeded stress on the mother. Most already get enough s**t from home, people telling them awful cruel things is just putting them under more pressure.

It was their actions that caused them to be.
And on some occasions, it is not.
But it is not your place to judge someone who is.
Let them carry a child if it may be;
Its their personal life choice.
A lot say "they're taking our tax dollars because they're all poor". It's not just them. It goes to a hell of a lot of other s**t too, so don't say that its their fault you're money is going to the government. Not all pregnant women live in poverty.

-Angel Monster

I totally agree.

Also, what makes a girl more mature and ready for a baby when she's 20 than when she's 19? Truly, no woman is ever mature enough for a baby because she is forever maturing throughout her whole life.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image

Well i don't like the idea of it.
I would hope that they don't take the easy way out of it but then again people have different views...
I wold hope that they learn and be an adult about it, not be stupid.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mord Alushar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:44 pm
I feel bad for pregnant teens and I feel that its something that could be avoided with the right education and access to protection such as condoms and birth control. It saddens me because a pregnant teen is being forced to grow up so fast and shes going to miss out on a lot of things. Though, despite it all, I wish them the best of luck and I hope it works out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:08 am
I find it stupid. They can have sex just use protection! Honestly teenage pregneancy is stupid! they will most definetly be called sluts and be made fun of or pityed on. so I find it stupid  

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers