Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:15 pm
((lol))
Abel clasped his hands and placed then near his mouth and was still smirking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:19 pm
{NOOO DANG IT, my computer went awol and lost all the stuff I typed... crying )

Ladeaux didn't quite fancy standing there for several hours in a room full of pompous, loud nobles, so while the doorman closed his mouth in a sneeze, she slipped past him, and out the door.

Glancing back to make sure no one had noticed, she took note of the time and walked off into the night, not noticing the person standing in front of her.  

Paradoxismminant

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:15 am
((lol))
Gilbert saw Ladeaux leave but just stayed quiet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:00 am
Username: Manpug
Name: Don Davids [AKA Manpug]
Appearance: A rather stocky man that looks like a native with pancho. He also has a half mask of a sundial covering scars to the upper part of his face
Species: Human
Crush: None
Job:bounty hunter
Bio: He was at one time the hoste of an antient Aztec sun gods spirit. That changed after he was defeated in a ritual battle with another hoste of another tribe. The spirit left him but there was some hints of the former power he had still in him.
Personality:calm and insightful
Power: Never ages, sees in the dark and becomes strong in daylight.
Slaves: none at the moment
Other: He has a hatered of the moon and anything or anyone that likes the moon. The other tribes hoste had the spirit of the moon in him.

Manpug

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:02 am
((welcome lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:00 am
OOC// Hey there I think it be best to set myself up in some place not invalved with the rest yet, like a bounty office. Can someone play an officer that I speak with?

BIC// I open the door to the main bounty office seeking to hand in my latest catch. A small cat with wings. I slam the cage on the counter and with a gruff voice say "Returning a runaway. Fork up the cash."

Manpug

Manpug

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:12 am
OOC// Just noticed I forgot the dog tag
Dog Tag:

Name: "Manpug"
Species: Human Hoste
Powers: sunpowered strangth and night vision
Owner: Fedral property
RED GEMS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:25 am
"oomph!" Maddie said as she bumped into a well dressed girl. "Excuse me,i am a feet watcher so i usually don't watch where i am gong." Maddie blushed as she noticed she was semi-buzzed.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:16 pm
Abel sighed and placed his hand under his chin, bored.
"..Tis the reason why I don't attend to such things.." said Abel silently.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:32 pm
A man slides open a window at the counter to reseave the cage. "You know what to do." he said. I turn around so my tatoo can be scanned. "Humm. It says this is your third this week. Your on a role there Manpug. Keep up the good work." I turn back but with my hand extended. The man rases an eye. "Ha, should da known. Your all work no fun. Take your money."  

Manpug

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:48 pm
Maddie got up and started walking back to the bar . she turned around and called. "By the way I am Maddie"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:17 pm
{Welcome^^! @Madbugz--btw, what does "half-buzzed" mean and who were you referring to?}

Ladeaux apologized to the girl she'd bumped into. "I'm sorry, I've got a bit of a 'check behind me' paranoia..."she rubbed her head in embarrassment. "I'm Maddie," said the other girl as she walked away. "I'm..."but Maddie was too far away to hear, she thought. "...Ladeaux."

Ladeaux paused for a moment, then walked off towards the craft section of the market.  

Paradoxismminant

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:26 pm
((lol ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:28 pm
{if you're loling at me...unfortunately, I was serious about the half buzzed thing. I don't know what it means.... sweatdrop }  

Paradoxismminant

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:33 pm
((idk it either ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items