Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Mitsukuni{Hunny}-the Loli-shota type/Takashi{Mori}-Wild type Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Hunny your favorite host?
  Yes!
  No. {Warning Hunny may go ninja on you if you push this button}
View Results

JessicaAlexisss

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:43 pm
A young girl with orange hair and blue eyes came walking in with almost no emotion on her face. She wasnt a fan girl but enjoyed Ouran so far. She desided to check out this 'Host Club' she was hearing about.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:55 pm
Ito heard someone come in. She turned around to see a girl with orange hair and blue eyes much like herself. "Whoa....ah...oh Hello, I'm Itoshii, or Ito either is fine. Welcome to the Host Club, Honey-senpai is sleeping, so I advise you be quiet. He gets angry when he's woken up...may I ask who are you?"  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

JessicaAlexisss

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:59 pm
Hinata-chan1994
Ito heard someone come in. She turned around to see a girl with orange hair and blue eyes much like herself. "Whoa....ah...oh Hello, I'm Itoshii, or Ito either is fine. Welcome to the Host Club, Honey-senpai is sleeping, so I advise you be quiet. He gets angry when he's woken up...may I ask who are you?"

She walked in closing the door quietly looking at everyone alseep or talking to others. This girl seemed to be the only one who noticed she came in. Wow... someone noticed me... again. "Im Lolita Frost." she said in a whisper... "Im a... 'new student' here."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:02 pm
"Lolita. That's a pretty name." Ito said smiling. "Oh, so your new here too? Yay!! I'm new too!!" Ito clapped. "Haha sorry, I get hyper sometimes."  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

JessicaAlexisss

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:05 pm
Hinata-chan1994
"Lolita. That's a pretty name." Ito said smiling. "Oh, so your new here too? Yay!! I'm new too!!" Ito clapped. "Haha sorry, I get hyper sometimes."

Lolita giggled. "Im never the same for two days... let alone.... 2 minutes." she took a seat on the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:48 pm
Takashi woke up noticing a new customer. He waited patiently till there was a pause in Lolita and Ito's conversation. "Would anyone like tea or cake?" he asked quietly.  

Takashi Morinozuka XD
Crew

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:29 am
Val walked in and looked around, brushing her hair from her face

Yo! What's up?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:34 am
"Yes, please Mori-senpai. Just a cake though please. My doctor said to lay off the caffeine..hehehe." Ito said sweetly.  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

Alexandra Sakuma

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:34 pm
Hikari smiles at Lolita, sticking her hand out to shake hands. "My name is Hikari Minzoku. It's really nice to meet you." She looked over at Mori and giggled, figuring he wouldn't hear her anyway. "Cake sounds good." She smiles at Val as she walks in.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:15 pm
Lolita smiled. "Sure.... huh... Im sorry... whats your name?" she asked the tall black haired man. She turned to this Hikari girl. "Konichiwa Hikari-chan." she shook her hand.  

JessicaAlexisss

Takashi Morinozuka XD
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:10 pm
Takashi carefully got up from his seat. "My name is Takashi." he replied. He silently left to go get some cake and tea.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:13 pm
Val blinked and wandered further into the room  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Shin-chan212

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:15 am
"Mori-senpai," Shin-chan smiled, I would like some tea please. Turning to the girl named Lolita, she smiled, greeting her. "This is a fun place isn't it?"

Having happened to catch the words of England, Shin-chan immediately perked up. "England?! Really? Oh I so want to go visit that wonderful country. The architecture, the fashion, the accents!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:56 am
I came back in quietly
"Did Hunny wake up yet?"  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover