Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The missing Masquerades Packed up and out the door Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm
Pummel_musss
Please dont end the contest before I posted please, im working REALLY hard on this story, I promise It´ll be done this evening or even before that and the waiting time will be worth it I swear biggrin

Dont worry pummel I will wait and the contest closes at 11:30 pm my time tonight and right now it is 4:07pm so get working  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:54 am
Lopmon grabbed her tamer's tuxedo pants and yanked,"I want to eat now."
Nero shook his head,"It's inappropriate to eat until the host has eaten."
He got up and walked over to another tamer. He smiled at the blond for a minute and began to chat,"I really like the ball this year it seems unique." The tamer smiled and started to say something back.
Lopmon ignorant to Nero's request started to yank on his pants again. This time though they fell down revealing polka-dotted boxers. She ,"I'm hungry nero,"
The human's face turned almost as red as his unkept hair. "I.. er.."
The other tamer dumped her punch glass on his hair and walked away,"Sicko."
Nero tried to chase after Lopmon but he tripped to the ground. Fixing his pants he heard a scream and looked up. The entire room was clouded in darkness. Nero started to feel his way around bumping into a large ice sculpture. The human grabbed a napkin using it to clear the punch. He decided that he needed to find the backup switch and wandered through the room again. Lopmon who was on top of the buffet eating a drumstick jumped onto her tamer,"Why it so dark!"
Nero still angry at Lopmon ignored the digimon and found the switch and flipped it. Instantly the hall filled up with light and screams sounded as 5 tamers were noticed missing.

A window blew open releasing a gust of icy air into the hall. Instantly the tamer's sharp eyes stared at the open window. A dark presence entered the hall and began to gloat in a wicked voice,"I know where one of the tamers are! Muhahahaha"
Nero's gaze shifted as an angewoman flew up to the ladydevimon. "I won't let you hurt an innocent tamer now give up or be forced to surrender."
Ladydevimon didn't take a liking to the digimon's attitude, she slapped angewoman across the face and smiled,"A being like you cannot defeat somebody as great as me,"
Nero smiled and looked up at the sky,"Thank you God," His eyes were transfixed at the bickering women. Suddenly the two lady digimon began to slap eachother and Nero started to drool."Damm these hormones." He mumbled eyes still transfixed. Lopmon started to tug at Nero's pantleg again and groaned,"I'm still hungry." He kicked the bunny digimon to the side,"Not now I'm busy,"

Lopmon furious looked at the two digimon fighting she lifted the punchbowl and tossed it to the ground,"Stop fighting!"
Ladydevimon and angewoman were ignoring her they were rolling across the ground in a fierce fight. Many of the male tamers were doing exactly as Nero, watching and drooling. Lopmon obviously had no choice but to break up the fight. She digivolved into Endigomon and picked each of the ladies up. "Stop fighting you two, your causing my tamer to drool."
The two digimon looked confused,"What do you mean?" They said in unison.
Many of the male humans started to Boo and groan. Ladydevimon broke free from Endigmon grip and faced the booing tamers. "What were you enjoying that."
Nero turned red and started to walk over in an attempt to explain himself. He tripped on the punchbowl and went flying into the air. He landed on top of angewoman and awkwardly backed off. The angel digimon ran after the tamer shooting arrows. Endigomon turned to Ladydevimon,"So.. where is the tamer."
Ladydevimon in a laughing fit from Nero fleeing angewoman turned to endigomon. "Well.. since this is such a riot no point in not telling you. he's under the table."
Endigomon picked up the table cloth to reveal a frightened tamer. The tamer ran out the doors,"I'm never coming here again," Could be heard as he left.

Nero was backing up against the wall,"I didn't mean too I tripped."
Angewoman simply smiled and walked towards him,"We have ways to deal with you." The angel threw a pie directly into his face.

Nero sighed wiping the cream from his face,"Mature.."  

Rasenshurikennero

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:00 am
I saw someone had posted and was hoping it was the end of the contest since the cut off was last night. I was looking forward to seeing the prizes. Back to waiting I guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 am
ya the contest is now ended sorry pummel  

i3 tails Yagura

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:11 am
So.. who won..?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:27 am
I will post that after the judging  

i3 tails Yagura

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:05 pm
I claim Ladydevimon!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:15 pm
But your post wasn't funny and was after the cut off. Though in all honesty I don't think more than one person competed for any of the RP prizes.

Edit: Windspirit did the best RP that I read though. Good read though I had to wait until I was at home and had time to just sit down and read.  

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:17 pm
Well it was fun writting. ^^ Altohugh not many poeple like to...but I loved writting that and really hoped that it was longer.

I want to give Angewomon to Tiger ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:19 pm
Writing is actually what I do for most of my spare time in one guild or another. All in all it was well thought out and maintained a steady flow. A lot of people I read on gaia either lack flow all together or get ahead of themselves and either leave out details relating to their surroundings or focus too much on frivolous details.  

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:21 pm
wolf4life13
Writing is actually what I do for most of my spare time in one guild or another. All in all it was well thought out and maintained a steady flow. A lot of people I read on gaia either lack flow all together or get ahead of themselves and either leave out details relating to their surroundings or focus too much on frivolous details.

Windspirit did a good job I agree but Rasen's was okay..
You sound like an art critic..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:23 pm
surprised

Well we all either writte or don't, it's all for fun. ^^ Weather sometimes the other person is off-line, details can be added, thought there are times when it doesn't really require. I love to write too~ ^^ I think everyone does, mostly.

Thank you linki ^^  

Im Windspirit

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:25 pm
ilinkzeldi
wolf4life13

Windspirit did a great job I agree but Rasen's was okay..
You sound like an art critic..

I'm probably just biased to the usual food tossing and reaction of opposite gender stuff because some of my other guilds' OOC's are like that often so it doesn't humor me. I'll accept that I may be wrong but to my eyes it seemed like just a quick RP with a few standard gags thrown in. I'm not the judge though so I'll cease commenting.

Sorry if anyone is offended I tend to speak my mind though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:26 pm
I accept windY! thank you  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff