Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
I see your leggings, but where are your pants?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illegitimate Princess

Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:49 pm
I like them under skirts or shorts. I think it's okay if the shirt is long enough to cover her booty lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:35 pm

I used to be on team "leggings are never pants" until recently.
They're most acceptable when worn with shorts over or under a dress or skirt.
If they fit well (tight & not baggy) & look good they can be worn under a long top (covers your bum).

They may be worn as pants under a normal tshirt/top BUT it's very conditional:
- they obviously must be completely opaque
- they must fit extremely well: tight enough around the legs, wasitband sits comfortably, nowhere near risk of cameltoe, not too bum hugging but tight enough not to be baggy.
- I often find this with nylon/lycra/whatever leggings rather than cotton (yuck)

xxblah_girlxx

Friendly Poster

7,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:47 pm
XXX∂αηcєнαℓℓ нчsтєяɪα sαчs :
        Someone wore leggings as pants once at my school, and you could see the outline of her underwear. emotion_donotwant

Personally, I wear leggings under dresses or skirts all the time, or stockings/ tights. I never really wear leggings as pants, unless the shirt's long enough ( about four inches or so away from my kneecap). Even then, I'd probably just wear a dress instead. :/

I like leggings a lot though, because I pretty much have to have them under a skirt, dress, or anything that doesn't have built- in shorts because otherwise I'd feel naked. ^^;

Plus, they're AMAZING in winter when it's cold out.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:02 am
I often find that style to be trashy. A girl at my school once wore tights....Like panty-hose with a shirt and a longish tank under it. She pulled that tank down all day, but I think we all saw her underwear.  

teenage-robot

Dapper Poster

Masquerade Sweets

Anxious Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:19 am
I agree with the above post. 3nodding
Not only can you sometimes see underwear, but you can also see the -jiggly-stuff. gonk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:07 am

Oh yeah and to wear them as pants you have to have the legs to pull it off. No jiggly bits. I am lucky in this way haha.

xxblah_girlxx

Friendly Poster

7,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Delicate Violets

Beloved Prophet

6,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:40 am
I wear them with skirts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:29 pm
Well, I wear leggings with just a shirt sometimes, only because I know a lot of people do it and it's culturally accepted here. xd I'd only not feel comfortable wearing leggings and a shirt if I knew other people didn't do it. But leggings can look great with the right shirt combination. You'd be surprised. =)
Although I admit, I can understand why it'd feel kinda weird...I mean, leggings are form-fitting, and personally I don't really like wearing mine unless the shirt covers my rear end well enough, lol.

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:52 am
XOXOXOX

██████A lot of girls at my school wear leggings with shirts that don't cover their butt and it looks so gross emotion_puke
As long as you have a tunic on or something (It looks kind of odd with dresses IMO) or a long shirt it looks fine. Especially long, baggy sweaters in the winter time (Well, winter in Florida isn't very wintery) it looks super cute.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:08 pm
I, personally, like leggings. I don't like them with shirts that aren't long, but if the shirt is long enough to cover my butt, then I only wear it with leggings. I agree that leggings make your butt look odd, sometimes, and that's why I wear the long shirt, but I also think that if you wear a long shirt with pants other than slim jeans or leggings, it looks odd.

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

EarlsGarden

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:20 pm
i always wear something long over my leggings. my bottom looks awkward if nothing is covering it. LOL.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:42 am
If the shirt is down mid-thigh, I'm okay with them. But short t-shirts and it makes me go "WTH?!"  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:02 am
                User Image
                TheAristocratSays:
                I wear leggings all the time with a long top/jacket on.

I like to wear them as a substitue for my normal pants (which can sometimes be too hot to wear) as I have scars on my legs and I'm very insecure about them...

I didn't know that there were so many people who are angry with this, though.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 am
I only like that on someone who has a nice body or is tiny.
I personally wear them but I'm a size 00, so hopefully it doesn't look bad to others. (I think it looks amazing on me & makes me feel great)  

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

unchanging

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:38 pm
          I dislike this trend. A lady ought to cover her bum, even if she is the lucky owner of a pair of Black Milk leggings.

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff