Do you like this Rp?
  HELL NO!!! ITS STUPID
  ...its ok....
  OMG I LOVE IT *huggles*
View Results

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:38 pm
Hear the music and despair

He looked at them, happy slightly now that he got a bit of knowledge of their weapons. He changed suddenly, into his normal form, holding a Benelli M4 shotgun. He moved very quickly, disarming Nanami.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:50 pm
The attack snapping Semi out of her soft state, she brought up her bo-staff and gripped it tightly. Being aware of the gun in his hand [and making a mental note], she stepped twords the attacker.

"Who are you?

michael j rox

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:54 pm

"My name is Zachary," he said, smiling devilishly, showing off sharp fangs, fanning out his red wings. "What's yours, is what should be asked. Because the one with a Benelli semi automatic shotgun is the one in control."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:01 pm
"Good point." Semi gulped. "Semi's my name...Lodo's over there...I don't remember any other names...being under stress does that to me sometimes." She risked a smile.  

michael j rox

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:08 pm

He smiled. "Oh, don't worry, I won't shoot to kill. In the elbow, in the leg, call a med-chopper and leave you to bleed until they get here. So it's not like you'll die... if you're lucky, and if you have a healthy amount of blood."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:10 pm
Semi lowered her staff, for safety sake. "So, you're part of the Three Powers?"  

michael j rox

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:17 pm

He nodded. "Agent Nacht of Germany. I was not born in Deutschland, but they needed more agents with military training, and I was willing to work for them instead of America, so they took me."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:20 pm
Semi nodded. "I'm completely German. Born American, but German at heart. I just lack the accent." She sighed. "So, I'm assuming you have a power..."  

michael j rox

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:22 pm

Iron spikes came out of his arms, curving up, and then fell out, the gaping holes closing easily. "Shapeshifting and general Creation."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:28 pm
"Ooh." Semi gasped, willing her voice not to crack. "Lucky you..."  

michael j rox

ooyajima

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 pm
"...carp.." NAnami had sunk into one of her gates. "I think it's best I get the hell out of here." said her voice as her hands came out of a gate and picked up her revolvers. "Sorry to leave you like this." her voice said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:42 pm
Semi gaped at the random good-bye, then back to the German Agent. "Erm..."  

michael j rox

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:51 pm

He patted her cheek. "Oh, don't worry. If I don't have to kill you, I won't."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:44 pm
suddenly hands behind the girl came out and dragged her into a gate. (sorry i forgot your name twilight! ><)  

ooyajima

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:51 pm
Damion watched all this quite blankly, trying his best to look like, well, a cat. He twitched his tail and squinted idly, then mewed softly and waved his tail. He hesitated for a moment, then stood up and swaggered off in the opposite direction in a careless way. Once he had a few trees between him and the German man with the gun, he leapt up to full speed and ran through the forest.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff