Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
►Worlds Colliding◄ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:26 am
((uh.. tenticels))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:01 pm
[[Tentacles]]  

The Galactic Panda

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:54 pm
((Tentacles, like arctic said.))

Before Kai knew what was really going on, the girl grabbed his arm and they ran through the forest. Then, they were wrapped in tentacles. "I've had it." Kai managed to get one of his hands free and grabbed a vile of poison. He put on his goggles, threw the vile of poison at the man, and turned into a Scarlet Macaw. Good thing the only thing he lost when he changed was a couple of tail feathers. He flew into a tree and landed on a branch. He turned back into a boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:59 pm
Damion looked confusedly at his fellow Zoomorpheus. He didn't understand why they were all so jumpy, nor did he really want to know. "There was a vampire, I think. He had a really weird carnivourous energy, anyway. And there was also a Angelic being... I'm not really too sure what she was. A night elf or some such? But other than that, it was pretty empty. Why are you asking anyway?" He watched the two carefully, uncertain of whether he'd even recieved names before they started demanding information.

[[Sorry it took so long!! cry It's hard to keep up with my schoolwork, let alone Gaia, and the Guild, at times!!]]

"WHY THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW!?!?" Kyo yelled. "She's the one who know freakin' EVRYTHING!!"
Rowan looked at her brother annoyed, but said calmly, "I'm sorry abput him. He overreacts at times. We--I--asked because I just want to know who was there and what was happening. Anyway... I'm Rowan, and the spaz overthere is Kyo, my brother, sorry to say."  

Blogmaster Fang

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:46 pm
"stop running away from us!" Christopher wailed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:25 am
[[I understand. I was overnight down in the city minus my laptop.]]

Luna watched as he threw some sort of chemical at Christopher. Melting into the shadows, her body moved as an invisible force among the trees, then rested on a branch. The shadow started to take the form of her body, where it lay limply over the branch. Crap......I used too much......

The Galactic Panda

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:45 pm
ooc// Erm... I think I'ma quit.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:38 pm
Christopher begain to holw insides burning like fire  

Wildear17

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:46 pm
Kai didn't know what to think. This... demon... was after that angel. Demons. "What do you want with her?!" Kai got another vile of poison ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:01 pm
Luna moaned, her body still hung over the branch. She had fell unconscious from using her energy through shadow. Her body tattoos began to glow as her body began to use her extra energy reserves.  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:08 pm
"frindsssss" was all he hissed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:56 am
Kai turned into a bird and flew over to Luna. He landed on the branch and changed again. He turned to Christopher, "If you said 'Friends,' then you're going about it wrong!"  

Inuya Shuron

Ruthless Spark

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:58 am
Luna's glowing tattoos began to fade into their normal sapphire color. ".........spring............" she mumbled softly as her body slowly began to stir.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:39 pm
Christopher looked at him as if seeing him for the first time "give Luna my appolges will you, you must forgive me i ten to get this way when the moon is full" he said and wwalked away humming to himself  

Wildear17

elppanS larutaN

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:17 pm
(( I'm new, Please forgive my ignorance.))

Kari woke up from the hill she had been sleeping on. She yawned and stretched. Fortunately, She didn't wake up a wolf today. She grinned, looking around. She stood up and walked towards town. She thought about just going hunting in the forest, but decided against it. She had hunted all too often lately, and she didn't want to forget the wonderful flavor of cherry coke. She walked into a nearby tavern, hoping she was concealing the gentle smell of the forest as well as she thought she was. She wasn't ashamed of being a wolf, she just didn't want to scream it to the world. "I'll take one cherry coke please." She told the waitress on duty. She smiled as the waitress walked away. she looked around, unsure of what to do when she was done here.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff