Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:28 pm
"lets go do something" Christopher sighed leaning in the door way  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:31 pm
Sonia smiled. "I'm game... what did you have in mind Christopher."  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:33 pm
"oh you know, dancing swiming drinking and riding sharks" he said lightly as if he did that kind of thing everyday and he probaby did  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 pm
Sonia shrugged indifferently. "Sounds like fun... though I don't know if I'll be drinking or not. Where exactly are we going to do these things...?" Sonia looked around casually.
(( Though I'm having a lot of fun... I'm afraid I have to get off. By the way Jamesta... if the pics were supposed to be links, they didn't show up.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:46 pm
"i know places" he said lightly "just let me pack the cooler"

((understandable))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:26 pm
Maho looked up at the two "well just be sure to come home early you all need to rest, we start your training tomorrow!" Maho stood up and walked to her room "Good Night Crusaders!"

Jamesta

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:37 pm
"yes mom" Christopher sighed he had the cooler ready and full of beer and other such items  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:07 am
((so...what did i miss?))  

Claus Regal

Claus Regal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:33 am
† Kenji & Miu †

Miu went to her room. She felt awfully tired, but also bored. She walked towards the window, and looked up at the moon. She sighed, and sat down at the edge of the bed. She created a piano out of her flames. She watched as it solidifies itself. She placed her fingers on the keys, and played the lullaby that Kenji always played for her when she was little. She yawned, and decided to turn the thing into a music box, where it only played that song for her until she went to sleep.

Kenji was sitting down at the edge on the top of a building. He wanted to be alone for a while.

"I'm falling even more in love with you
I'm letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:12 pm
Sonia watched Christopher pack the cooler. "So... are you going to tell me where we are going... Or is it a surprise...?" She smiled.  

drac54

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:31 pm
Dahlia opened the door to her room, wearing nothing but a tank top with a turtle neck, black skinny cargo pants, and some of her guns as usual. Stretching her arms, she reached up above her head and yawned softly. She scratched her stomach and wanted nothing but some fresh air. Walking up to the roof, Dahlia closed the door softly, noticing a young man standing there. She raised an eyebrow and always loved her element of surprise. Slowly walking up behind him, she said, "Can I help you with something?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:42 pm
"well were going to beach for a night of sharking riding and partying' Christopher said simply  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:45 pm
Sonia shrugged, doodling on her hand with her finger. "Well.... I'm ready to go if you are. It sounds like fun..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:21 pm
"ok lets go" he said putting his hand out too her  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:25 pm
Sonia smiled and took his hand. "God its been so long since I've done something like this... Don't let me down by making it not fun Christopher!" She had added the last part on jokingly.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff