Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvermetall

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:18 am
I thought I found that on Wikipedia, I'm sorry. I don't really pay attention when I am surfing I will see if I can fid it again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:20 am
Okay it was about.com

http://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/f/whengetpregnant.htm

gonk  

Silvermetall

inu828

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:52 am
does a guy have to eject (what ever its called lol) in a girl to get her pregnant?  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:53 am
CruzinKiwi
Perfect Stranger 3-0
CruzinKiwi
inu828
ok so my bf has a problem with lasting long lol i bet a lot of people have that problem right?
well he got some condoms that say that they help with it and they really do work!! how do they work? like what does it do so he lasts longer?

They certainly don't work for everyone. My husband and I tried them, And instead they did the complete opposite! He started to go down and It actually hurt him after when he tried to pee. We stay away from those now..

Check page three for something I posted about premature ejaculation; there are tips you can try with your hub.

And about condoms, they have to fit exactly; not too tight not too loose. For what you said, it looked like he used a smaller size. If that's the case, try a bigger size so it won't hurt him down there (Trojan Magnum are highly recommended).

He doesn't have a problem with premature ejaculation but you might be on to something with the second comment. (if the first was even directed at me)
Neither of us are real familiar with condoms or anything of the sort. Actually we rarely use any sort of protection at all. We have a bunch but they sit there and collect dust. I didn't know they made bigger sizes of them... That would certainly anser some questions as I said.... The normal ones fit him tight and he doesn't get much out of it when we use them. They kinda hurt him. But I thought that was normal and so did he.

Thank you !

I might have just completely looked past them but where do they sell them? Just a typical drug store?
ya he got them at the drug store, eather that or at longs. and i dont think its normal for it to hurt the guy  

inu828

Completely _Freaky

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:51 pm
inu828
does a guy have to eject (what ever its called lol) in a girl to get her pregnant?

actually that is not always the case...
him putting a condom on backwards and saying oops its still good and flipping it can get you pregnant.

Comedians make jokes of that example:
Comedian: hey guys you ever put on a condom and it was the wrong way .... oops trampoline, like somehow the sperm will just bounce off it and have a fun old time"

the misconception of the whole he will take it out before it comes out and it will be fine.

thats totally not true!!
don't go playing risk like that.
I know so many people that played that game and well had a kid for it surprised
and all the while thinking hey it was fine he did not let anything loose in me.

complete myth and its only cause the guy does not want to wear a condom cause they feel it makes them loose pleasure.................
so really there only thinking about there own stupid pleasure not yours!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:21 pm
Lol totally true to above post!

But according to my hubby it doesn't "feel as good" with one. but I don't know. It's all fine to me anyway  

Silvermetall

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:11 pm
CruzinKiwi
Lol totally true to above post!

But according to my hubby it doesn't "feel as good" with one. but I don't know. It's all fine to me anyway

The feel good sensation is mental; it feels less humid, but is the same sensation. If you want to use condoms (for whatever reason), switch to lamb skin condoms. They feel like nothing, but will protect against pregnancies. They're also more expensive than latex condoms.

If you wanna feel how a condom feels, do this:

Put on a latex glove, then, turn on the water faucets until the water is warm. Touch the water with the covered hand. Now you know...it has the same feeling, but with less humidity.

That's why it takes more time to come if a guy wears a condom. He feels the same as if it had none, but he fells less humidity, and delayed sensations.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:20 pm
inu828
CruzinKiwi
Perfect Stranger 3-0
CruzinKiwi
inu828
ok so my bf has a problem with lasting long lol i bet a lot of people have that problem right?
well he got some condoms that say that they help with it and they really do work!! how do they work? like what does it do so he lasts longer?

They certainly don't work for everyone. My husband and I tried them, And instead they did the complete opposite! He started to go down and It actually hurt him after when he tried to pee. We stay away from those now..

Check page three for something I posted about premature ejaculation; there are tips you can try with your hub.

And about condoms, they have to fit exactly; not too tight not too loose. For what you said, it looked like he used a smaller size. If that's the case, try a bigger size so it won't hurt him down there (Trojan Magnum are highly recommended).

He doesn't have a problem with premature ejaculation but you might be on to something with the second comment. (if the first was even directed at me)
Neither of us are real familiar with condoms or anything of the sort. Actually we rarely use any sort of protection at all. We have a bunch but they sit there and collect dust. I didn't know they made bigger sizes of them... That would certainly anser some questions as I said.... The normal ones fit him tight and he doesn't get much out of it when we use them. They kinda hurt him. But I thought that was normal and so did he.

Thank you !

I might have just completely looked past them but where do they sell them? Just a typical drug store?
ya he got them at the drug store, eather that or at longs. and i dont think its normal for it to hurt the guy

Is not normal to feel pain with condoms. A larger size will do the trick. If you're not that sure, buy several brands; some brands runs smaller, some larger. Trojan tend to be quite narrow, but Durex are more broad. There are also the larger versions, like the Trojan magnum, and the Durex XXL. Buy all of them, and try them on his d**k. The condom should not be too tight or too loose. Don't feel embarrassed if you have to buy the large ones; feel proud of it rofl

Ah, condoms have expiration dates. Be totally aware of that. Condoms can get less effective if they're exposed to humidity and/or heat. This makes them less effective.

Last but not least, what if you or him put on the condom the wrong way? Condom packs comes with instructions, so make sure to follow them. That's another possible case of your guy's problem with condoms.

More condom questions? Please, PM me.  

Perfect Stranger 3-0

Silvermetall

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:21 am
Perfect Stranger 3-0
inu828
CruzinKiwi
Perfect Stranger 3-0
CruzinKiwi
inu828

Thank you !

Is not normal to feel pain with condoms. A larger size will do the trick. If you're not that sure, buy several brands; some brands runs smaller, some larger. Trojan tend to be quite narrow, but Durex are more broad. There are also the larger versions, like the Trojan magnum, and the Durex XXL. Buy all of them, and try them on his d**k. The condom should not be too tight or too loose. Don't feel embarrassed if you have to buy the large ones; feel proud of it rofl

Ah, condoms have expiration dates. Be totally aware of that. Condoms can get less effective if they're exposed to humidity and/or heat. This makes them less effective.

Last but not least, what if you or him put on the condom the wrong way? Condom packs comes with instructions, so make sure to follow them. That's another possible case of your guy's problem with condoms.

More condom questions? Please, PM me.

I can assure you we put it on correctly, I know about the expiration dates as well and all of ours are "fresh" i guess lol

We will try different sizes though to see. I mentioned it to him and he kinda got embarassed. Thanks you guys though!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:12 pm
Don't mention it. mrgreen  

Perfect Stranger 3-0

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:31 pm
I read somewhere that white blood cells can kill some sperm that travels into the uterus. Is this true?  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:56 pm
Rei Uchikino
I read somewhere that white blood cells can kill some sperm that travels into the uterus. Is this true?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is really only true when your on your period. Regularly its acidic mucus in the v****a kills off sperm.

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:08 pm
xX Princess Heartbreak Xx
Rei Uchikino

This is really only true when your on your period. Regularly its acidic mucus in the v****a kills off sperm.

Ah, I see. Thanks. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:57 pm
Remember girls, no question is a stupid question!

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:19 pm
Another question: how possible is it to get pregnant from precum? I looked this up from many different resources and half of them say it's very likely and the other half say it's not very possible. Does anyone have a definite answer?  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff