Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Black Plagues Truth Starting & need more plaguebringers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you defet the Plaguebringer's?
  Of course! Im invincible!
  No way! Im out to rule the world! -evil laugh-
  Wait what? - looks up from gold pile-
  Fluffy bunnies!! 8D
View Results

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:06 pm
User Image
[Alice]

Alice watched as Rhys' hand moved across the paper, then gasped as the picture started to form a flame. Grabbing her notebook, she opened it to the doodle of the yin-yang with the flame and water. She bit her lip, wondering what it meant. With nothing coming to mind, she closed it and set it on the table, lost in thought.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:14 pm
Ms. Heen took out a stack of papers from a drawr( sp..) in her desk and started to fill them out. "You can call me Ms. Heen and yes you should come to class on time.." Her voice was dead serious when she sai dthis. "It could help you in the future." She finished the paper work in record time. " You can do what ever you want after my class I dont care. You wouldnt be the only one to do that in this school so it wouldnt really matter." She looked up at hinm and set her pen down. "Now that your paper work is finished your free to go as you please. But....I would like to see you after school at my house. I need to talk to you about something ...important." She emphizised the word important. "Now I know you dont now where my house is but you can just ask Hana or Azumi and they'll show you."

Mr. Boskha walked into his class room which was the Science room and Social tudies AP room. He was the Advanced Placement Social Studies teacher for those few kids who excelled at the subject. He's Science class was next period and he had a feeling that his students from long ago had returned. 'Soon will come the dreaded day again..Hopefully this time we can stop them before they get to far into their plans.' He thought to himself as he was getting ready for his class.

((Since no one wants to play the Elementalist teacher i'll play him.))  

OhMGToast

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:22 pm
Diz

User Image

Diz walked off slowly towards the door and waved a hand just above his head. "Don't expect me to do any kind of extra credit or stuff while I'm there. Later Ms. Heen." He said throwing his skateboard to the ground opening the class door and skating out of it. He slowly skated down the hall until he came towards the steps he had come up with Ms. Heen, Once he saw the steps he increased his momentum and jumped grinding his board down along the hand railings and landing perfectly on the floor.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:36 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhea angled her head to better see what Rhys was doodling, mostly because of the small gasp she'd heard from Alice. She relaxed a little when it was only a little doodle of some fire. With her brother's history, it could have easily been something else. This wasn't to say that it relaxed Rhea to know that Rhys had an unhealthy obsession with fire, only that knowing he hadn't developed anything worse was really the relief.
"What'cha drawing?" She asked him softly.
"Fire, silly Olivia." Rhys muttered back, a hint of joviality in his tone.
"Does it make things easier for the bewildered Hamelt?" Rhea replied.
"Yeah. In it's own way." He said.
As long as his fire remained as lines on paper, Rhea decided it would be nothing to worry about.  

ninjaingaround

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:22 pm
User Image
[Alice]

Alice slowly began to close her eyes, almost nodding off, when she caught herself. Shaking her head, she held her glasses and put them back on before people could see her eyes. Looking up at the twins, she watched as they spoke amongst themselves.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhea looked up from Rhys' doodling, seeing Alice's hand retreating from her sunglasses. She found it curious that Alice always wore those sunglasses, even indoors.
Rhys continued doodling, not taking much note of the goings-on around him. He tapped the table with his free hand a few times before speaking a question that had risen in his mind a few minutes ago.
"So what's it like, being born alone?" Rhys asked of Alice as he began to trace lines that would form smoke snaking from the peaks of the flames he had drawn.
He shifted to the left a little when Rhea's hand impacted his shoulder with irritated force.
"I'm sorry Alice. Rhys isn't the most tactful person in the world." Rhea apologized.  

ninjaingaround

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:50 pm
User Image
[Alice]

Shrugging, Alice grabbed her notebook. She doodled little rain clouds with hearts as raindrops and skulls in the clouds. Looking up at Rhys when he asked, she sighed slightly. "No, it's fine Rhea....." Her pen tapped her chin softly. "Let's see...........I have only one thought process going through my mind at all times... I don't have to pay attention to any other thought process but my own, no offense."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:14 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhys stopped his doodling when Alice replied, glancing over at Rhea as the other girl spoke. A small smirk tugged the corner of his mouth, making an expression that Rhea would read very much like "I win."
Rhea looked down slightly at this, shaking her head just enough to signal to her twin that he was being child-like.
Must be nice sometimes. She thought when Alice commented about not worrying about the thought processes of others.
"It's not offensive at all. Paying attention to his thought processes is something I've always been used to. If anything, I find it interesting that you don't have to worry about the same things that we do." Rhea said aloud.
Her words seemed to have little to no effect on Rhys, who had propped his elbow on the table and was leaning his head in his hand.
"Eh. Sounds lonely to me." Rhys muttered.  

ninjaingaround

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:23 am
Diz

User Image

As Diz slowly skateboarded down the corridor he pulled out his class schedule and examined it for a moment. "Well looks like I don't have a class with Ms. Heen til tomorrow." He mumbled to himself as he looked up from the paper. "Hmmm... I guess I could take a look around before I leave." Diz hadn't really been paying attention to where he was going and someone had just walked out of a door to his left. Weaving to the right he avoided the person and crashed into a young boy who looked about his age. Both of them crashed to the floor, Diz watched as his skateboard rolled to a stop right next to him. Rising to his feet Diz examined his board for damage.

"Hey, are you going to apologise or what?" Came the voice of the boy who Diz had collided with. "Hey are you listening to me?"

Diz looked over his shoulder at the boy and smirked. "Pfft!" Came his reply and he turned to the boy offering out his hand for a handshake. The boy looked at him curiously then grasped Diz' hand and begun to shake it. Diz tightened his grip on the boy's hand and tugged the boy towards him. The boy stumbled forward and Diz threw his forehead into the bridge of the boys nose, the boy crashed to the ground again hold his face. "Watch your mouth next time or else it won't just be your nose." Diz turned away put his foot back on his board and slowly rolled off down the corridor.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:16 am
User Image
Alice

A little kindness can go a long way...

Alice smiled at Rhea's comment, and shrugged at Rhys'. "I don't know.........I've been like this for a while.....but the good thing about being an only child is that I don't have to vie for my parents' love..... but they keep spoiling me so I guess it's fine...." Alice shrugged and smirked under her breath.

...Imagine how far a lot can go

The Galactic Panda

OhMGToast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:36 am
(I cant really post anything now..Cause Im basicly frozen. But You guys all have Science next just so you know. and later on you'll discover your powers :] )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:38 am
User Image

Nanami sighed closing the book again, she didn't have time for this. She was becoming more and more impatient as the years went by. She put the book back grabbed her bag and walked out of the library. She wasn't feeling good, but she hated going to the nurse so instead she walked the halls not really thinking of anything.
She looked up at a clock hanging over the wall "I guess... I should go over to Mr Boskhas class now.... Or..." She looked out the window thinking about just going home. But it was so quiet and lonely there not something she really wanted to go back to at that moment. She let out another sigh leaning against the wall. "Wheres a brother when you need one? She said to herself.

ooyajima

xxYume_Kokoroxx

2,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ren

Ren stared slightly shocked as Nanami left him standing there. It was a side of her he hadn't seen, and it seemed more like her then the quiet kind girl that she usually was. He walked off slowly letting the rejection sink in. "It makes sense.. I mean.. I never really even knew her.."But.. She doesn't have a brother, I know that for a fact!" He though to himself. He didn't feel like being at school anymore. So he decided to skip class.

User Image

Hana

Hana looked at her friend ((Sorry forgot your name >.< )) And then smiled. "Why not!" She said getting up again and brushing her pants of. "He still got sometime to mess with people!" He gave a devilish smile. "Although.... I'm going to get an earful from Ms Heen..." She gave a nochilont laugh as she walked over to where her shoes were.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:40 am
User Image

Nanami looked up at the clock again and thought it was best that she went to her next class. She walked down the now busy halls keeping to the side so as not to bump into people. No one really noticed her, and that's the way she perfured it. When she walked into the class she noticed to her slightl embaressment, that she was the first one there. She sighed setting her bag next to her as she took a window seat in the back, like she always did. She twirrled her pencil with her finger waiting for class to start. HEr mind a total blank.
(( DX my persons sounding more and more emo!))

ooyajima

OhMGToast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:52 pm
Mr. Boskha looked up as Nanami walked in. There were still a few minutes until the bell rang and he was curious as to why she would come into class this early. "Hello Nanami." He said to her. "Might I ask what your doing here this early? Its not usualy like you to show up to class early."

Azumi smiled and stood up and streched (or is she already standing?..I fergot XD) "Well. Lets et going then." She said and walked twords the door and held it open for her friend. "After you." She said jokeingly and then walked out the door before Hana could. "You should know that I always walk out first" She said and smirked as she picked up her skate board that she had sat up agenst the side of the house.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff