Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
I love the Jonas Brothers. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0mn0mn0m1234

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:45 pm
hntwilley1
Is this enoph
EPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPI

CEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEP

ICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICE

PICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPIC

EPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPI

CEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPI

CEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPIC FAIL

That would be a super-mega-OMFG-epic-epic-extravaganza-fail  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:49 pm
ya girl d
Oh c'mon guys leave her alone. She was obviously joking, I mean, it's physically impossible for anyone with more than three brain cells to love the Jonas Brothers. Besides, Karma kills people who love them anyway. I think. >.>

She just might have 3 or less brain cells  

Only Shades of Gray

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Twigsie

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:53 pm
Aikou Kyuui
hntwilley1
Is this enoph

CEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEP

ICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICE

PICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPIC

CEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPI

CEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPIC FAIL

yes it is andd that is how much she failed right  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:05 pm
hntwilley1
Aikou Kyuui
hntwilley1
Is this enoph

Yup.  

0mn0mn0m1234

Four Lions

High-functioning Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:58 pm
Aikou Kyuui
hntwilley1
Aikou Kyuui
hntwilley1
Is this enoph

Yup.
FAIL!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:24 pm
Princess Nikkou
User Image

User Image  

cranberry_heaven

-LeanneCirce-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:08 pm
geez, leave already, u went in the wrong guild dumbass  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:18 pm
Princess Nikkou
Especially Joe. He's hot. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HOW CAN YOU???? that's just sad stare  

Hitharmisterwulfie

Luna cupcake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:56 pm
lol i agree
lilineko1
YOU SUCK!THE JONAS BROTHER SUCK!AND ANYONE WHO LIKE MYLEY CRYSE OR DEFENDS CYRES OR THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK a** TILL DAWN!! stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:50 pm
Kaylee316
Princess Nikkou
Especially Joe. He's hot. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HOW CAN YOU???? that's just sad stare

i agree. they all look like fags to me though. biggrin  

Only Shades of Gray

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100

xHelloImTheDoctorx

Original Genius

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:39 am
UR IN THE WRONG GUILD DUMB ASSESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

mega fail.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:46 pm
Look like someone can't read the huge freakin letters on the title of the guild. If you see the word 'I HATE JONAS BORTHERS!' in a sentence together go away from it if you love them run as far away from it as you can. but if you really hate them join us from some fun burning their pictures then stomping on the ashes come on in!  

Pikachu_lover1012

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

ShinoDemon

1,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:08 pm
-.-poeple, she wanted you to react to all this..you all are stupid in life so what they may think there no it alls and think thre cool.so what big deal..listen to yourselfs every think about of what you are saying?(or typing..)ihate them but I don't go in the forums and curse do I no. get a hold of yourself's....i am not trying to offend you or anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:12 pm
and really you are not funny when you curse..i have common sense:O now use, your's.and tell her nicely to get away say it nicer then all of you basicly are! your acting like poepple no one will like sept for you and poeple like you..maybe your'e the one who is a retard.  

ShinoDemon

1,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

twinrrrova

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:37 pm
Hey!
Go away.

General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items